IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard any of the evidence against his father in this case, only the suspicion that he was somehow involved. Could you tell me where you found this at, I would love to read about it. I'm certainly open to other theories about what happened to Johnny, I just feel that there is reason to believe Noreens story at this time, partly because nothing else has come up, no body has been found, and she insists Johnny himself gave the info to her. I would love to read about this development, I can't seem to find any info on it. THanks!

Hasn't been any activity on this thread for awhile and I still haven't gotten an answer about where the info on Johnny's father came from. Any help would be appreciated! They found BTK, they can find out what happened to a paper boy!

I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the mother had to submit to a lie detector test and police questioning after she made the statements about her son coming to visit her?
-Linda

I remember reading in the Rocky Mountain News in either 1983 or 1984 that a woman in Chicago was approached by Johnny and he said "Please lady, help me" before two men grabbed him and threw him in a truck and took off.

Also check out this latest bizarre twist.......

Ex-FBI Gunderson: Gannon is Gosch

• th_gannonflip7.jpg
    th_gannonflip1.jpg
    Ted Gunderson, formerly the FBI Special Agent in Charge of the Los Angles office, and for more than 25 years a private investigator, appeared on the "Mysteries of the Mind" radio program March 8 where he confirmed that he has "a credible, reliable source" that says "Jeff Gannon" is indeed kidnapped paperboy Johnny Gosch.

Gunderson claimed that "Gannon" has scar on right cheek; and Noreen Gosch has looked at the mark on "Gannon" in photographs and said it was the same as that as on her son.

Gunderson agrees with analysis on the Internet that a birthmark (Gosch's is said to be in the "shape of South America") looks to have been removed from Gannon's chest.

Gunderson said, "I think Jeff Gannon is Johnny Gosch, and I think he planned this to get even with them for screwing up his life from age 12 on." Gunderson suspects Gannon's planned book, as reported by the Russian press, "will be truthful and he will expose these people."

Later in the program, host Alex Merklinger, a long time correspondent of Mrs. Gosch, received an email from Noreen Gosch wherein she said that "Jeff Gannon" is living in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, DC and is not in hiding. She asked Gunderson's opinion of "Gannon"'s safety.

Here's the audio; Gunderson calls in about 29:40 into the program:
    (Windows Media Player) | Listen here via: MP3 Stream | Listen here via: MP3 Download

Here is a very revealing interview with John DeCamp:

http://www.sf.indymedia.org/uploads/decamp4.mp3

I am a believer in the Franklin scandal. Here are some of the more convincing points:

-In his book “The Franklin Cover-Up” John DeCamp names several powerful people (politicians, media figures, etc.) as being involved with the child prostitution ring. Despite these people being “accused” of such crimes, not one of these people has tried to take him to court for slander in order to clear their names.

-Way too many people (at least 15) that were close to this case died in mysterious circumstances.

-Perhaps the most convincing evidence was given in the testimony of the children. They described being flown to these orgies to service politicians and businessmen. That claim alone is not necessarily solid evidence, however what they described is the key element. Paul Bonacci claims to have been flown to Dallas for the 1984 Republican Convention and he described in detail the ranch where the party took place (DeCamp later confirmed the info). In addition to that Bonacci described to a “T” being taken to what we now know to be Bohemian Grove (DeCamp didn’t even know what Bohemian Grove was until after he wrote the book). You have to ask yourself how can these orphans from Nebraska make up stories that included such accurate details of places and events so far away?

For those of you who are not familiar with Bohemian Grove I would recommend you check out this link:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/grove.asp

Also a reporter named Alex Jones actually snuck into Bohemian Grove and captured the “Cremation of Care” ceremony of his video “Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove”. This can be downloaded for free here:

http://www.technoslavery.com/documentary/

cppweb said:
3. As the stories come out of this unbelievable story from Omaha a lawyer comes into the picture, John Decamp. Again what I call a Glory Seeker becomes Mr. Bonacci's attorney. Mr. Decamp is also backed by a right wing religious group called the Nebraska Leadership council, headed by Earl Weaver, the potato chip king. (Lots of money)
John DeCamp was originally sent in to debunk the whole thing, however as he did his research he became convinced that the allegations were in fact true. Per his own words in an interview he did:

JD:Stories started floating out as always happens when some incident like that occurs and some of the stories involved missing money that was used for this and that but some of those stories were even strange. They were coming from kids all over. Young kids - 16, 14, 13 - kids telling about how they had been on Larry's private jet to this party or that party. Or that they had been at the Republican National Convention here or they had been at this political event in Washington and the stories had to do with they were there and were used as drug couriers. You know 13, 14-year old kids back then going through the airport could get through without anyone asking twice about anything. They pack them full of cocaine or whatever on little packs they'd carry on their bodies, between their legs, etc, etc. - young boys, young girls. And the kids also were telling these stranger tales that seemed bizarre at the time: that they had had sex or were involved in sex with this or that famous politician or businessman or whatever.

