Hungary - Camerawoman reporting on refugees filmed kicking children to the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Washington Post:

Hungarian bishop says pope is wrong about refugees

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ba72e6-558a-11e5-9f54-1ea23f6e02f3_story.html

“They’re not refugees. This is an invasion,” said Bishop Laszlo Kiss-Rigo, whose dominion stretches across the southern reaches of this predominantly Catholic nation. “They come here with cries of ‘Allahu Akbar.’ They want to take over.”

The pope’s call for compassion and charity is competing with a view most prominently articulated by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has cast the flow of migrants as a direct challenge to Europe’s Christian character. And in Hungary at least, it’s the prime minister’s view that seems to be winning out.

5c885c34c6a40005cb72817a9d993a6e.jpg

The other side of the story that the msm is not showing you!

"Syrian" "refugees" screams'****** You' and ' Allahu Akbar' in Hungary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OHX8SZ7awg&feature=youtu.be

After viewing this video can we really blame the Hungarian camera-woman for trying to stop the invasion of her country? Of course it is sad that children were involved and she was wrong to trip adults holding children but the above video puts her actions into proper perspective.

Getting back to the original video of the camerawoman tripping illegal migrants I notice that Hungarian law enforcement/military were also trying to stop the illegal migrants and it appears that she was just trying to help them. Of course her actions were terrible considering children were involved and I suspect if she could turn back time that she would not have acted in this way.

Ungrateful "refugees" throw away food and water given to them by the generous Hungarian government (not a rich country BTW!) - presumably because the food is not "Halal". Notice the little kids are happy to receive this aid but the ungrateful and aggressive adults want no part of it! Disgusting!

[video=youtube;3e6sIl5whsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e6sIl5whsg[/video]

I've seen many videos of refugees throwing back parcels and cited as being because it's not Halal - all in Hungary, at border crossings, camps, trains etc. Doesn't make sense to me when a person can clearly see some of the parcels are just water, fruit or bread. Is there any such thing as Halal water?

I think the real reason is that the refugees are protesting at being held in those situations, against their will.

As usual, rich Bavaria and especially Munich in Germany is arguing with neighboring regions over the allocation of funding and grants. I suspect this is why the refugees have been halted right now, as Bavaria feels other regions aren't doing their fair share.

Worth noting also that in a week Munich will take in its annual 6 million visitors to the Oktoberfest beer festival. Accomodation becomes hugely expensive and in very short supply then and its very crowded, so I think that may be another reason why the city feels it can't cope with more refugees now.

Those men are Pakistani. What on earth does that have to do with Syrian refugees?

(And for that matter -- would you be willing to paint all Pakistanis with the same brush for what those five did? If so, do you hold all Canadians, Torontonians, or Christians responsible for what five members of their respective groups do?)

Know this wasn't addressed to me but had to add; Not only are they not Syrian, they're not refugees or immigrants either. British born and bred.

I've seen many videos of refugees throwing back parcels and cited as being because it's not Halal - all in Hungary, at border crossings, camps, trains etc. Doesn't make sense to me when a person can clearly see some of the parcels are just water, fruit or bread. Is there any such thing as Halal water?

<modsnip>

I think the real reason is that the refugees are protesting at being held in those situations, against their will.

As usual, rich Bavaria and especially Munich in Germany is arguing with neighboring regions over the allocation of funding and grants. I suspect this is why the refugees have been halted right now, as Bavaria feels other regions aren't doing their fair share.

Worth noting also that in a week Munich will take in its annual 6 million visitors to the Oktoberfest beer festival. Accomodation becomes hugely expensive and in very short supply then and its very crowded, so I think that may be another reason why the city feels it can't cope with more refugees now

BBM

They were protesting because they wanted to get to Germany with it's rich welfare benefits. They did not want to be stuck in a relatively poor Eastern European country like Hungary which is why most of them acted so disgustingly in response to the hospitality extended by the Hungarian officials at the train station.

<modsnip>

RSBM I have seen the many videos also and in many cases the care packages were from the Red Cross i.e. marked with a big Christian Cross on the box so the "refugees" assumed that the food was not Halal. As for whether there is such a thing as "Halal Water" did you know that there is such a thing as Halal fashion? Halal certification is a multi-billion dollar racket that in large part funds Islamic terrorism!

http://www.aquila-style.com/fashionbeauty/fabulously-halal-clothing-accessories/19218/

BBM

They were protesting because they wanted to get to Germany with it's rich welfare benefits. They did not want to be stuck in a relatively poor Eastern European country like Hungary which is why most of them acted so disgustingly in response to the hospitality extended by the Hungarian officials at the train station.

