IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to speak for anyone else, but personally the more I read and follow, the more I think Klunder wasn't involved. I kind of wish he was because at least we know he's gone and no longer a threat. It's just a gut feeling, too... I could be totally wrong.

I do Not think that he was involved.
I think it was someone CLOSE to the family!

I do know who only just a hunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikb View Post
I don't want to speak for anyone else, but personally the more I read and follow, the more I think Klunder wasn't involved. I kind of wish he was because at least we know he's gone and no longer a threat. It's just a gut feeling, too... I could be totally wrong.

I do Not think that he was involved.
I think it was someone CLOSE to the family!

I do know who only just a hunch.

Imo, there are too many indicators that point to MJ Klunder as being the probable abductor/murderer of L & L. Daisynae, and nikb, without naming names and relying on hunches. Can you be more specific as to the indicators of the involvement of others in L & L's abduction/murder, if you don't mind sharing?

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io.../21028806/-/pp1i4n/-/index.html#ixzz2ZRk5OV9O

RE: Special Report: Through the cracks

Note that MJK's brutal sexual assault on the newspaper girl at the age of 16 evidently wasn't considered by the Iowa Dept of Corrections Inmate Recidivism Multi Disciplinary Evaluation Team. But, may have been the reason for his RSO status, imo.
Also MJK was shown during trial on two occasions in the video. Observe his smirks and other facial expressions. Very telling, imo..

Just checking in in hopes of

something

anything

I am not onsite much lately and post very infrequently but I am still awaiting some form of justice for our girls.

Thank you to those who continue to keep the girls' thread alive.

I have my doubts about Klunder, but it's hard to get around the two girls together, and about the same ages.

If it's not him, I think it's someone very much like him.

I have my doubts about Klunder, but it's hard to get around the two girls together, and about the same ages.

If it's not him, I think it's someone very much like him.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, we have exactly zero idea of how the girls were murdered.

We haven't been told if sexual assault is part of this crime.

If there is no sexual assault, or attempt at one, then it probably isn't a sex offender.

People are murdered for reasons other than sex. People get murdered because they know too much, or because their death profits the murderer somehow.

I think the girls were murdered, not assaulted, and they were murdered for reasons other than sexual.

This was not a Klunder type individual. :moo:

:twocents:

Quote:

Imo, there are too many indicators that point to MJ Klunder as being the probable abductor/murderer of L & L. Daisynae, and nikb, without naming names and relying on hunches. Can you be more specific as to the indicators of the involvement of others in L & L's abduction/murder, if you don't mind sharing?

Foxfire - question for you (and anyone else who believes MK is the guy) -

If you disregard the common denominator between the two cases (being that two girls happened to be abducted in the Kathlynn/D and L&L cases), what else do you also see as common factors between the two cases?

I get the whole "there were two girls taken, how can it NOT be him". But just for arguments sake take that ONE piece of it out of the equation. What else about these two cases are alike? Or is the fact that he has taken two girls what really makes it clear to you? Because he has taken one more than once in the past as well...:scared:

I can't seem to find anything that throws up red flags that make it painfully obvious that LE simply ignored glaring connections.

Again, I'm not saying with 100% certainty that he isn't our guy...I am just not sold on it yet. I already said I will take a kick to the rear if he is :blushing:

I just want to know what OTHER indicators and connections the proponents of MK are seeing that make them so certain this was something LE should never have missed.

Thank you! :seeya:

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io.../21028806/-/pp1i4n/-/index.html#ixzz2ZRk5OV9O

RE: Special Report: Through the cracks

Note that MJK's brutal sexual assault on the newspaper girl at the age of 16 evidently wasn't considered by the Iowa Dept of Corrections Inmate Recidivism Multi Disciplinary Evaluation Team. But, may have been the reason for his RSO status, imo.
Also MJK was shown during trial on two occasions in the video. Observe his smirks and other facial expressions. Very telling, imo..

Watching this astounds me.
He was sentenced to 41 years but was released for good behavior after 18 years.
Of course his behavior was good in prison, no children to kidnap, abuse and murder there!
Early release is an absurd concept to me. All time should be served with additional time for bad behavior.

Quote:

I'm sorry, but I honestly can't. It's literally only a hunch. Originally I was pretty convinced Klunder was likely involved, but as time goes on I'm feeling like he wasn't. I do think one of the girls might've escaped if it was Klunder, although I can see them trying to stick together too.

I feel like we don't know enough to make a very educated guess though, at least I don't.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, we have exactly zero idea of how the girls were murdered.

We haven't been told if sexual assault is part of this crime.

If there is no sexual assault, or attempt at one, then it probably isn't a sex offender.

People are murdered for reasons other than sex. People get murdered because they know too much, or because their death profits the murderer somehow.

