IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #1

Discussion in '1980's Missing' started by miles_draken, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miles_draken

miles_draken New Member

I've never heard any of the evidence against his father in this case, only the suspicion that he was somehow involved. Could you tell me where you found this at, I would love to read about it. I'm certainly open to other theories about what happened to Johnny, I just feel that there is reason to believe Noreens story at this time, partly because nothing else has come up, no body has been found, and she insists Johnny himself gave the info to her. I would love to read about this development, I can't seem to find any info on it. THanks!

2. miles_draken

miles_draken New Member

Hasn't been any activity on this thread for awhile and I still haven't gotten an answer about where the info on Johnny's father came from. Any help would be appreciated! They found BTK, they can find out what happened to a paper boy!

3. HollywoodBound

HollywoodBound New Member

I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the mother had to submit to a lie detector test and police questioning after she made the statements about her son coming to visit her?
    -Linda

4. keithjfro

keithjfro New Member

I remember reading in the Rocky Mountain News in either 1983 or 1984 that a woman in Chicago was approached by Johnny and he said "Please lady, help me" before two men grabbed him and threw him in a truck and took off.

Also check out this latest bizarre twist.......

Ex-FBI Gunderson: Gannon is Gosch

• [​IMG][​IMG]Ted Gunderson, formerly the FBI Special Agent in Charge of the Los Angles office, and for more than 25 years a private investigator, appeared on the "Mysteries of the Mind" radio program March 8 where he confirmed that he has "a credible, reliable source" that says "Jeff Gannon" is indeed kidnapped paperboy Johnny Gosch.

Gunderson claimed that "Gannon" has scar on right cheek; and Noreen Gosch has looked at the mark on "Gannon" in photographs and said it was the same as that as on her son.

Gunderson agrees with analysis on the Internet that a birthmark (Gosch's is said to be in the "shape of South America") looks to have been removed from Gannon's chest.

Gunderson said, "I think Jeff Gannon is Johnny Gosch, and I think he planned this to get even with them for screwing up his life from age 12 on." Gunderson suspects Gannon's planned book, as reported by the Russian press, "will be truthful and he will expose these people."

Later in the program, host Alex Merklinger, a long time correspondent of Mrs. Gosch, received an email from Noreen Gosch wherein she said that "Jeff Gannon" is living in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, DC and is not in hiding. She asked Gunderson's opinion of "Gannon"'s safety.

Here's the audio; Gunderson calls in about 29:40 into the program:
      [​IMG](Windows Media Player) | Listen here via: MP3 Stream | Listen here via: MP3 Download

5. atx

atx The truth shall set you free!

Here is a very revealing interview with John DeCamp:

http://www.sf.indymedia.org/uploads/decamp4.mp3

I am a believer in the Franklin scandal. Here are some of the more convincing points:

-In his book “The Franklin Cover-Up” John DeCamp names several powerful people (politicians, media figures, etc.) as being involved with the child prostitution ring. Despite these people being “accused” of such crimes, not one of these people has tried to take him to court for slander in order to clear their names.

-Way too many people (at least 15) that were close to this case died in mysterious circumstances.

-Perhaps the most convincing evidence was given in the testimony of the children. They described being flown to these orgies to service politicians and businessmen. That claim alone is not necessarily solid evidence, however what they described is the key element. Paul Bonacci claims to have been flown to Dallas for the 1984 Republican Convention and he described in detail the ranch where the party took place (DeCamp later confirmed the info). In addition to that Bonacci described to a “T” being taken to what we now know to be Bohemian Grove (DeCamp didn’t even know what Bohemian Grove was until after he wrote the book). You have to ask yourself how can these orphans from Nebraska make up stories that included such accurate details of places and events so far away?

For those of you who are not familiar with Bohemian Grove I would recommend you check out this link:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/grove.asp

Also a reporter named Alex Jones actually snuck into Bohemian Grove and captured the “Cremation of Care” ceremony of his video “Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove”. This can be downloaded for free here:

http://www.technoslavery.com/documentary/

6. atx

John DeCamp was originally sent in to debunk the whole thing, however as he did his research he became convinced that the allegations were in fact true. Per his own words in an interview he did:

7. blueclouds

blueclouds Former member

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh ATX there is nothing to this at all. Conspiracy theories once more. Gosch is not Gannon.... CLEARLY not a facial match at all.... and everything else that's posted.....

PLEASE STEVE/BOYEXPLOITED; give it a rest. No one wants to listen to this.

EDITED TO ADD: EVEN NOREEN GOSCH REFUSES TO CONFIRM OR DENY THAT THIS MIGHT BE JOHNNY.

WELL HELOOOOOOOOOOOO, If it was my child, I'd want an immediate DNA test.... there's enough people out there that could protect him. This is a joke. And a lame one. I feel very bad for Noreen as she is in dire need of psychological counselling and more. I equally feel bad for you ATX, you need to leave this alone and get some help too.

