"I don't talk to Casey about, um, about the case"

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't talk to her about the case NOW - meaning after she thought the house was bugged. She sure raked her over the coals once she picked her up from Tony's. At some point after the first day she figured KC had something to do with it. I don't think she actually wants to know what that might be.

I don't think she does want to know. LA wanted to know, and I think he wanted to know so that he could inform his mother before LE and the rest of the world learned of it-But LA stopped trying to find out at some point, and maybe that's because CA gave him the indication she did not want to know, was at peace, did know, or was in denial.

Tracy (forget her last name) from LP's group confirmed that noone talked about it while KC was out on bail. LP tried to, got kicked out by KC. George tried to and was literally subdued. I can't wrap my mind around it. It is exactly this head-in-the-sand mentality that helpmed make KC who she is today IMO.

Isn't that insane! If my granddaughter disappeared I would be on my daughter every second of the day and night to tell me where she is. I can't imagine not talking about it...it would be the only thing on my mind. I know myself well enough to know that if my daughter wouldn't tell me anything or if her story sounded like a lie I would blow my top and probably end up in jail.
I would probably rip her hair out trying to make her tell me the truth and she sure as heck wouldn't be living in my home if she wouldn't tell me.

How did these people live in the same house and not talk about Caylee missing and not hounding Casey constantly? Why tiptoe around Casey? They are the parents and that is their home. I can't understand why they didn't push and push her...George, Cindy and Lee. Make her life rough living there. Maybe that is why she spent everyday with Baez...he believed every lie she told. Casey must have ruled that roost and everyone tiptoed around her. What an insane family. I wonder if Lee is as normal as he seems to be?

I think this became a family rule, and I think that CA enforced it when she had to-This would be why she slept in KC's room with Annie & Casey. Or why she told GA to leave and blow off steam when he and KC fought in front of TM.
In late September, Dante S. said that AD had not seen KC since the whole thing went down in July. But we know that's not true-Maybe CA instructed AD not to tell anyone anything.
Now whether this rule applied to CA herslef is a different matter. However, I do think that after it sunk in that KC had something to do with this (probably by July 3rd, but definately by the end of August) and KC came home from jail the first time, CA thought she might have to beat around a tremendous bush with KC, walk on eggshells-After the behavior in the jail visits, CA may have figured that a direct inquisition was going to do more harm than good.
And they thought they were bugged.

All I need to see is at 3:54.

"George and I have not done anything to anybody..."

So there you have her thoughts, straight from Cindy.

Talk about ungrateful. She complains a trooper didn't know Caylee was missing, but blasts the media in another breath for putting her grand daughter out there.
She gets pissed because reporters haven't helped produce Caylee, claiming they don't care about the 3 year old, yet Casey never even called the police about her own baby.

Same old Anthony carp, passing the buck instead of acting like adults and facing the hard, cold facts.
"It wasn't me!" then; "You're it!" on down the line... :snooty:

I think this became a family rule, and I think that CA enforced it when she had to-This would be why she slept in KC's room with Annie & Casey. Or why she told GA to leave and blow off steam when he and KC fought in front of TM.
In late September, Dante S. said that AD had not seen KC since the whole thing went down in July. But we know that's not true-Maybe CA instructed AD not to tell anyone anything.

Respectful snip and bold by me.

Going off topic a little, but still within the topic of CA and her control issues, I have a nagging feeling Caylee slept with Cindy.

Respectful snip and bold by me.

Going off topic a little, but still within the topic of CA and her control issues, I have a nagging feeling Caylee slept with Cindy.

That makes a lot more sense to me than with Casey. I don't think Casey would have the patience to sleep with Caylee, let alone get her up for her very late night potty visit - if they were potty training her at all.

That makes a lot more sense to me than with Casey. I don't think Casey would have the patience to sleep with Caylee, let alone get her up for her very late night potty visit - if they were potty training her at all.

I just talked about the potty training in the thread with the poll about where Caylee died, great minds think alike :dance:

I just talked about the potty training in the thread with the poll about where Caylee died, great minds think alike :dance:

Haven't been there but will have a look - and yes, it's a beautiful thing:blushing:

For me it comes from being too practical.

I think Baez passes things on to Conway, and then Conway passes thing on to the A's. Despite the recent friendliness between Baez and A's, I still think they don't like him and are only pretending. Plus, I'm sure they're so into themselves that of course everything has to go through their lawyer first (gag me). I can also see Cindy trying to get info from the authorities and being totally pissed when they won't give her what she wants because she's that arrogant (remember her canceling on Oprah anyone?). I'm sure she tried that at one point and then stopped when she realized that wasn't an avenue she could pursue for the information she wants.

I have to say, I have never seen a family in my life that plays the games these people play. It's like they can't fathom sitting down and just talking with each other like normal people. Everything is some sort of game, which is just ridiculous. Why add more stress in playing endless games than just straight out ask a question and get an answer? Maybe they learned to do this is a way to get information out of Casey in the past? You know, like parents of little kids will play games with them to help them learn or say something in particular that the parent wants to hear them say or watch them do. Maybe they played a version of that type of game with Casey. You know, we'll play this game with you until say what we want you to say even if it's halftruths and half hopes?