<modsnip>

There seems to be one video of them refusing the Red Cross parcels, being republished over and over. Is there any basis to them refusing it because of the cross? Someone saying so on the Internet doesn't make it true. This article claims to have spoken with the cameraman, who denies they were refusing it because of the cross. Who cares if they refuse food anyway? I often refuse food that I don't want.

http://www.ilpost.it/2015/08/25/debunking-migrants-video-red-cross-macedonia/

Halal means permissable. Something doesn't have to be certified to be halal. So halal fashion might just mean it's acceptable or permissable for Muslims to wear. Not everything is a conspiracy.

rsbm

Do you have some source to confirm that there is an 'epidemic of rapes' being committed by Syrian refugees? Or is this just more race-baiting/Muslim-bashing?

Too early to know if there will be problems with the syrian refugees. But there have been many problems reported with some of the thousands of earlier waves of Muslim immigrants in various countries.

"In Sweden, Muslim immigrants account for 5 percent of its population but commit 77 percent of its crime. Sweden&#8217;s &#8220;rape crisis&#8221; is a direct result of an influx of Muslim &#8220;asylum seekers.&#8221;

Amnesty International reports that Sweden has the highest number of rapes in Europe and the lowest conviction rate. According to Swedish Public Radio, in Stockholm alone, over 1,000 Swedish women reported that a Muslim immigrant raped them; 300 were under age 15. (One third of those living in Stockholm are immigrants; 24 percent are Muslim). These numbers represent only 25 percent of all rapes in Stockholm because officials claim the majority are unreported. Despite this, the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention and the European Commissioner for Home Affairs &#8220;refuse to admit the assailants are Muslim.&#8221;

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...y-christianity-exits-europe-crimina/?page=all

Too early to know if there will be problems with the syrian refugees. But there have been many problems reported with some of the thousands of earlier waves of Muslim immigrants in various countries.

"In Sweden, Muslim immigrants account for 5 percent of its population but commit 77 percent of its crime. Sweden’s “rape crisis” is a direct result of an influx of Muslim “asylum seekers.”

Amnesty International reports that Sweden has the highest number of rapes in Europe and the lowest conviction rate. According to Swedish Public Radio, in Stockholm alone, over 1,000 Swedish women reported that a Muslim immigrant raped them; 300 were under age 15. (One third of those living in Stockholm are immigrants; 24 percent are Muslim). These numbers represent only 25 percent of all rapes in Stockholm because officials claim the majority are unreported. Despite this, the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention and the European Commissioner for Home Affairs “refuse to admit the assailants are Muslim.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...y-christianity-exits-europe-crimina/?page=all

The Washington Times was founded by Sun Myung Moon - the founder of the Unification Church. I'll pass on giving any legitimacy to anything that publication claims.

Ok -- if you're willing to group all Muslims together, and suggest that all Muslims are responsible for the acts of a few -- are you willing to do the same with Christians?

Oh, and for what it's worth -- are you aware that many of the Syrian refugees are Christian?

"In Sweden, Muslim immigrants account for 5 percent of its population but commit 77 percent of its crime. Sweden&#8217;s &#8220;rape crisis&#8221; is a direct result of an influx of Muslim &#8220;asylum seekers.&#8221;

Amnesty International reports that Sweden has the highest number of rapes in Europe and the lowest conviction rate. According to Swedish Public Radio, in Stockholm alone, over 1,000 Swedish women reported that a Muslim immigrant raped them; 300 were under age 15. (One third of those living in Stockholm are immigrants; 24 percent are Muslim). These numbers represent only 25 percent of all rapes in Stockholm because officials claim the majority are unreported. Despite this, the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention and the European Commissioner for Home Affairs &#8220;refuse to admit the assailants are Muslim.&#8221;

I'm quoting this post again to note that the author of the article in the Washington Times fails to link to a sourced publication for her claim that the majority of rapes committed against Swedish women are allegedly perpetrated by Muslim immigrants.

I find the journalist's bio interesting:

Bethany Blankley is a political analyst for Fox News Radio and has appeared on television and radio programs nationwide. She writes about political, cultural and religious issues in America from the perspective of an evangelical and a former communications strategist for four senators, one congressman, a former New York governor and several nonprofits.

She writes from the perspective of an evangelical. That right there says it all.

I'm quoting this post again to note that the author of the article in the Washington Times fails to link to a sourced publication for her claim that the majority of rapes committed against Swedish women are allegedly perpetrated by Muslim immigrants.

I find the journalist's bio interesting:

Bethany Blankley is a political analyst for Fox News Radio and has appeared on television and radio programs nationwide. She writes about political, cultural and religious issues in America from the perspective of an evangelical and a former communications strategist for four senators, one congressman, a former New York governor and several nonprofits.

She writes from the perspective of an evangelical. That right there says it all.

And the headline is:
"As Christianity exits Europe, &#8216;Criminal Muslims&#8217; fill void with rabid violence"

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member