And I was one of the first ones who stood up and said this has got to be the most hilarious, ridiculous story I've ever heard. First of all, I knew Larry King. What the heck! I was head of banking at the time he was when he was doing his banking stuff, the head of the senate banking committee here in Nebraska. So I said, “It's absurd.” Well the stories started cropping up more and more and I said something else and I said look if I believe even one of these crazy stories I'd be the first one to stand up and demand that something be done. Then I got a letter from a kid named Paul Bonacci who was in a jail in Omaha. And he said, “Look, if you come and talk to me, I can show you that these aren’t just fake tales.”

AJ: Now later, you took his diary that went back like 5 years and had ink experts and forensics experts look at it. He had written all this stuff down.

JD: Yeah, that was the strange thing about this kid. I wish I had been able to do that throughout life but anyway when he was a little boy, he was about 18 when I had meet him in jail, 17 or 18. And as a young kid his uncle or grandfather or somebody had taught him religiously to keep a diary where you mark things down everyday. Well, he did it and he did it in detail. So when I went and visited with him and he told me these strange tales and then you had the head of psychiatry from one of the major medical institutions in the state say, "Hey, this kid he ain't crazy. He's a multiple personality and he's probably telling the truth because multiples don't need to lie. They just switch personalities.”

Anyway, so to make a long, long bizarre story short. I found out that he was in jail because he had been one of those intimately involved in all this, and he had to be shut up real quick. I’m making that as a conclusion now – at the time I didn’t realize that. But and so they locked him up and charged him with touching another boy on the outside of his pants, a cousin or something.

AJ: Senator, talk right into your telephone for me.

JD: Anyway, they have him there and I finally agreed I would represent him and that led to a long, long tale that's got me deeply involved in researching and investigating the whole collapse of that credit union and the personalities involved. Ultimately, on the advice of my best friend, closest friend, godfather, whatever, eventually writing a book because he told me that’s what I should probably do to protect myself. And that man was a man named Bill Colby. About the time that I started writing the next book, Bill, as you know was head of the CIA and ended up floating dead in a pond somewhere. But I won't get into that right now. Anyway, so I wrote the book and as I got at the very beginning of this story and working on it, one of the things that I did do was as I say, as you say, obtain the diaries of this young boy to see just what he did say and then I had them checked.

AJ: And it wasn't just that. I mean they've got…

JD: Forensic experts and the forensics were because somebody said he could have just made this all up later. He could have made this up later. And so I wanted to make sure that this wasn't done. So we had forensic examiners said that this ink was done at a certain time and this could of only been done and on and on. Anyway, to get to the heart of the discussion…

AJ: One more point, Senator John Decamp, because I've actually seen the Discovery Channel documentary that never aired and we actually played it here locally in Austin. I was sent a copy of it. They found hundreds of videotapes in King's office. The police saw it and freaked out, hid it and never released it and for all those other children, people actually got convicted of this stuff.

JD: Oh, yeah.

AJ: I want people to understand. This all happened folks.

JD: This isn't a fantasy. I ended up winning a million dollars on behalf of, against awful, awful, awful overwhelming odds, including the Omaha World Herald newspaper that attacked me so viciously because one of the key individuals that I got locked up in prison was their editor - one of their editors - another individual. But anyway…

AJ: People are going to prison for this… [Cross-talk]

JD: Jack got released from prison here about what 8 or 10 months ago.

AJ: Hold on. And you were actually just out of the senate. You were hired to go whitewash the operation because you know this is ridiculous.

JD: That's what I was hired for. Yeah, yeah. But I did the opposite.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh ATX there is nothing to this at all. Conspiracy theories once more. Gosch is not Gannon.... CLEARLY not a facial match at all.... and everything else that's posted.....

PLEASE STEVE/BOYEXPLOITED; give it a rest. No one wants to listen to this.

EDITED TO ADD: EVEN NOREEN GOSCH REFUSES TO CONFIRM OR DENY THAT THIS MIGHT BE JOHNNY.

WELL HELOOOOOOOOOOOO, If it was my child, I'd want an immediate DNA test.... there's enough people out there that could protect him. This is a joke. And a lame one. I feel very bad for Noreen as she is in dire need of psychological counselling and more. I equally feel bad for you ATX, you need to leave this alone and get some help too.

Yeah I don't get that either. If it were my son I'd want to do DNA testing ASAP.

I don't think he was killed though, I also don't think it was an inside job.

