I gotta admit.....

calus_3

Former Member
Reaction score
So much of this case doesn't make sense and I hope that this monster (if he is truly the one) keeps on talking before he gets back to the US and some lawyer shuts him up.

From the Fox article I posted about his admissions so far he has admitted to writing Patsy in the recent past...seemingly more than once. But then we have the conflicting statements by John that he had never heard this guy's name. I suppose the guy might have ommitted his name on the letters or else he would have been arrested long ago and John wouldn't have disavowed knowing him. Duh....okay, answered my own question.

It appears to me that his admissions with the letters to Patsy (perhaps they picked up the DNA from the envelope that the letters came in to this guy) and the fact that this clown knew about the letters and their contents proved he was the one. Get it? Letters tell the tale to Patsy, DNA on the envelope matches the DNA on JBR underwear, suspect confesses and knows about the letters and their contents (among other things) and voila....a suspect.

I think this is going to be an open and shut case if they can get him on record and some gung-ho police officer looking to make a name for himself doesn't do something that gets his confessions thrown out, etc.

Where's Geragos, the public at large needs him.....we want this guy executed! :D

One last thought.....if true and John and Patsy weren't involved (hey, let's not rule out them farming her out to this guy...but I still think that is a long shot. Of course, I thought solving this case would be a long shot, so...) the world owes them a heck of an apology. Having said that, however, they are the exact model for what NOT TO DO IF YOUR CHILD IS MURDERED. You don't lawyer up, leave the state, stonewall interviews, etc. just because you get your feelings hurt that police consider you a suspect. That tells me you care more about your reputations than you do finding the real killer. If you didn't do it, there will be no evidence for the police to use against you. If you are not guilty, don't fear the reaper, so to speak. If it were my child, I would be down at the police station demanding sodium pentathol, 24x7 lie detectors, psychologists, profilers, and anything else it took to clear me as fast as danged possible. Then I would demand a gun and a ride along while they looked for the suspect!

I think much of this case will remain cloudy forever. John and Patsy, unfortunately, brought a lot of suspicion on themselves by their oddball behavior. One thing is certain and that is that John Ramsey knows more about this guy and the advancement of the case than you or I. I have a warm fuzzy feeling about this guy being the one....I just hope we get the how and the why to many of our questions (how did he get in and when, was there a stun gun, what about the ransom note and the pineapple, etc.).

With this guys' past, I would guess that the garotte was part of some sex ritual and she died of asphixiation during it. Perhaps he truly did intend to kidnap her after having his way with her in the basement and then staged the crime. It would follow that he would get some sick perverse satisfaction having molested her in the house. Having left the upstairs for the basement to take her out, perhaps when he left the note, he actually intended to kidnap her. If he was sickly thinking that he was in love with her and vice versa, perhaps he was so distraught when she died on him that he didn't go back for the ransom note. It is slowly starting to make a little more sense with the contradicting parts of the story and especially in light of his past and where he was (kid sex trade capital of the world).

Stay tuned.....

Cal

i agree.....i'm thinking he never actually mailed letters though...from what's been reported, it was all computer emails....(doesn't really matter, in the big picture, but that's how i understand it)

i'll be the first to apologize IF this guy turns out to be proven guilty, but i agree 100% with you about the Ramsey's showing "what NOT to do if your child is murdered"....

Calus, I must disagree w/ you on one point...you ALWAYS lawyer up when you are accused and you NEVER take a poly...that is just Criminal Justice 101. Otherwise, great insights and this is just a very wacky day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

lilsister said:
Calus, I must disagree w/ you on one point...you ALWAYS lawyer up when you are accused and you NEVER take a poly...that is just Criminal Justice 101. Otherwise, great insights and this is just a very wacky day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Not me......I would do anything, everything, and then a lot more to ensure that within the first 24 hours I had been ruled out as a suspect so they could focus where the need was.

Cal

calus_3 said:
Not me......I would do anything, everything, and then a lot more to ensure that within the first 24 hours I had been ruled out as a suspect so they could focus where the need was.

Cal

same here...i wouldn't even hesitate to help LE in ANY way that i could, if one of my boys were murdered....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back