Humpin Hash House Harriers

Were other members of the family part of the group - sisters, uncles, family dog?

Excellent article! I note that it featured many of the pictures we've been seeing for the past week. The video footage shows the black Nissan Sentra, and states that Jeriah Baker is working with LE on the Amber Dubois case. I wonder if she is the one who gave LE a tip?

That's been my theory for a few days, if not JAG himself...

I agree!

As an example........lets say a couple has a 17 almost 18 year old son and he's driving a family car. He comes home one Friday night after being out with friends and he's clearly been drinking (and driving). The parents read him the riot act about the dangers of alcohol, take away the keys to the car and ground him for 2 weeks.

The very next night the parents host their weekly get-together with friends to play cards. Everyone has a at least a few drinks during course of the evening and by the wee hours of the morning as everyone is saying their goodbyes and leaving, it's clear that several of the parent's friends are more than just a little bit tipsy.

The son observes this and sees that his parents aren't reading the riot act to their friends about the dangers of alcohol or confiscating their car keys. He sees the hypocricy in this, that he's being punished for doing the same thing his parents and their friends are doing. After his parents go to sleep, he sneaks a beer out of the refrigerator, thinking "if they can drink, so can I."

JAG is a RSO, having served time in prison for violently molesting a 13-year-old child. His stepfather is the leader of a group of people who jog and then party afterward, and their parties sometimes involve nudity and sexual innuendo. The members of the group have sexually suggestive nicknames.

To allow JAG to participate in this group's activities exposed him to the very thing that he was punished for. He's see's his parent's friends playfully exposing themselves, or patting someone's bare behind, or other such behavior. To the members of the group, this is playful innuendo, but JAG may take what he observes differently. He doesn't see anyone getting angry if someone grabs them, so it must be okay and acceptable. He may be aroused by what he sees.

That is ridiculous- the analogy of a child acting out-- he is an adult. Who broke the law. His parents are not breaking the law and truthfully it sounds like the Pix from HHH are getting blown out of proportion.

It's true, you can have very little input in their lives the older they get. You don't have much control over them because they're adults. A good parent may feel helpless when they see things going wrong for their child. It's hard to know what to do to help them sometimes.

The particular group we are discussing was just a bad influence on this particular Violent Registered Sex Offender. His family being so entrenched in the group philosophy put quite a bit of emphasis on sex. It may have added to his crimes and also provided access to victims.

Sometimes, you don't know what to do to help your child, but being a part of this group would seem to add fuel to the fire he was suppose to control.

That is ridiculous- the analogy of a child acting out-- he is an adult. Who broke the law. His parents are not breaking the law and truthfully it sounds like the Pix from HHH are getting blown out of proportion.

I didn't think Leila meant to imply that JAG's parents "broke the law."

I find it fascinating that some people who have not viewed the pictures think those of us who have are making more of them than we should. I stated specifically and honestly as to what was contained in the pictures. The types of things portrayed in the pictures might not be a big deal to you (as I stated, to each his own) or relevant in your mind (and you of course are entitled to your opinion) however there are others on this thread, including myself, that find the types of open and deviant sexual activities of the group JAG was associated with very relevant.

It's true, you can have very little input in their lives the older they get. You don't have much control over them because they're adults. A good parent may feel helpless when they see things going wrong for their child. It's hard to know what to do to help them sometimes.

The particular group we are discussing was just a bad influence on this particular Violent Registered Sex Offender. His family being so entrenched in the group philosophy put quite a bit of emphasis on sex. It may have added to his crimes and also provided access to victims.

Sometimes, you don't know what to do to help your child, but being a part of this group would seem to add fuel to the fire he was suppose to control.

I agree. I also think it is highly likely that JAG may have been influenced by some of these same types of sexual themes, in some form or fashion, when growing up (and not just now as an adult.)

I didn't think Leila meant to imply that JAG's parents "broke the law."

I find it fascinating that some people who have not viewed the pictures think those of us who have are making more of them than we should. I stated specifically and honestly as to what was contained in the pictures. The types of things portrayed in the pictures might not be a big deal to you (as I stated, to each his own) or relevant in your mind (and you of course are entitled to your opinion) however there are others on this thread, including myself, that find the types of open and deviant sexual activities of the group JAG was associated with very relevant.

It's apparent that the ripple effect of all of these choices...the HHH(H?) stuff included...is impacting the way others are viewing JAG's mom, at least. And when the HHH stuff becomes increasing publicized here, I'm sure that's only going to escalate.

Aside from the intial anger and the garage door thing well over a week ago now, all of it seems to be combining and [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97670"]impacting her at work[/ame].

I imagine Mom's not feeling too comfortable at work. She should really take, or be given, some kind of Leave of Absence. This honestly could ruin her career for awhile.

Have you seen the pics or read descriptions about them? I think people are misunderstanding that this group is different than the other HHH running groups. To each their own, consenting adults and all that jazz. But there is something seriously wrong when parents expose their SO son to and then he later participates in such a sexually charged running group. Then their son is charged with two incidents of attacking runners, one ending up in rape and murder. Can't miss the obvious connection there.

That's been my theory for a few days, if not JAG himself...

But what would that tip be? What tip would Jariah be giving that could lead LE to Amber? I would think if she knew he killed her and where he dumped her, that she would be some sort of an accomplice?

But what would that tip be? What tip would Jariah be giving that could lead LE to Amber? I would think if she knew he killed her and where he dumped her, that she would be some sort of an accomplice?

or did he take her there and say........
see what will happen to you kind of threat???

CURIOUS ME.............the DOG made me laugh!!!!

If this group does this stuff in public, what do they do at home???
Wonder what Jag saw all his life with mom and men???
I doubt if you wake up one day a just join............
sexual fun and drinking started along time ago ,IMO.
It has been noted that 2 step fathers were alcoholics, sorry didn't save the link.
1 step father was awsome Jag said......probably the one that got him to graduate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back