I Don't Like This Thought!!!

why can casey profit from murdering her child... as i recall oj was prohibiting from profiting from murdering his wife and her friend

why can casey profit from murdering her child... as i recall oj was prohibiting from profiting from murdering his wife and her friend

She was not convicted.

She can do whatever she wants to do ~ just as she always has.

I believe that that the Anthonys had Caylee's remains placed into jewelry that they can wear (those special bracelets and necklaces), and that they made one FOR Casey to have, but haven't been able to give it to her while she is in jail. I believe they will be giving her Caylee jewelry upon her release.

All pure speculation on my part.

The tattoos had also crossed my mind (Cindy and George's.)

Even if they made the jewelry... that can be stolen and you might not always be able to wear it. If the ashes are in the ink, that cannot be stolen and you wear it constantly.

There was another father of a murdered daughter who put his daughter's ashes in the ink he used for the tattoo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-remains-loved-ones-grows-popularity.html

That'd be one way Casey could never steal them.

OJ's victims had families... who sued him and won for wrongful death. So each time he tried to profit they took him to court.

In this case the victim and suspect families were the same. And the victim's family is just so overwhelmed with how beautiful the suspect looked in court after she was acquitted of murder and sentenced for lying to cops... they were so proud.

If anyone sued Casey for Caylee's wrongful death and they won... she may very well be prohibited from profiting.

I think the inmate would relish wearing Caylee's remains somewhere on her person.

Like a trophy.
Just like she did her picture on her t-shirt and her button. And the DT thinks she's reviled why?

The civil suit made sure of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back