I no longer believe that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% being drunk IS intentional. So is shaking a baby, even if you are drunk.

Is this for real? Is this how parent/defendants get some kind of a split jury and are acquitted?

Why is anyone still wondering how Casey walked?

I'm still wondering how "shaken baby" even came into this discussion. :waitasec:

I'm still wondering how "shaken baby" even came into this discussion. :waitasec:

Really? Check the first post in this short thread. 4Jacy posted about shaken baby, and not being "do" to being intentional (sic DUE TO) drunk.

Reread and let us know! Thanks!!!!

That would have to be a pretty large bucket. We buy dog food in 37lb bags, and it completely fills two 5 gallon buckets within an inch of the top. That would be roughly 18.5 pounds per bucket. Unless someone ground her into hamburg (I hate even typing that), fitting a child inside a 5 gallon bucket would be quite a feat, not to mention adding weight to it as well.

Do you believe the Brandos lied about seeing Lisa on Monday?

There are buckets large enough for Lisa to fit into. And, if not a bucket, then another container of some kind. JI was in the construction/electrical business. These types of containers were available to him and/or he already had one. I know that we have two buckets with lids at our house right now that a small child would fit into. One is a large painting bucket. This isn't at all unreasonable to think if someone wanted to dispose of a small body.
One of "The Brandos" is a small child that would unlikely have been able to know one day from the next. AND, this was purely a story made up by the DT that they had "seen" Lisa that day. There was never anything definitive about ANYONE seeing Lisa that day. I don't believe the story....never did and never will.

100% being drunk IS intentional. So is shaking a baby, even if you are drunk.

Is this for real? Is this how parent/defendants get some kind of a split jury and are acquitted?

Why is anyone still wondering how Casey walked?

Sorry...I'm not understanding you. Could you explain this a bit better so that I can understand what you are trying to say?

[/B]

Sorry...I'm not understanding you. Could you explain this a bit better so that I can understand what you are trying to say?

I'm actually not being unclear so I am unsurw why you are quoting me.

Dewey to me asked the same....start at the first post?

4Jacy started thread discounting drunkeness and intoduced shaken baby....oy!

Maybe ask him or her??? It's shocking to me. All I can do us redirect you

There are buckets large enough for Lisa to fit into. And, if not a bucket, then another container of some kind. JI was in the construction/electrical business. These types of containers were available to him and/or he already had one. I know that we have two buckets with lids at our house right now that a small child would fit into. One is a large painting bucket. This isn't at all unreasonable to think if someone wanted to dispose of a small body.
One of "The Brandos" is a small child that would unlikely have been able to know one day from the next. AND, this was purely a story made up by the DT that they had "seen" Lisa that day. There was never anything definitive about ANYONE seeing Lisa that day. I don't believe the story....never did and never will.

There isn't anything definitive because LE has never told us exactly what SB saw or didn't see that evening (or even during the day when JI was still there). Nobody knows what DB's brother saw or didn't see before then went to the store. Nobody knows what the brothers, especially the older one, saw or didn't see that entire day. So of course there isn't definitive of anyone seeing Lisa. There isn't anything definitive that anyone didn't see Lisa the entire day either, again based on how we know absolutely nothing about who came and went into that house for 24 hrs prior to BL going missing and what exactly they saw.

So save all of that, the only thing we have left as when LE considers BL actually went missing and unless something has changed, the time she went missing remains as it was back in October 2011, which was the evening in question.

I'm not sure what kind of containers you are referring to, when you say as an electrician they would be available to him. Electrical components come in cardboard cases, Ex: J-boxes, rework boxes, disconnect panels etc, wire comes on a spool. Paint and drywall mud come in 5 gal buckets, anything larger and they would be too difficult to handle when full. After working in receiving for almost 3 years, I've unloaded a good many of these and stocked the shelves.

So if we aren't to believe SB saw Lisa as reported in the early days of the case, I guess we can also ignore she was ever there that day? Why should we discount anything that doesn't point to a DB / JI did it scenario if it's been common knowledge since day one or two of the investigation?

There isn't anything definitive because LE has never told us exactly what SB saw or didn't see that evening (or even during the day when JI was still there). Nobody knows what DB's brother saw or didn't see before then went to the store. Nobody knows what the brothers, especially the older one, saw or didn't see that entire day. So of course there isn't definitive of anyone seeing Lisa. There isn't anything definitive that anyone didn't see Lisa the entire day either, again based on how we know absolutely nothing about who came and went into that house for 24 hrs prior to BL going missing and what exactly they saw.

So save all of that, the only thing we have left as when LE considers BL actually went missing and unless something has changed, the time she went missing remains as it was back in October 2011, which was the evening in question.

