Hugs for everyone when this trial starts up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for starting this thread, WillenFan. Big HUGS to everyone. We've made it through all the hearings, the drama, the bombshells (Ha ha), the pictures, the evidence, the depositions, and three long freaking years of putting up with the Anthony family. All for the love of one little person that none of us knew, probably never would have known, but loved in our hearts the moment we saw her smiling pictures. This has been a tragedy from day one, and no matter what, we've banded together through thick and thin for this day to come, the day Justice for Caylee finally begins!!!!

Thanks for taking the long, hard road with me. And thanks for continuing to be there throughout the trial. You are not just WS'ers to me, you're my friends, and my family.

Let it be our morning call, our prayer, a light shining from out hearts, and our rallying cry! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! Say it loud, say it proud! And all it begins soon! FINALLY! WOOHOO! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET IT BEGIN!!!!

Thanks so much for this. I went to bed earlier and just woke up again...I think this is all getting to me a bit. btw...have been coming to this site for about 3 years now...but for some reason...feel like I don't anyone too well...am I the only one who feels like this? Seriously, need some friends for this trial (my family thinks I am crazy!).

You've got a friend in me.
When the road looks rough ahead,
And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed.
You just remember what your old pal said.
Boy, you've got a friend in me.
Yeah, you've got a friend in me.

If you've got troubles, and I got 'em too.
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you.
If we stick together we can see it through,
Cause you got a friend in me.
Yeah, you got a friend in me.

We're all friends here - especially Caylee Marie Anthony's friend!

Hugs,

Mel

You're Welcome Everyone. I thought it would be good to have a support thread because I just know this is going to be so tough.

I feel pretty numb that this is going to start tomorrow. I do believe in Justice. I do believe she will be found guilty. ] It's going to be a roller coaster ride that will be over soon enough. Caylee is still dead. Nothing will bring her back. In the end- it is what it is. God Bless Caylee and all the 1,000's of people who have wanted nothing more than justice for her. Let the wheels of justice turn...

Yeah, I had this feeling tonight, wouldn't it be wonderful if there was no trial tomorrow? Because Caylee was alive, peacefully and safely dreaming in her bed about catching butterflies? I see her sweet, little face in everyone's avatars and the horror of her death, the waste of it, the needlessness of it, the understanding that such a darling little baby, who brought people joy, and who could have done so many great things in life, never had a chance because some disturbed, soulless monster took her out of the world, it just comes rushing up from my gut and swells my throat.

It's that feeling I've had on several occasions in the past couple of years: I wish this was a bad dream. I so wish it never happened - to Caylee and to all of the sweet little kids who deserved to live a nice, normal life but who didn't get that chance because evil crept into their life.

And now there is nothing left but justice. That's bittersweet to me.

Anyone from around Toledo, OH? Would love to get together for this trial!

Wonder which one of us will be on this site tomorrow saying "I don't BELIEVE it' about something the DT says? Hope it's not me.:floorlaugh:
Hugs to all WS'ers who have devoted so many hours and so much energy to this case,for Caylee,the beautiful little girl for whom we all want justice.

Off topic I guess, but I'm anxious about not missing anything - isn't the jury selection going to take a few days? So we likely won't hear opening statements tomorrow, right? Just checking!

Its been a long time coming :woohoo: Justice For Caylee :grouphug: Thanks WillenFan21 :blowkiss:

Hugs to you, WillenFan21 and hugs to all here as we go forward into this trial. It's a day many thought would never come. I think it will be a bumpy ride and there will be a few surprises along the way, but hopefully Caylee will see justice at the end

Off topic I guess, but I'm anxious about not missing anything - isn't the jury selection going to take a few days? So we likely won't hear opening statements tomorrow, right? Just checking!

Yes. Jury selection will take up this entire week and may go into Monday of next week. The actual trial is to begin on Tuesday, May 17th, with opening statements on that day.

OMGoodness...there is not one thread I can get through tonight without crying.

ETA: Wow! Almost 200 folks reading on a Sunday night. Thanks to everyone for being here for Caylee.

I never thought I would be this emotional???

I like many others am so happy that I stumbled onto Webslueths. No one in my personal life follows this case and it has been so rewarding to come to this forum and share the same passion that all of us have... Justice for Caylee. I can not thank Tricia and all of the wonderful moderators enough for giving all of us a great forum to come to. I plan to stick around after the trial and have lurked in other areas... so I hope that I will see everyone here after this trial is over with.

I can't believe we are finally here!!!

Oh my gosh, I feel the same way you guys do! I have a big heart and can be moved easily but due to the nature of my job, I have hardened a bit, in the sense that I can be very logical and clinical about these cases and usually they don't get to me except for occasional moments. But tonight is different.

All the analyzing, the studying, the watching and reading of depos, interviews, hearings, etc., it's all been for one tiny kid who has crept into all of our hearts. Wow.