8. keithjfro

keithjfro New Member

Yeah I don't get that either. If it were my son I'd want to do DNA testing ASAP.

I don't think he was killed though, I also don't think it was an inside job.

9. 2sisters

2sisters New Member

Why would someone keep doing this, the boy exploited thing? It is not a funny game to play with people. Child abduction is a very serious matter and not a good subject for insane jokes such as, "I'm Doug Chapman", that was an awful thing to do to a family. Why in the world would you do that? Johnny is probably not alive anymore. If he is dead, I hope his remains can be found soon so this can all end. If he is alive, then where is he?

10. atx

Before you continue to accuse me of being someone else, I am new to the board and have never posted here before. If you want the mod to check the ISP to prove this then go ahead, you have my permission.

Secondly, if you look at my posts I never even mentioned Gosch, let alone implied that he is in fact Gannon! So stop trying to pin that on me. If you want to reply to my posts then why don't you address the info I posted?

And last but not least for those of you who may have a hard time believeing that these pedophile sex slavery rings do exist, here is a link to several stories about governments being involved:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/archive_elite_sex_ring.html

11. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

Okay - let's get back to the topic and drop this other stuff please.

12. blueclouds

blueclouds Former member

:truce: OK JEANA.... SORRY :angel:

My 2cents... I don't buy into conspiracy theories.... if y'all want to, whatever.
    Johnny Gosch is long deceased. Give this little boy a rest folks. He's not coming back. Him and 2 other boys... probably buried in the same area.

13. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

I'm not speaking to any of the stuff posted, except to say that ATX is a new member is NOT a banned member who returned.

14. miles_draken

miles_draken New Member

There is no evidence to support that Johnny is in fact deceased. If we are basing it on other child kidnappings then that isn't proof at all, it's just a likelihood. My feeling all along has been that he is infact alive. I hope some closure can come someday for this family.

15. atx

Thank you Jeana for clarifying that! Blueclouds I didn't intend to get into a shouting match with you and I am sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. However I felt very disrespected in the fact that you were making false accusations about me and that your responses were directed at me personally and not any of the information I was presenting. In the future I would hope that if you disagree with my views or information you would post information that disputes it rather than slam me.

PS - I'll take that $1000 in cash please :woohoo:

16. 2sisters

2sisters New Member

Does anyone know if there have ever been any leads, confirmed sightings etc forJohnny or any of the other missing DesMoines boys or has the cases been cold from the start?

17. blueclouds

blueclouds Former member

While I appreciate the clarification and all.... I MYSELF have also confirmed with LE TODAY... that our dearly beloved "person" boyexploited has left California.... While I have no 100% proof that he is in Texas.... there was a phone number from that area by him left for one of the investigators RE: DNA testing and the update for chapman family.

NOW this BY NO MEANS ..... MEANS I am pointing any fingers... I just thought I'd call up some LE to find out what else is going on with our old friend.

So with that said, I'm not giving up a $1000.00 until I find out where our friend is at.
    Nite all.

18. VespaElf

VespaElf Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)

I myself find it interesting a new poster would pick this thread of all threads to choose from to post on esp. since they claim they don't know anything about Johnny.If my "hinky meter" getting raised causes ANOTHER post of mine to get deleted so be it but Im with Carey on this one!! HINKY METER IS AT FULL ALERT!!

19. blueclouds

blueclouds Former member

Hey MESSIE! Luv ya dear. My intention is not to point fingers at anyone at all..... including our new poster ATX!

I just wanted to hear what my contact at the LE said about our old friend and since I haven't been in touch with him (LE guy) for awhile, so I thought I'd touch base. I don't want anymore posts deleted and I'm not going to make anymore accusations.

I'm simply going to relay things I can prove to the MODS if they call upon me, especially when I get confirmation emails from the Law Enforcement themselves.

AND I DO CAUTION PEOPLE REGARDING OUR FORMER BOYEXPLOITED.... as one of the emails he sent me stated there would be more children in the EAST GOING MISSING..... HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT????

NOW.... I AGREE WITH JEANA - let's get back to discussing Johnny and our POV on his case.

(HUGS MESSIE) You're ONE OF A KIND LADY!!!!! :blowkiss:

20. atx

I don't know what I need to do to disprove the accusations you make of me. I am sorry that you are suspicious and find it hard to believe that a new poster would come to the board and make "educated" comments on this case. I have been researching these two cases for the last 6 months or so, the Franklin scandal first caught my interest because I was born in Nebraska. From there I uncovered the ties to Johnny's case. To be honest I was doing a Google search on "Johnny Gosch" and this board was one of the search results. I read through some of the posts and thought this would be a place that I could engage in thoughtful and educated conversation, never in my wildest dreams did I anticipate that my posting would put me at the focus of an identity scandal. I may be wrong but I was under the assumption that this board isn't about US but the information that we have to share...speaking of which no one has addressed the information in my first two posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.