http://www.diedinhouse.com/

Discussion in 'WS-BAY!' started by websurfer, Sep 1, 2013.

1. websurfer

websurfer New Member

2. Loading...

3. EmmaliLucia

EmmaliLucia New Member

It's really expensive and who even knows if they have the correct information. If you have the time you can just look it up yourself for free.

If someone wants to loan me $12 I can see if it's right or wrong (I know the last owner of the house died in the dining room, so if they tell me my house is clean and clear then we know it's full of lies)

4. Norwegian

Norwegian New Member

Entreprenuership never ceases to amaze me.

First TLC make a program about every problem possible, now someone makes a business out of this?

Oh well. My head is still on my shoulders...!

5. Jay2013

Jay2013 New Member

I used it and it didn't find any deaths in my house, which I figured, but it did give me a list of everyone who ever lived at my house... So if people came knocking at my house for someone I would know the names of people who use to live there! For $12 to do a history check on anyone registered at my house, not just the owners was worth it to me. But that's just me, I work with computers and such and I know they cant have all the information, hell most cities don't have digital records even today... but its only $12 to give it a try!!

6. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

It thinks we have one more bathroom than we do, so it's not that accurate...

7. fhc

fhc New Member

:Welcome1:

uh, I don't want to know, lol :scared:

8. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

I am the second owner and no one died in my home, but 4 people died in homes on our street. 3 were suicides and one just old age.