IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
messiecake said:
I myself find it interesting a new poster would pick this thread of all threads to choose from to post on esp. since they claim they don't know anything about Johnny.If my "hinky meter" getting raised causes ANOTHER post of mine to get deleted so be it but Im with Carey on this one!! HINKY METER IS AT FULL ALERT!!
Could you please point out where I claimed that I don't know anything about Johnny? All I mentioned about Johnny was that I did not make the claim that he was Gannon. Again if you would investigate the information instead of trying to jump to conclusions you would not continue to put your foot in your mouth. :hand:

atx said:
Could you please point out where I claimed that I don't know anything about Johnny? All I mentioned about Johnny was that I did not make the claim that he was Gannon. Again if you would investigate the information instead of trying to jump to conclusions you would not continue to put your foot in your mouth. :hand:
WE'RE NOT POINTING FINGERS ANYMORE... I am simply stating the information I have since received. OK???? Like Jeana asked us, let's get back to talking about Johnny.....

If I update people on BoyExploited person, that DOES NOT mean I'm jumping on you at all. If someone doesn't want to debate the merits you're pointing out, they don't have to.

You're entitled to your opinions and I am entitled to disagree.

blueclouds said:
WE'RE NOT POINTING FINGERS ANYMORE... I am simply stating the information I have since received. OK???? Like Jeana asked us, let's get back to talking about Johnny.....

If I update people on BoyExploited person, that DOES NOT mean I'm jumping on you at all. If someone doesn't want to debate the merits you're pointing out, they don't have to.

:blowkiss:

Thanks ya'll!!!

blueclouds said:

Please do continue to keep us updated on your search for boyexploited, as soon as you find him I will be glad to accept the $1000 and an apology :innocent:

atx said:
Please do continue to keep us updated on your search for boyexploited, as soon as you find him I will be glad to accept the $1000 and an apology :innocent:
done deal!!!! :blowkiss: and I don't think he's you, alright? !!

seems everything has gotten a bit off topic in this forum. There is still a missing boy out there who, dead or alive, needs a conclusion to his story. I've always felt this case was a very solvable one. I think Johnny's father needs to be located and asked some very serious questions. I would also be interested to hear from Noreen herself on any updates in the case that she is aware of. There just doesn't seem to be any new evidence or answers coming out.

I agree that from the interviews I have heard of Noreen that the father did act very suspiciously around the time of the disappearance. The phone calls in the middle of the night and the fact that the morning of JG's abduction was the only time the father did not accompany him on the paper route are dead give-a-ways. I wonder where he is nowadays?

The last interview that I heard Noreen doing she said she had no knowledge of his current whereabouts. ONe can only speculate that he was somehow involved, or distraught beyond belief and simply fell out of sight. It's a strange case to say the least.

i would be interested to know if cppweb's book has been released yet. He seems to have all the information on this case and some pretty strong opinions. I wonder if there is hard facts to back it up. I continue to be frustrated with this case as developments are so sporadic. Now with this guy in DC claiming to be Johnny GOsch I just wonder if we will ever know the truth.

If anyone has something new to report on this case I would appreciate it. A most frustrating case to be sure.

I live in West Des Moines and have been intritgued with the case from the get go...OUr police did botch the case. I hope for Noreens sake that this is JOhnny and the whole mess is now out in the open it will never be over with. sad to say, if it is Johnny then he will never be left alone (or alive)???

have you seen the video floating around the internet on this stuff? I posted it on another thread yesterday [thread=21694]Click here for thread[/thread] (look for the #6 post, I made) it's amazing...

