IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Jules. There are a lot of unhappy people on the last page! Wow!

The last one is the one I was referring to. It is a support page not a discussion page. It is also monitored by LE and anything that may jepordize the search will be deleted per the moderators.

I agree. It also ups the percentage of the possibility they know the person that has them. Their bikes are found at the only spot on the trail that is not completely visible and there is no sign of a struggle. Someone who snatches two girls off their bikes, is not going to take the time to pick them up off the trail and place them neatly to the side. I'm wondering if they met with someone that had a car parked on the side of the highway...parked their bikes were they wouldn't be seen easily, and hoped over the fence. After they got over they heard someone coming and ran, forgetting to grab the bag/phone...

Are you referring to I380?

If so, that's a highly unlikely scenario. That stretch of highway is under construction and is squeezed down from 4 lanes to 2 lanes, both on the same side of the interstate.

There's barely a shoulder on either side and no vehicle would be left parked there for any appreciable length of time due to the hazards of the situation. Even just pulling off for a minute could not go unnoticed by other drivers and the construction crew.

Almost every daylight hour, the traffic is bumper to bumper.

Any scenario that relies on parking on I380 is pretty much ruled out by conditions.

Cook is her mother's maiden name and Grandma's last name. I have seen her name both ways as well as hyphenated.

I wonder if it was legally morrisey?! It would intrigue as to why she'd list herself as a Cook if she was a morrisey since birth?!

Are you referring to I380?

If so, that's a highly unlikely scenario. That stretch of highway is under construction and is squeezed down from 4 lanes to 2 lanes, both on the same side of the interstate.

There's barely a shoulder on either side and no vehicle would be left parked there for any appreciable length of time due to the hazards of the situation. Even just pulling off for a minute could not go unnoticed by other drivers and the construction crew.

Almost every daylight hour, the traffic is bumper to bumper.

Any scenario that relies on parking on I380 is pretty much ruled out by conditions.

On NG tonight Misty and grandma explained parking on the grassy area between the hwy and the lake area. I'm not familiar with area so I won't even try to repeat what they said but they did say that they parked there. Are you familiar with that grassy area?

Maybe the picture of Selena was a safety thing, to not have her own picture on there.

But... her friends also answered questions about her...

Do you think your friend is a good kisser?
Do you think your friend could be a MILF?

She's 10?! I wonder how old her facebook friends are... geesh.
Wow... maybe the idea of her meeting up with someone isn't all that far fetched?

I've answered those questions about my friends and thought it was kind of funny. Never stopped to thing young kids would be doing the same thing.

Has there been any mention of LE processing the parking lot where the post office is located.

doors closing three, two one....

and here it goes..

move to thread three.. and let us all hope these girls are found safe and sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads