JOIN WEBSLEUTHS RADIO LIVE TODAY @ 2:00 PM EASTERN AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TODAY 2 PM EASTERN

Husband Of Musician Corinne Bailey Rae Found Dead

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Dark Knight, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Dark Knight

Dark Knight New Member

(Yahoo.com) LONDON, England -- The husband of former Grammy nominee Corinne Bailey Rae has been found dead, according to reports from the U.K.
    Jason Rae's body was found in a flat in the northern British city of Leeds on Saturday, The Daily Telegraph reported.

According to the newspaper, reports suggest his death was caused by a suspected drug overdose. Jason Rae, who played saxophone in a band called Haggis Horns, was 31 years old.

A post mortem examination was performed Saturday evening, but has so far proved inconclusive, the Telegraph reported.

2. Taximom

Taximom Former Member

Aw, that's sad. He was so young. I don't know who she is, but I hope she's not addicted to drugs, etc. :(

3. BhamMama

BhamMama Former Member

She's a beautiful English Jazz/Soul singer. I've never heard any rumors about her and she seems to be pretty down to earth.

So sad about her husband.

From an article they arrested a man for selling controlled substances then released him on bail. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with his death? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

4. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

She's a lovely vocalist. How so very sad. No doubt he was a good sax player too. Bless that poor girl and this man's family.

5. byo

byo WS Liaison Staff Member WS Liason

6. philamena

philamena Former Member

She is an unbelievably talented jazz singer.
    My sympathies to her.

7. Waterlily

Waterlily New Member

How sad... thoughts to her and her family. She is so talented!

8. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

I just figured out who she is....my daughter had "Put Your Records On" on her Facebook page...I was like, "I love that, who is that???" and she told me and I realized I'd seen the news on here about Corinne's husband a few days ago.

I love this song (it's now my theme song) and I love her music now...now it hits home for me. God be with her.

9. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

EL, Jason Rae was in a band "Haggis Horns" check them out as you might like them as well. He was an excellent horn player.

10. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

Thanks, I will. I was just reading about Jason on Wikipedia....:( What a loss.