And maybe Casey caught on to it and says just enough to partially satisfy her parents while always keeping something back to hang over them? IMO, it makes the games endless. It's Casey's way of stringing her parents along and giving them hope that turns out to be false, but her parents get just enough truth to cling to the games because to them, that's the only way to get any information out of Casey at all. And maybe Casey was so good at this, she thought she could do it with anyone. What a crock that turned out to be, but if it worked so well with the only authority in her life before the police, her parents, she probably thought it work on other authorities too.

Who knows. It's entirely possible that CA really doesn't talk to Casey about this case because she doesn't know HOW to talk to Casey and get real information. Everytime they talk, it's not straight talk, it's games. She's been playing the same games for so long that asking a direct question and getting an straight answer is not even considered an option anymore.

And you'd think after playing so many games and losing every single time, you'd come up with a different strategy to get a win rather than just keep losing! These people just make no sense whatsoever to me and it hurts my brain to attempt to figure them out.

The problem for the A's is:

“We Learn . . .
10% of what we read
20% of what we hear
30% of what we see
50% of what we see and hear
70% of what we discuss
80% of what we experience
95% of what we teach others

-- William Glasser

I think the most interesting and revealing moments as far as what CA thought and/or discussed with kc would be the time between her "what have you done?!?" and the last 911 call. I think the only truth of what anyone knows lies in those moments.

I dont think I have ever seen this (cindy is hard for me to listen to :biglaugh:)

interesting she says at 1:51 "...convince people she is a missing child..."

now why would people need to be "convinced", strange choice of words if you genuinely believe the child is missing?

for you: VIDEO OF CINDY YOU MAY BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO. IT IS INDEED THE ONLY ONE.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0[/ame]

If denial is represented as an elephant in the living room for most dysfunctional families, then what Cindy presents is the entire African population of the Serengeti Elephants of denial.

I think the most interesting and revealing moments as far as what CA thought and/or discussed with kc would be the time between her "what have you done?!?" and the last 911 call. I think the only truth of what anyone knows lies in those moments.

Yesterday while digging for old threads I got off on a tangent and watched/listened to some of the very first jailhouse visits. Now, knowing what we know about this family and suspecting what we do about this whole case and the players involved - it is very enlightening to revisit those old tapes. Also, there is no way in he!! that the defense can change any part of that story to point to RK. Hours and hours of KC spinning the ZG tale. It is AMAZING to witness.

Yesterday while digging for old threads I got off on a tangent and watched/listened to some of the very first jailhouse visits. Now, knowing what we know about this family and suspecting what we do about this whole case and the players involved - it is very enlightening to revisit those old tapes. Also, there is no way in he!! that the defense can change any part of that story to point to RK. Hours and hours of KC spinning the ZG tale. It is AMAZING to witness.

So right!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LXSBFRXUss[/ame]

Check this out, Tracey said it would bubble over sometimes, the fights between mom and Casey while she was there, according to LP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-0NPW5GOA[/ame]

I know that we all know that the Anthony's are apparently "different" than most families in how they have handled this from the very beginning. We have hashed over (many times) how it is a family that seemingly operates in fear of one another and often skirts around huge issues to avoid unpleasantness.

This is the infamous "hammering video" while Casey was out on bond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc

Here is the specific statement (at 6 minutes, 08 seconds) that is worthy of discussion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc#t=6m08s

If a Mother does not/ can not talk to her own daughter about the disappearance of her grandaughter...who does she talk to? CA has stated (fairly recently) in appearances that she doesn't know what happened, and that she wants to know.

Do you think any authorities have met with the Anthony family to advise them about details and what the official investigation indicates? OR is the family still involved in an elaborate guessing game about how Caylee wound up where she wound up?

Your thoughts?

Hello All, (newbie alert!)

I believe that law enforcement stopped sharing information with the Anthony's shortly after Casey was charged with murder. There would be no reason for them to share anything with the A's.

What I always find interesting, in addition to Cindy professing that she wants to know the truth, is that Brad whenever he makes statements about the "Anthony's only want to know the truth" clarifies this with "and it's going to be difficult" (not exact quotes). I often get the impression that Brad knows the truth, knows the level of denial of George and Cindy, and knows that when finally confronted with the ugly truth coming out, it will indeed be a crushing blow to Cindy.

I would think if George and Cindy wanted the truth, they would start by admitting that Caylee is in fact deceased.

JMO

thanks, logical--I no longer try to "understand" the family...but I do wonder if
any authorities have met with the Anthony family to advise them about specific findings and details
and what the official investigation indicates (to enlighten them about the truth).

Should my query be moved to the Q&A thread? It seems a large question worthy of it's own thread..but of course, whatever the mods think is great by me.

Great Topic affinity

BBM
I believe LE & the A's were communicating more when it was a Missing Child report.
But IMO when Casey was charged with Murder the communicating of info dwindled and more likely came to an end when Caylee's remains were found.

The entire "KC's-motive-was-hatred-for-CA" theory makes sense ...BUT! what is completely baffling is that CA was an active participant in the hatred UNTIL she decided to make KC into a martyred saint.
I come from a very disordered dysfunctional family. I can see my own Mother acting like CA. I DO also forecast that my Mother would have had the intelligence at some point to drop the charade. Possibly. OR she might slip so far into cognitive dissonance that she never would grasp the big picture!

Susan Smith's mother wrote a book. Has anyone read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288