I think the girls were murdered, not assaulted, and they were murdered for reasons other than sexual.

This was not a Klunder type individual. :moo:

:twocents:

That is certainly possible, yes, and if you believe sexual assault wasn't involved, it makes more sense.

Off Topic: Tragic, 27 years before capture of child predator...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-genetically-diseased-7-year-old-girl.html

Sex offender arrested during routine traffic stop for unsolved 1986 murder of 7-year-old girl with genetic disease Jasper Everett Goddard's DNA samples match murder case of April Marie Rhodes, 7 Goddard, 61, was arrested Thursday in Ozark, Missouri, during routine traffic check <snipped for space>

They took DNA samples during a "routine traffic check"? And arrested him? Doesn't sound very routine to me.

Don't get me wrong, I am very glad they found him and he's off the streets. Sounds like maybe they were actually looking for him though, IMO. I hope the investigators in L&L's case are as persistent, but I hope justice comes a whole lot faster than 20+ years from now!

They took DNA samples during a "routine traffic check"? And arrested him? Doesn't sound very routine to me.

Don't get me wrong, I am very glad they found him and he's off the streets. Sounds like maybe they were actually looking for him though, IMO. I hope the investigators in L&L's case are as persistent, but I hope justice comes a whole lot faster than 20+ years from now!

There wasn't an arrest in Daniel Morcombe's case for eight long years.

The investigation was ongoing all the way through, with LE setting up an undercover operation and gaining the confidence of certain criminals with information. This takes a long time.

The perp was first made POI two weeks after Daniel's disappearance. It took a Coronial Inquest (formal review) and an undercover op before they had enough to arrest him.

Eight long awful years for his family...but Qld police never, ever gave up.

If you disregard the common denominator between the two cases (being that two girls happened to be abducted in the Kathlynn/D and L&L cases), what else do you also see as common factors between the two cases?

I get the whole "there were two girls taken, how can it NOT be him". But just for arguments sake take that ONE piece of it out of the equation. What else about these two cases are alike? Or is the fact that he has taken two girls what really makes it clear to you? Because he has taken one more than once in the past as well...:scared:

I can't seem to find anything that throws up red flags that make it painfully obvious that LE simply ignored glaring connections.

Again, I'm not saying with 100% certainty that he isn't our guy...I am just not sold on it yet. I already said I will take a kick to the rear if he is :blushing:

I just want to know what OTHER indicators and connections the proponents of MK are seeing that make them so certain this was something LE should never have missed.

To my mind, the fact of his taking two girls of similar age to L and E moves him way toward the top of the list of suspects, but it doesn't prove anything and it most certainly doesn't mean LE ignored glaring connections.

I've always thought L and E was likely (though not necessarily) a crime of opportunity and bad luck and that the perp was probably escalating his level of violence. Klunder seems to fit that pattern.

None of that means it is him, only that he should be investigated thoroughly. Which appears to be what is happening.

So true. At the end of the day, let's look at what we know/don't know -

If the girls were sexually assaulted or not
If Klunder was at work or elsewhere on 13 July 2012, far away from Evansdale
If Klunder sexually assaulted Kathlynn (still not known, right?)

As far as it being too coincidental - sorry guys but with the lax gun laws, plea bargains and parole, crack heads and meth and worse running rampant through America - it almost seems like a breeding ground for this sort of criminal, by which I mean the violent sort who will happily hurt anyone if they cross his path.

There are probably MANY Klunders prowling Iowa right now, paroled due to "good behaviour" and out dated sentencing...and let's not forget the local political corruption too which is starting to rear its ugly head.

A virtual incubator for violent crime and violent criminals, it seems.

:cow:

Part of it, for me, would be timing. When was he released from prison? 2/2012?? Not sure if he could control his urges for 5 months though. And the fact that he knew another RSO in Evansdale, and maybe more of them. The fact that he was more than likely aware of seven bridges. The fact that he may have had some time on his hands, due to his job, on that particular day. There are many other high confinements our the area. Maybe he had business there? And last but not least, the fact that LE has NOT ruled him out. Just too many potential links.

If the person (s) responsible for the abduction of L&L is from the Evansdale area, odds are it is someone that knows Drew and/or Heather as it is such a small area.
My hometown is on the Iowa/Minnesota border; I knew people within a 50 mile radius. That is pretty much how it is in small town communities. You go to area towns for benefits, parades, dances, shopping, school sporting events, family reunions, etc.

But...what you have to remember is Evansdale is a smaller town, but, it is smack next to a large city of Waterloo. They actually run into each other.

The Evansdale case reeks of child molester. Why else would two young innocent girls be abducted and murdered? I don't believe it has anything to do with drugs, but I have said that many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288