Why would someone keep doing this, the boy exploited thing? It is not a funny game to play with people. Child abduction is a very serious matter and not a good subject for insane jokes such as, "I'm Doug Chapman", that was an awful thing to do to a family. Why in the world would you do that? Johnny is probably not alive anymore. If he is dead, I hope his remains can be found soon so this can all end. If he is alive, then where is he?

Before you continue to accuse me of being someone else, I am new to the board and have never posted here before. If you want the mod to check the ISP to prove this then go ahead, you have my permission.

Secondly, if you look at my posts I never even mentioned Gosch, let alone implied that he is in fact Gannon! So stop trying to pin that on me. If you want to reply to my posts then why don't you address the info I posted?

And last but not least for those of you who may have a hard time believeing that these pedophile sex slavery rings do exist, here is a link to several stories about governments being involved:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/archive_elite_sex_ring.html

:truce: OK JEANA.... SORRY :angel:

My 2cents... I don't buy into conspiracy theories.... if y'all want to, whatever.
Johnny Gosch is long deceased. Give this little boy a rest folks. He's not coming back. Him and 2 other boys... probably buried in the same area.

I'm not speaking to any of the stuff posted, except to say that ATX is a new member is NOT a banned member who returned.

There is no evidence to support that Johnny is in fact deceased. If we are basing it on other child kidnappings then that isn't proof at all, it's just a likelihood. My feeling all along has been that he is infact alive. I hope some closure can come someday for this family.

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm not speaking to any of the stuff posted, except to say that ATX is a new member is NOT a banned member who returned.
Thank you Jeana for clarifying that! Blueclouds I didn't intend to get into a shouting match with you and I am sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. However I felt very disrespected in the fact that you were making false accusations about me and that your responses were directed at me personally and not any of the information I was presenting. In the future I would hope that if you disagree with my views or information you would post information that disputes it rather than slam me.

PS - I'll take that $1000 in cash please :woohoo:

Does anyone know if there have ever been any leads, confirmed sightings etc forJohnny or any of the other missing DesMoines boys or has the cases been cold from the start?

While I appreciate the clarification and all.... I MYSELF have also confirmed with LE TODAY... that our dearly beloved "person" boyexploited has left California.... While I have no 100% proof that he is in Texas.... there was a phone number from that area by him left for one of the investigators RE: DNA testing and the update for chapman family.

NOW this BY NO MEANS ..... MEANS I am pointing any fingers... I just thought I'd call up some LE to find out what else is going on with our old friend.

So with that said, I'm not giving up a $1000.00 until I find out where our friend is at.
Nite all.

blueclouds said:
While I appreciate the clarification and all.... I MYSELF have also confirmed with LE TODAY... that our dearly beloved "person" boyexploited has left California.... While I have no 100% proof that he is in Texas.... there was a phone number from that area by him left for one of the investigators RE: DNA testing and the update for chapman family.

NOW this BY NO MEANS ..... MEANS I am pointing any fingers... I just thought I'd call up some LE to find out what else is going on with our old friend.

So with that said, I'm not giving up a $1000.00 until I find out where our friend is at.
Nite all.

I myself find it interesting a new poster would pick this thread of all threads to choose from to post on esp. since they claim they don't know anything about Johnny.If my "hinky meter" getting raised causes ANOTHER post of mine to get deleted so be it but Im with Carey on this one!! HINKY METER IS AT FULL ALERT!!

Hey MESSIE! Luv ya dear. My intention is not to point fingers at anyone at all..... including our new poster ATX!

I just wanted to hear what my contact at the LE said about our old friend and since I haven't been in touch with him (LE guy) for awhile, so I thought I'd touch base. I don't want anymore posts deleted and I'm not going to make anymore accusations.

I'm simply going to relay things I can prove to the MODS if they call upon me, especially when I get confirmation emails from the Law Enforcement themselves.

AND I DO CAUTION PEOPLE REGARDING OUR FORMER BOYEXPLOITED.... as one of the emails he sent me stated there would be more children in the EAST GOING MISSING..... HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT????

NOW.... I AGREE WITH JEANA - let's get back to discussing Johnny and our POV on his case.

(HUGS MESSIE) You're ONE OF A KIND LADY!!!!! :blowkiss:

I don't know what I need to do to disprove the accusations you make of me. I am sorry that you are suspicious and find it hard to believe that a new poster would come to the board and make "educated" comments on this case. I have been researching these two cases for the last 6 months or so, the Franklin scandal first caught my interest because I was born in Nebraska. From there I uncovered the ties to Johnny's case. To be honest I was doing a Google search on "Johnny Gosch" and this board was one of the search results. I read through some of the posts and thought this would be a place that I could engage in thoughtful and educated conversation, never in my wildest dreams did I anticipate that my posting would put me at the focus of an identity scandal. I may be wrong but I was under the assumption that this board isn't about US but the information that we have to share...speaking of which no one has addressed the information in my first two posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member