PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

I need help finding an older case.

Discussion in 'Missing Archives' started by jipc, Jan 12, 2008.

1. jipc

jipc New Member

I have been searching for a case and I cant find it at all. I have tried looking for it in the search but I havent been able to find it. I doubt there is a connection at all with GMH but the case keeps eating at me and I would really like to know for sure that it isnt connected at all. I would appreciate any help in remembering this case ID. Thank you for listening.
    I am looking for a case of a missing girl (cant remember what state or when) she worked graveyard shift in a convenience store. She called I think her boyfriend to say she saw a creepy white van in the parking lot and asked her boyfriend to come over. ( if i remember correctly)when the boyfriend was driving to the store he passed by the van and heard her yell from it. I believe somehow he lost the van

PS. If I have posted this incorrectly please be gentle with me Im shy! lol

2. Indy Gal

Indy Gal Former Member

Dont be shy hun!

If it was posted here the first place I would look is in here or cold cases.

3. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Your thread looks great to me. I do remember the part about her calling out of the van. But I can't remember who, what, where or when.

ETA: I did some google searches using terms like white van woman abducted, etc. There are alot of creepy white van's out there. There should be a public safety alert about them or something.

4. Taximom

Taximom Former Member

We had something like that in Ohio a long time ago, but I can't remember the details. I'll try to find something...

5. jipc

jipc New Member

6. snarkymalarkey

snarkymalarkey New Member

I thought one of the Hilton ATM Machine photos that was beng discussed at somepoint or another was a video shot of a camouflaged truck? Could that be considered two-tone?

7. jipc

jipc New Member

snarkymalarkey,

I thought about that but since these women were abducted in 1991 I doubt the truck in the atm video is the same. It looked alot newer to me (although I know nothing about cars/trucks)
    But I do wonder what vehicles GMH had prior to the white vans.