IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link from a previous post, and different thread...

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/01/mexican-cartel-tactical-note-8.html

Look way down to comment on April 25, 10:03 PM...

"Anonymous said...

She was handed over to cartel members as compensation for owed money- 9ozs of meth

A good friend of mine, beautiful girl."

Just a perspective....

And I do think these girls are alive...somewhere...maybe waiting for a 'cooling off' period...by whatever/whomever..set this thing up...it was not random ...IMO

Link from a previous post, and different thread...

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/01/mexican-cartel-tactical-note-8.html

Look way down to comment on April 25, 10:03 PM...

"Anonymous said...

She was handed over to cartel members as compensation for owed money- 9ozs of meth

A good friend of mine, beautiful girl."

Just a perspective....

And I do think these girls are alive...somewhere...maybe waiting for a 'cooling off' period...by whatever/whomever..set this thing up...it was not random ...IMO

Haven't we been in a cooling off period for at least a couple of months now?

[/B]

I think that most "runaways" would be a little bit older and perhaps not as marketable to the worst of the child *advertiser censored* consumers. If these perverts want pre-pubescent children they are going to spend a long time waiting to run across an 8-10 year old girl who no one will miss. The next best thing from their point of view would be to steal a child from a family who has had their own troubles with the law, hoping that police will focus their investigation on the family.

MOO:moo:

I agree that if Lyric had been targeted, the perp may have thought that Misty and Dan's problems would mean the investigation would stop at them. It's hard for me to believe that someone who was targeting Lyric would also abduct Elizabeth. Someone who did enough research on Lyric to target her because of her parents' legal problems would know that Elizabeth's parents did not fit the same profile.

You're missing out on the other source, throwaway children. Children whose parents literally don't care about them, don't supervise them and eventually either bar them from the family home or move without letting the child know. There are children like that as young as 3 and 4 years old.

The other source of prepubescent children is from pedophiles who video themselves molesting the child. The perp is often someone who lives in the same household as the child or someone very close to the family who has regular access to the child. All too often, the perp is someone who convinces the mother that he loves her in order to get access to her child.

I agree that they tend to prey on those who aren't likely to be reported missing (or in some cases, not even noticed to be missing). Not only are those children usually less closely supervised, they're often unwanted and being raised by people who don't want to be involved with LE in anyway. A runaway 15 year old, troubled kids in foster homes, young children of drug addicts that are totally out of control, and countless others that seem to be overlooked by society are great targets for them. Two happy, healthy, well-dressed young girls riding decent bikes within blocks home seem like a rather big risk. They might get away with the initial abduction without being seen, but everywhere they go there's a chance that someone will see and recognize at least one of the girls.

That is one of the reasons why I do not believe Lyric and Elizabeth were abducted for human trafficking. I think whoever abducted them was actively planning not to be connected to them in any way. Meaning that the perp was planning from the git go to kill his victim(s).

Mother of missing Iowa girl to appear in federal court for probation hearing
Judge says Morrissey violated probation in decade-old methamphetamine case

snipped

A summons delivered to Morrissey last week says that probation officials have filed a “supervised release violation petition” against her. Court officials have filed the petition and related documents under seal, shielding them from public view.

http://thegazette.com/2012/11/12/mo...ppear-in-federal-court-for-probation-hearing/

In my humble opinion, it's abt time...
http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_392fa85c-2cfa-11e2-b697-001a4bcf887a.html

IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) --- The mother of one of the missing Iowa cousins has been ordered to appear in federal court to face a complaint alleging she violated the terms of her supervised release in a decade-old methamphetamine case. <sniped>

....A summons delivered to Morrissey last week says that probation officials have filed a “supervised release violation petition” against her. Court officials have filed the petition and related documents under seal, shielding them from public view.

In my humble opinion, it's abt time...
http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_392fa85c-2cfa-11e2-b697-001a4bcf887a.html

IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) --- The mother of one of the missing Iowa cousins has been ordered to appear in federal court to face a complaint alleging she violated the terms of her supervised release in a decade-old methamphetamine case.

....A summons delivered to Morrissey last week says that probation officials have filed a &#8220;supervised release violation petition&#8221; against her. Court officials have filed the petition and related documents under seal, shielding them from public view.

Interesting that it is sealed. Is this related to her and Dan spending the night in a motel the night the FBI came banging on the door and took them for intense questioning? I think the word Misty used was coercion. Then she was advised not to speak to authorities but did anyway? Then shortly after that LE summoned media footage. I think we saw this coming back then. The only reason I can think for it to be sealed is if there is any info pertaining to the girls missing in it. Thoughts?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members