So, because LE has never SAID that anyone saw her on Monday, there is still the possibility that she wasn't seen on Monday. She could have died Monday just as well as Tuesday. I believe she is no longer with us and believe she COULD have died on Sunday night or Monday. My opinion.

I no longer believe that Lisa's mom is completely innocent. I believe she drank too much, was negligent i her duties as a mother, was nervous, and maybe even suspicious acting in the eyes of LE.

I believe she was sauced, put the kids down as soon as possible, lost track of time, got snockered with her neighbor, fell asleep/passed out, when JI woke her and informed her Lisa wàs missing, she freaked. Plumb freaked.

I am willing to concede/believe that mommy was blotto and has no recall of what happened after a certain poit that night.

Still on the fence about either parent killing and/or disposing of Lisa. I believe mom feels so guilty and responsible for whatever happened to Lisa that she gave off a guilt vibe to LE. I believe that she has not the first flue what happened, and yet ultimately knows she is responsible (or irresponsible) for what happened to her daughter.

True. Nor does any citeable resource say he wasn't :waitasec:

He was working on a commercial retrofit that night. That would make the company he worked for a sub-contractor for a General Contractor on a commercial job. That could imply general contracting knowledge.

Doesn't prove it or make it so. But doesn't make it a huge leap either.

Some of you guys better go to the CP panel and edit your ignore lists STAT.

What I am reading is bickering over ridiculous stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with finding LISA IRWIN. Anyone remember her?!

(I've removed a string of posts if this seems out of context to latecomers reading.)

TOs are next. Last warning.

I still believe that Lisa was killed on Sunday night or sometime Monday. Jeremy comes home at 3:30-3:40, takes her to the river to dump her in a weighted down bucket, throws her out in the middle of the river, jogs back to the house and calls PD. I think it was all planned out ahead of time and all put into motion that day. DB watches and reads about this type of thing and knows they both need an alibi. She sits on the FRONT porch all evening so that plenty of people see her. JI goes to work as normal, comes home as normal. It's all wrapped up. NO ONE saw Lisa all day Monday. I don't think that she was alive Monday. They planned it out and got away with it...so far.
BBM

How do you know that Deborah Bradley watches and reads about this type of thing?

BBM

How do you know that Deborah Bradley watches and reads about this type of thing?

Because she said it in one of the interviews back in the early days. I remember it. She said (and I'm paraphrasing) that she "used to watch crime stories of this type all the time and never thought it would happen to her".

I'm not interested in going back to search for the exact wording, but I'm sure that those who have read the threads from the beginning will remember. There was much discussion at one time about it.

Because she said it in one of the interviews back in the early days. I remember it. She said (and I'm paraphrasing) that she "used to watch crime stories of this type all the time and never thought it would happen to her".

I'm not interested in going back to search for the exact wording, but I'm sure that those who have read the threads from the beginning will remember. There was much discussion at one time about it.

I've been reading the threads from the beginning and I don't remember reading that. I think that a link would be good if you choose to use that in the future. Or you could always just say that it's a possibility that DB watches or reads about certain things and not state it as a fact. MOO.

I've been reading the threads from the beginning and I don't remember reading that. I think that a link would be good if you choose to use that in the future. Or you could always just say that it's a possibility that DB watches or reads about certain things and not state it as a fact. MOO.
I remember her saying something similar, but I thought she said she read or seen enough crimes to know they would look at the parents first, but yes she did say she used to follow some true crime stories to some extent. I can't remember the exact wording either, it was in the very early stages of the case.

I remember her saying something similar, but I thought she said she read or seen enough crimes to know they would look at the parents first, but yes she did say she used to follow some true crime stories to some extent. I can't remember the exact wording either, it was in the very early stages of the case.

I think that I remember something about her understanding why she would be considered a suspect from the beginning, but nothing about needing an alibi. And besides, I don't think that she has an alibi for the time after SB leaves. MOO

That would have to be a pretty large bucket. We buy dog food in 37lb bags, and it completely fills two 5 gallon buckets within an inch of the top. That would be roughly 18.5 pounds per bucket. Unless someone ground her into hamburg (I hate even typing that), fitting a child inside a 5 gallon bucket would be quite a feat, not to mention adding weight to it as well.

Do you believe the Brandos lied about seeing Lisa on Monday?

Lisa probably weighed 18-20 lbs, she would easily fit into a 5 gallon bucket.

I reiterate why is deborah not cooperating with LE, if she is innocent nothing can incriminate her at all, are kansas police famous for framing people???

The woman is guilty for getting drunk that is all

I reiterate why is deborah not cooperating with LE, if she is innocent nothing can incriminate her at all, are kansas police famous for framing people???

The woman is guilty for getting drunk that is all

It has happened numerous times in other cases and in other jurisdictions, I don't see why KCMO would be any different. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam