Hungover man turns himself into police for crime he cannot remember

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by gregjrichards, Apr 11, 2019.

1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

A hungover man has confessed to a crime despite having been too drunk to remember what the offence was.

Kieran Towan, 26, handed himself into officers at Rosebud station in Melbourne's south-east with a bag containing $107.50 and a set of keys, sensing he had done something wrong.

Police deducted that Towan had broken into the Nepean Historical Society, commonly known as Sorrento Museum, while he was drunk and on medication.

Hungover man confesses to a crime - but was too drunk to remember what it was | Daily Mail Online

I’m shocked this was in Australia and not Florida.

flute4peace, LadyL, Kbe78 and 15 others like this.
  2. human

human Well-Known Member

A Florida man.......

3. Indy Anna

Indy Anna Unknown Member

Reminds me of something I read one time about a small town PD getting a call from a man wanting to know if there was a warrant out for his arrest. [​IMG]

Don't know if LE ever got him to confess to his crime, but I'm sure he was at the top of their suspect list whenever they did discover a crime.

TootsieFootsie likes this.