IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
As horrible as this is, I sure hope it leads to the person or persons responsible for his disappearance.

michelle said:
This is terrible, I just tried to order the book online and its like 40$ used!
I'll be purchasing the one for $189.50 :crazy: LOL

They are for sale on her website. When traffic slows down, I'd check there. I don't think it was more than $19.95.

You may want to check with the library too. Mine (in IA) has it! I'll be checking that out tonight.

You could also try requesting it on WS bay or on the WS book club.

The sadest thing is that this woman was already emotionally unstable. Whomever left those photos is truely EVIL for wanting to cause her even more distress.

inquiringmindz said:
I'll be purchasing the one for $189.50 :crazy: LOL

They are for sale on her website. When traffic slows down, I'd check there. I don't think it was more than $19.95.

You may want to check with the library too. Mine (in IA) has it! I'll be checking that out tonight.

You could also try requesting it on WS bay or on the WS book club.
I forgot about ebay :doh: .

michelle said:
I forgot about ebay :doh: .
Websleuths Bay (WS Bay) in the "A Little of This A Little of That" section!
But eBay is always good too!

SewingDeb said:
How horrible for his mother! And the parents of the other two boys, if they can be found. I hope they can get some fingerprints at least.
Exactly. The best thing that could come from this heinous act would be the capture of this animal.

I wonder who the two other children were??

Horrible...prayers that this will help lead police to the source.

whoever did this did much worse then leave a photo.

Obvioulsy he wants attention. Lets hope he keeps wanting it because that will lead to his capture.

I can't look...

But If I were that mom I would be camping at the front door with a 22.

omg.. this is gut wrenching!!! i have an 11 year old son, i can't look at this picture without imagining him. who are the other boys???

could the boy in the middle possibly be http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/68dmaz.html ??? the fact that he went missing while colelcting money for hispaper route caught my attention.

This photo looks like one that has been in circulation for quite a while now (but without the boy in the middle). It might have been photoshopped or something like that. The real photo (with girl on right & boy on left) was dropped outside a motel, in Florida I believe. The kids weren't positively identified as far as I know.

Marie said:
This photo looks like one that has been in circulation for quite a while now (but without the boy in the middle). It might have been photoshopped or something like that. The real photo (with girl on right & boy on left) was dropped outside a motel, in Florida I believe. The kids weren't positively identified as far as I know.
Marie - I think I know which photo you are referring to. It was found in 1989 and some people think that the girl in the photo is Tara Leigh Calico. Part of the photo can be seen here: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/calico_tara.html. Their mouths are taped in this photo as opposed to being gagged in the new/old Johnny Gosch photo. I don't know whether this new/old photo is fake or not but it looks real enough to freak me out.

I want to know who they think these other boys are....

From what I understand they "brand" these kids for ownership purposes, which is kinda strange since it would create a visible piece of evidence tying the perps to the kids, but anyway, that's what it is supposed to be. Ted Gunderson has this thing going all the way to the first Bush White House, which seems impossible to believe. I kinda think Johnny is alive still, but I really don't believe all the conspiracy theories about call boys wandering the White House late at night. What I really want to know is where this boys father and all his siblings are? Have they abandoned hope and not forged on with their mother? She has pursued the truth tirelessly through so much I really feel for her.

KT Can said:
Marie - I think I know which photo you are referring to. It was found in 1989 and some people think that the girl in the photo is Tara Leigh Calico. Part of the photo can be seen here: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/calico_tara.html. Their mouths are taped in this photo as opposed to being gagged in the new/old Johnny Gosch photo. I don't know whether this new/old photo is fake or not but it looks real enough to freak me out.

I want to know who they think these other boys are....

yeah i think they are different...in the link above the boy seems to have his head on a blue and white striped pillow but the one with all 3 dont seem to have a pillow. Could still be the same person doing this to the kids. Could be some psycho out there that has done this to lots of kids and there were no links so no one knows...

Just a big mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members