Huckaby tied to January missing girl report

Discussion in 'Sandra Cantu' started by Momtofour, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Hi Ingrid: Re change of venue for the trial: I am sure the defense is going to ask for that anyhow.

2. joga

joga New Member

so was this another kidnap or did the family let their daughter go with her and then when she brought her back, they noticed and took her to hospital? i can't tell from reading the article, anyone know? This part of the case is really interesting to me, i hope we get more details, and TPD better have a REALLY good reason for why she wouldn't have been arrested for this. I know, I know...they probably didn't have enough evidence...

3. JoeFromLB

JoeFromLB Well-Known Member

A drug that "induces sedation and AMNESIA" before an "unpleasant...procedure". Wow.

I hope that mother is going to take her child in for a careful medical examination, and a talk with a good therapist.

4. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2353504-Huckaby+tied+to+January+missing+girl+report&widget=push&article-Huckaby%20tied%20to%20January%20missing%20girl%20report%20=&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

bold is mine.. When I read that part about the police "dismissal" closer I noticed that it was speculation on the part of the neighbor.. I am not ready to think the police did anything like that yet.. If they DID they will have a lot to answer to in the coming weeks and months..

5. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

6. twirlygirl

twirlygirl Member

How sad but soooo true :(

I can't imagine why LE didn't pursue this. I guess we can all say would of, could of, should of, at this point. But perhaps if they did SC might not be where she is today.

If I were LE at this point which I hope this has been done already is they pursue this report and see if she was molested as well.

MH is beyond sick and I'm sorry to say this...because everyone is innocent til proven guilty but I sincerely hope she burns in hell.

Still can't imagine a mother can do this to any child :(

Especially being a mother herself.

7. ella's mom

ella's mom New Member

I hope a rape kit was used. You'd think yes since she was tested for drugs in her system.

As far as change of venue. The defense will probably request it based on all of the media coverage. Not just this report.

If the drug info being tied to MH is true, I am sure they will ask the court to keep that information out of the trial.

JMO

8. Juliana

Juliana Well-Known Member

I wouldn't expect the defense to bring this up.:blowkiss:

9. JoeFromLB

JoeFromLB Well-Known Member

I'll bet that dance coach in HS is now regretting not approving MH for the team back then...That kind of disappointment could easily turn any young woman into a vicious murderer.

/sarcasm

10. goofeegyrl

goofeegyrl New Member

I am sure you are correct. The gag order was requested in part so that they could avoid the cost of a change in venue, but I find it hard to believe that they are going to be able to avoid it.

11. ella's mom

ella's mom New Member

I am with you nurse. I think that might be speculation as well. MH herself admitted to being questioned. If it was just dismissed they wouldn't have bothered questioning anyone. My guess is MH talked to them and said child was perfectly fine when she dropped her off. They couldn't prove who gave drug and known drug user seemed less credible than Sunday School Teacher (unfortunately).

12. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

What the ?

Who is this woman?

She is....

Good God the only person that comes to mind that she is even close to in the level of audacity and depravity is Bundy. She is definately going to be one for the books~ not because she is a female sex offender that murdered~ but because this is where I have to use the phrase "I think this is the tip of the iceberg".

I'm just sitting here and shaking my head.

13. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Well-Known Member

Very interesting. Glad Tracy Press finally came up with something. ;)

By the way~ it wouldn't be the first time a report was written wrong (concerning the blue eyes). 7 yo, dark hair, and 45 lbs. would appear to match Sandra tho.

14. Kat

I bet you JDB was right...I bet Sandra will also be found to have drugs in her system. What do you all think?

15. ella's mom

ella's mom New Member

Yep. I am wondering if cause of death will actually be drug overdose and that's the "accident" MH refers to.

JMO

16. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

Oops, sorry Joe..:blowkiss:

imo

17. joga

joga New Member

i think so too, and as disgusting of one as it will be, i think it will be a big part of her defense.

18. Wannabesleuth

Wannabesleuth Inactive

I heard an unconfirmed rumor through someone that lives in the trailer park that the little girl in question was allegedly Christian Sinclair's daughter. I heard this over spring break.

19. Kat

:eek: !

20. ella's mom

ella's mom New Member

Wow. That would be an interesting turn of events wouldn't it?