Hugh Wiggins

Discussion in 'Byrd and Melanie Billings' started by megamami, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Sanddollar14

Sanddollar14 New Member

Are you referring to CT or BM? There does not seem to be much news about this case anymore. I suppose they figure they have the killers, so what more do they need.

2. lookin4justice

lookin4justice New Member

This thread is about HW. I was referring to him. But then again, I think CT has some answers. I am not possitive that he wasn't thrown under the bus by someone who was deflecting guilt.

3. Solomisskitty

Solomisskitty Inactive

Hugh, aka Brother 1, not Brother 2, not Brother 3, known as #1. Knew what was going down months before the crime, per his statements. Only member (guilty or smart or prepared) who went into questioning from the get-go with an attorney.....this is what bothers me the most....he is the only peripherial (supposedly) participant of the crime yet he is the only one that brings an attorney in when first questioned......and is granted limited immunity. I do wonder if there is other information (seemingly more important) that he is supplying to ECSO that would grant immunity on this particular case.

4. daisy7

daisy7 Retired WS Staff

snip** Hugh Wiggins, husband of Pam Wiggins, has been indicted in Miss. as an accessory......

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=12577

Thank you, solomisskitty for posting this in the media thread. It's about darn time, IMO.

5. Solomisskitty

Solomisskitty Inactive

daisy7, that was my exact reaction as well! Now let's see the charge bumped up from just accessory!

6. Solomisskitty

Solomisskitty Inactive

7. Solomisskitty

Solomisskitty Inactive

Respectfully snipped from megamami's media link: ...A grand jury in Pascagoula handed up accessory-after-the-fact charges against the couple and Eddie Denson of Moss Point, Miss. The charge carries a potential five-year prison sentence."

Only 5 years...is that under MS law? Isn't transporting guns (used in a crime) across state lines a federal charge??

8. pinkinablueworld

pinkinablueworld Well-Known Member

9. megamami

megamami New Member

http://www.pnj.com/article/20110825/...s-case-dropped

Billings informant has case dropped
    Immunity deal lets Wiggins go free

11:00 PM, Aug. 24, 2011

"A Circuit Court judge in Jackson County, Miss., has thrown out a case against Hugh Wiggins, accused of hiding guns used in the murders of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

In dismissing the case, Judge Kathy Jackson ruled that an immunity agreement given to Wiggins by prosecutors in Florida also applied in Mississippi."

BBM

This is disgusting. Probably one of the more involved planners of this tragic home invasion/murder gets off because he threw the others under the bus. :sick:

10. OneLove

OneLove New Member

Whaddaya wanna bet he is out because he is now informing on everyone he can. Eventually he will get his, and maybe a lot sooner and more viciously than those who are getting 3hots and a cot every day. Oh how I love Lady Kharma. :)

11. OneLove

OneLove New Member

Whatever happened to Hugh?

12. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

Check him out on facebook. I believe he's got a page.

13. OneLove

OneLove New Member

Eeeuuuuwwwwwww. Seriously afraid of cooties. :floorlaugh: