Huvaround escape

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Filly, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Where can you go in your Huvaround? Grand Canyon. Statue Of Liberty?Well some dude in Uniontown, PA stole $50.00 off his ex-girlfriend in Wal-Mart. He then made his escape in a Huvaround. Needless to say he was caught. Oh and he was wearing his hospital gown as he'd just been released from one.I'd like to say I'd have caught him and pushed him off if I was that chick, but some elderly man mowed me down in one of them things and it hurts. I should have stole $50.00 off him. PLUS, man I should have sued. I'm bout stupid as this thief on the Huvaround.http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2010/01/the-notsogreat-escape.html

2. Loading...

3. Boyz_Mum

Boyz_Mum New Member

State police say Mr. David had just been released from a hospital and was still dressed in a gown when he entered the store to meet an ex-girlfriend who had agreed to pay for his prescription medication.

Read more: http://post-gazette.com/pg/10007/1026514-455.stm#ixzz0c1y1AiPI

I sure hope he wasn't wearing a hospital issued gown. That slit up the back can be pretty revealing! Ewww!

4. lizzybeth

lizzybeth Active Member

I bet it was a hospital gown (what other type of gown would a man wear?). LOL. I wish there was video.

5. theforgotten

theforgotten Member

Omg, I could just picture this happening. It's ashame. I would pay to see this video.

6. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

LOL Not a ball gown.

Dang, I'd have paid for his script if he was hurting that bad. I wonder what meds they were?