Thanks for starting this thread, WillenFan. Big HUGS to everyone. We've made it through all the hearings, the drama, the bombshells (Ha ha), the pictures, the evidence, the depositions, and three long freaking years of putting up with the Anthony family. All for the love of one little person that none of us knew, probably never would have known, but loved in our hearts the moment we saw her smiling pictures. This has been a tragedy from day one, and no matter what, we've banded together through thick and thin for this day to come, the day Justice for Caylee finally begins!!!!

Thanks for taking the long, hard road with me. And thanks for continuing to be there throughout the trial. You are not just WS'ers to me, you're my friends, and my family.

Let it be our morning call, our prayer, a light shining from out hearts, and our rallying cry! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! Say it loud, say it proud! And all it begins soon! FINALLY! WOOHOO! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET IT BEGIN!!!!

Aedrys, this was one of the most beautiful posts I have read in a long time! You're bringing tears to my eyes!

Thanks for the hugs, WillenFan. I wonder if there is ever going to be an end to the Caylee Marie case. I believe that Caylee Marie was just the beginning....now there are so many more children who have "gone missing". Strange, too, that some of the missing have sound-alike names. My heart has been torn by Caylee Marie from the very beginning. She was the picture of innocence, sweet and pure - and found under such horrific conditions. Who could harm their own child. Will there ever be enough justice to punish all who chose to deny the truth of what happened to Caylee Marie. There are times when it is hard to believe that justice will prevail.
This isn't really the end for lots of WSers, because more little innocent ones have gone to soon and need our support. Caylee Marie is busy up there greeting and comforting the newest littlest angels.

So what time do I need to be up at here in the West Coast :)

Far too early! We're 3 hours behind the east coast, so if the jury selection begins at 8:30am, we'd have to be up at 5:30am! And..........I read in the news thread that it may begin at 7:30am, which is 4:30am here! The only thing that will get me out of bed that early is an earthquake! :)

Thanks WillenFan! Hugs back at you and for everyone here on WS.

We know it's going to be a :rollercoaster:

but we'll get through it together!

Thanks for the hugs, WillenFan. I wonder if there is ever going to be an end to the Caylee Marie case. I believe that Caylee Marie was just the beginning....now there are so many more children who have "gone missing". Strange, too, that some of the missing have sound-alike names. My heart has been torn by Caylee Marie from the very beginning. She was the picture of innocence, sweet and pure - and found under such horrific conditions. Who could harm their own child. Will there ever be enough justice to punish all who chose to deny the truth of what happened to Caylee Marie. There are times when it is hard to believe that justice will prevail.

Oh, it's comin' girl! I know it! I am 100% positive that casey will be found guilty of first degree murder for the killing of a child whose soul so illuminates the empty space where casey's should have been. It's comin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Jury selection will take up this entire week and may go into Monday of next week. The actual trial is to begin on Tuesday, May 17th, with opening statements on that day.

Thank you so much! Now I know where to mark my calendar!

Far too early! We're 3 hours behind the east coast, so if the jury selection begins at 8:30am, we'd have to be up at 5:30am! And..........I read in the news thread that it may begin at 7:30am, which is 4:30am here! The only thing that will get me out of bed that early is an earthquake! :)

Oh don't say that to us west coasters - we're bound to be shaking (if Caylee has her way with justice). I read about the storms and rain in the Coleman case and it was quite eery!

MOO

mel

ps: sorry to get OT

Okay, I have read every single post so far and am now bawling my eyes out. :anguish:

I love you guys. :heartbeat: How can you not love people with such big hearts?!?!?

Thanks to everyone for suffering through the heartbreak and insanity and seeing this through to the end. The devotion and dedication is amazing here.

:grouphug:

Hello, everyone.. I'm not very good with words and can't begin to touch some of the beautifully written posts on this thread, so I'll just say -- I love this site and its members. I came into this case late - 2009, to be exact - found a wikipedia page about the case, oddly enough, by searching for some info on an unsolved murder of a young lady that happened in my home state of Louisiana (Kayla Mayberry murder, for those of you familiar). Shortly thereafter, I found this site... and I'm very happy that I did! Hugs to all of you. May justice be served for Caylee Marie!!!

Let's not forget...whatever happens during this trial, and the eventual outcome, ICA knows what the real truth is. Either it will haunt her or leave her with peace when she is
on her deathbed. That is when, in my opinion, all that happened in your life hits you full force.

Thanks so much, WillenFan. What a wild ride this has been. I cannot believe three years have gone by since Caylee went missing and she and all of you became a part of my every day life. You are all such wonderful people and I feel like I'm "home" when I'm here reading your wise words and shared sentiments. The next few months will be crazy, but they've been a long time coming and in the end, Caylee will get the justice she deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy