Human remains found near Orange Blossom Trail, deputies say

Discussion in 'Jennifer Kesse' started by leilarose68, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Andreee

Andreee Well-Known Member

Wow, if true, that is a major mistake, and I am glad the Kesses are trying to get the case files.

geojeffrey, scadagirl28 and JenNJ like this.

2. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

They are already in possession of them from the video of her parents being interviewed.

3. JenNJ

JenNJ Active Member

I hope their investigators find something that was missed by the OPD. If I recall the original investigators didn’t even keep notes the first month or so. Jen’s family deserve answers and closure.

4. Murkywaters

Murkywaters Well-Known Member

The Kesse's revealed that not only did investigators only interviewed the workers who spoke English.

- There's also information regarding the time Jennifer's cell phone was shut off.

- And investigators discovered there was an empty condo next to Jennifer's room which was found UNLOCKED and it is believed that someone stole the complexes master key.

I think the information about the apartment found unlocked next to Jennifer's is an extremely important fact. It's most likely IMO that someone was squatting in that apartment for the sole purpose of watching Jennifer Kesse. He would have been right there next to her. I mean right there!

A perfect way to observe someones routine and watch their comings and goings, including obviously what time Jennifer usually leaves for work etc.

5. Jbetty567

Jbetty567 Well-Known Member

Hey Murkywaters - where’s the best place to see the latest Kesse family updates? I’m on their FB and Insta pages... somewhere else? I’d like to see their updates as they release into about what they’re finding in the files as they go through them. Thanks!

6. Murkywaters

I got the information from this recent news report.

However, you can follow the Find Jennifer Kesse Facebook page

7. browning

browning Member

JenniferKesse dot com is run by the family also. They have regular updates on it.

scadagirl28 and Andreee like this.
  8. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

9. JenNJ

JenNJ Active Member

This just gave me chills! Her parents are awesome, they will keep fighting until they find their daughter and bring her home. I’m so glad LE is still helping them.

10. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

11. Shin Masamura

Shin Masamura Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun

So hopeful, by the tone of the father the tip must have been credible as he sounds far more optimistic than usual. This is the case the got me into Websleuthing many moons ago. a map of her condo to site they are searching. خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏ ‬‏‏

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    JenNJ, Andreee, scadagirl28 and 4 others like this.
  12. Murkywaters

Woah, additional details regarding what sparked the tip.

Family of woman missing since 2006 refocuses search after new tip

Drew Kesse said the family received a break in the case when a woman came forward about "something weird" she witnessed 13 years ago by Lake Fischer -- about 1.3 miles away from where Jennifer Kesse was last seen.

"The woman said she saw a truck pull up and a person took out an eight-foot long carpet, dumped it and hurried up and left," Drew Kesse said.

The dogged father informed his investigation team that deployed "the best dog team" to scour the lake with hopes to find any traces of his daughter. "We found hits," Drew Kesse said.

Drew Kesse said they reluctantly reached out to the local police department, the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"They worked their teams, had four dogs and they didn't have any hits," Drew Kesse said. "There is a body in that lake, but the Orange County Police Department said there is nothing there. There is something very wrong here."

Request for comment from the Orange County Sheriff's Office about the conflicting findings at the lake was not immediately returned.

"The search is ongoing," the Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesperson said in an email to ABC News.

13. intothenight

intothenight Active Member

Jennifer Kesse disappearance: Nothing found in search of Gotha lake

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – A tip in the Jennifer Kesse disappearance case that led investigators to search an Orange County lake for days turned out to be a dead end.

Drew Kesse told News 6 the search on the south side of Lake Fischer, next to the Braemar neighborhood, ended Friday night and nothing was found. Crews spent about two days searching the body of water.

Drew Kesse said he will stop at nothing to find his daughter, who went missing in Orlando in January 2006 when she was 24 years old. Her car was found about a mile away from where she lived, but more than a decade later, she has not been found.

The tip in the most recent search was submitted to the Kesse family as they battled in court to get unredacted police records related to the disappearance.

"This (search) was seven months in the making," Drew Kesse said.

He said Friday that he has no intention of giving up hope. He implored the public to do the same.

We ask the public please stick with us, please believe in us. Believe in Jennifer, and if you know something and have called something in before that you think has not been worked, give us a call," Drew Kesse said.

Anyone with information about the disappearance is asked to call the family tip line at 941-201-4009.

geojeffrey, scadagirl28 and JenNJ like this.
  14. geojeffrey

geojeffrey Active Member

So disappointing....but still hopeful overall now that her parents have the case files and can investigate themselves.

15. Eddie99

Eddie99 Member

Cell tower question.

*I apologize if this has been asked previously. Also this question isn't even specific to this case alone.

Is it possible to get data off the towers, of every phone that pinged on it at a specific time?

Then would it be possible to sort those numbers, cross reference them to the accounts, and even track numbers that are associated with suspicious accounts from tower to tower?

scadagirl28 likes this.
  16. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Yes. But, a monumental task if it's a busy metro area.

scadagirl28 likes this.