Found Deceased IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by airportwoman, Jul 11, 2020.

1. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Hi Snoopster! I'm here - and probably along with others too - just quietly following along. I don't have anything constructive to add right now other than to wish with all my heart that Breasia is found safe!

This link has some cute video of Breasia.
    Who is Breasia Terrell? Missing ten-year-old a caring big sister and budding Tik Tok entertainer

elliefant, watcher9, Traymar and 15 others like this.

2. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

I personally think LE know more already and have their suspect in mind. I personally was all over this in the beginning as well. I’m convinced evidence will come out soon connecting him.

Remember the yellow crime scene markers at credit island?

Remember the article that stated, in dinkins own words, he was supposed to report to Illinois for 4 years? He didn’t have much to lose.

Remember her last sighting at 3:00 am? Who was that? Maybe her brother ? I assumed it was Dinkins girlfriend. What caused this person to see Breasia at 3?

A tip led them to credit island. There have been many things said on socials that can’t be discussed here.

I too understand people getting frustrated when it looks like LE aren’t doing something, when in reality they are. They likely aren’t forming search parties because they have a good idea what happened and are now just looking for evidence and Breasia.

I pray the conversation with Breasia’s mom and Dinkins revealed some clues today.

my questions-

Who saw Breasia at 3
    (I bet the fishing theory is a good one)
    Where was girlfriend?
    Does Dinkins really drive? I thought I read he had a suspended license.

3. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

I agree with you, but will say on behalf of WS’ers that there were a couple missing kids cases that happened at the same time. Sadly in this case, to me anyway, it seems we are not headed in a good direction. I hope they find evidence to charge soon.

watcher9, Traymar, Snoopster and 4 others like this.
  4. GourmetSoy

GourmetSoy Well-Known Member

LE knows what happened as much as we do. I hope some info came from the suspect today while speaking to Mom.
    FYI, there was a local pedophile involved in the search team that was spreading rumors last night on KWQC Facebook about findings in the well being searched. He has been reported to DPD.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    watcher9, kimpage, j_in_c and 11 others like this.
  5. GourmetSoy

About 200 volunteers showed up at Credit Island in Davenport today to look for any clues connected to missing 10-year-old Davenport girl Breasia Terrell.

The search started around 6:30 PM and was active for over an hour. People searching in groups of three or more were handed orange flags to mark areas that they searched.

Kimberly Whitaker with the AWARE Foundation led search efforts in Davenport on Tuesday evening and was glad to see the Quad Cities show up in support.

“It’s overwhelming the support we’ve gotten,” said Whitaker. “Hy-Vee donated water. Little Caesars donated the pizzas. Walmart donated bug spray and flash lights. Staples is doing our posters every week. All so we can bring Breasia home.”

Stephen Echols, senior pastor at the Greater Place Temple in Bettendorf, was helping organizers lead an efficient search. He told Local 4 News that as a father, he felt compelled to go out and help.

“It’s personal because I have a daughter,” said Echols. “If something like this were to happen I don’t know what I would be doing right now. Anyone with a heart understands why we all need to come together right now.”

Whitaker and the AWARE Foundation are currently planning a search party in Clinton for Thursday. The Davenport Police Department announced Tuesday afternoon that Henry Dinkins is a person of interest in the case, who may have ties to Clinton.

Non-profit organizes critical search for missing 10-year-old | OurQuadCities

6. tjs77tsa4

tjs77tsa4 Active Member

I'm in Iowa and just received an amber alert for her.

7. Aymstriss

Aymstriss Active Member

Same here....this is the first I have heard of this case...weird that Im getting an Amber Alert now...hmm

8. GourmetSoy

9. Gigi3

Gigi3 Well-Known Member

elliefant, watcher9, kimpage and 9 others like this.
  10. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

Praying with you, for this beautiful girl to be found safe and soon. Prayers for her family to find the strength and resolve to see this through. MOO

watcher9, AnnaGrace, misgrn and 5 others like this.
  11. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Thank you @diggndeeperstill - there are too many missing people right now - I wish I could devote time to each and every single one of them - I've been following her case just not posting much.

watcher9, j_in_c, misgrn and 7 others like this.
  12. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

Oh no :( Its been cancelled, but says she is still missing. Did he confess?
    I have tears welling up now. Poor little angel.

watcher9, HayLouise, cass523 and 6 others like this.
  13. 24Roses

24Roses Well-Known Member

watcher9, kimpage, AnnaGrace and 10 others like this.
  14. 24Roses

24Roses Well-Known Member

I got the Amber Alert last night too. Just after 12:30 a.m. on my weather alert. I couldn't hear the whole thing because it's not in the same room. For anyone that heard it, was there a vehicle description? I got up to read it online and a vehicle wasn't listed. I thought maybe one of his cars was still missng with Breasia.

watcher9, JaneEyre, cass523 and 2 others like this.
  15. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

Oh I'm sure he drives.
    What's a little driving on a suspended license when you already have a rap sheet as long as this guy's? (over 84 cases in IA & IL according to an earlier post by Jethro4WS)

What is interesting is his ability to own?/pay off? AND retain 3 vehicles when he seems to be in jail all the time. Where does this guy work? DOES he work? Perhaps since hes a burglar he obtained some of his belongings with "illegal" money? Or perhaps he has some other equally illegal side hustle....

16. GourmetSoy

17. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

watcher9, Traymar, kimpage and 10 others like this.
  18. Dylansmom08

Dylansmom08 Well-Known Member

Waiting for any updates on this case, does anyone know if Dinkins vehicles have been searched for evidence? I am sure they have just haven't seen anything officially released about it yet. I just wonder why they are not releasing more information if they have anything more maybe they're trying to keep everything silent until they get every piece of information they can find. It is so heartbreaking that things like this happen. I cannot imagine what her family is going through I pray that answers will come soon.

watcher9, HayLouise, misgrn and 5 others like this.
  19. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

WOW

SAMS likes this.
  20. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz Well-Known Member

Well we also have a girlfriend that was with him the whole night long. She should be worried about being in cahoots with him.

watcher9, Traymar, Minou and 7 others like this.