edit to add: I was going to mention this, on that video, it said that the main LE guy, heading the investigation for johnny (I'm not sure which one exactly, either the one forced to resign, OR that guys boss) both would go to nebraska for those "sick parties." anyway, one of the young girls forced into the sex ring ended up getting pg by one of them -- have you heard anything about that? I'm new to this whole story... and have been reading on all of it, but have so many questions to ask -- it doesn't seem like there is much interest, maybe because it's been discussed and placed on the back burner, of course since I'm just hearing it, I really want to talk about it, I have sooo many questions.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here is some info pertaining to what you mentioned:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VICTIM/WITNESS ALISHA OWEN IMPRISONED[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alisha Owen testified at the grand jury in March of 1990 that when she was 14 years of age she had sex with then Omaha Chief of Police, Robert Wadman. Because of this testimony, she was charged with perjury. While on bail awaiting trial, she attended college and was editor of the school newspaper. She was also an honor student. On August 8, 1990, Alisha Owen entered a plea of innocent. On November 9, 1990, Alisha Owen's brother was found dead in a correction center cell, said to have committed suicide by hanging. Alisha Owen was convicted of first offense perjury in 1991 and was sentenced on August 8, 1991, to nine to 27 years in prison. During her prison term, she was in solitary confinement for a period longer than any female citizen in the history of the State of Nebraska. [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alisha was let out on parole in mid-1997.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In September, 1997, television show "Inside Edition" reported that Johnny Gosch was still alive. Johnny Gosch is a highly publicized 1982 kidnap victim from West De Moines, Iowa, who has also been named as a victim in the Franklin child abuse matters, as described below. One week after this show was aired, Nebraska authorities picked up Alicia Owen, and without explanation, said she must serve out the remaining lengthy sentence in prison. In spite of this, Alisha refused to recant. Alisha is still incarcerated. Alisha's parents are raising Alisha's daughter, Amanda Jayne, who according to Alisha was sired by Omaha Chief of Police, Robert Wadman. Alisha was 15 years old when she had Amanda.[/font]

When the investigation turned the heat up on Wadman he was transferred to Aurora (Illinois). However his involvement in this story didn't end there:​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GARY CARADORI , KEY INVESTIGATOR OF FRANKLIN, DIES IN PLANE CRASH[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The evening of July 11, 1990, Gary Caradori, the investigator for the Nebraska State Legislature, Special Committee, called Senator Loran Schmit, Chairman of the Committee, from Chicago and told him he had the "smoking gun." Caradori told Senator Schmit he would fly that night from Chicago on his private plane with his son en route to Lincoln, Nebraska, with the evidence. The plane exploded in mid-air a short time later while flying over Aurora, Illinois killing Caradori and his 8-year-old son.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Officials claimed the plane disintegrated in mid-air. They denied an explosion took place. De Camp writes in his book, The Franklin Cover-Up:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"A farmer reported he saw a flash of light, heard an explosion, and saw the plane plunge to the ground. The eyewitness account of the flash of light and the explosion was on the early edition of television news in Nebraska, but was pulled from subsequent reports which said that the plane exploded on impact" (p. 2-3).[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bob Wadman, former Chief of Police of Omaha, and a perpetrator identified by the children was Chief of Police in Aurora at the time. [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Caradori's briefcase and the rear seat to the plane have never been found. Ted Gunderson suspects his briefcase contained the evidence mentioned the previous night to Senator Schmit, probably the incriminating materials, including photographs, provided by Rusty Nelson [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to Caradori (See Rusty Nelson statement below). The rear seat was not found, Gunderson suspects, to avoid evidence of a bomb.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The wreckage of the plane was examined on a military base rather than at a location under the control of civilian personnel. Under the Federal Delimitation Agreement, civilian personnel matters are handled by civilians and military matters are handled by the military. The crash was ruled an "accident" by government officials and not an act of sabotage.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Both Gunderson and Noreen Gosch, mother of missing-child Johnny Gosch, later learned that Caradori had in his possession evidence that her son was a victim of the Franklin Satanic cult/sex/drug ring. Paul Bonacci and Rusty Nelson have both provided detailed testimony attesting to this (see sections on Johnny Gosch below).[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gary Caradori repeatedly told friends in the weeks before his death that he feared his plane would be sabotaged. [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Both Gunderson and Noreen Gosch recently learned from undisclosed sources (whose lives and the lives of their loved ones could be placed in greater danger should their identities be revealed) that a deputy sheriff of a local Illinois sheriff's department was the first person on the scene of the plane explosion. The deputy sheriff said that there was child *advertiser censored* all over the farm field. The man picked up a large number of photographs and other evidence. The FBI immediately arrived with three flat-bed trucks, grabbed the evidence from his hands, cordoned off the field, walked the field picking up every piece of evidence, put the plane and its parts on the flat-bed trucks, and told the peace officer, "This is confidential information and don't ever speak of it again." The evidence has never surfaced again in the Franklin investigation or any other investigation. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The deputy-sheriff did not remain silent. A few months later, as the deputy sheriff and his wife were driving ,the couple suffered a head-on collision in which the man's wife was killed and he was very seriously injured. [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is the opinion of Ted Gunderson, who has 49 years experience in law enforcement and counter-intelligence activities, that this probably was a kill-by-car covert operation attempting to silence and intimidate yet another witness in the Franklin case, as probably occurred, according to sources, in the death of Kathleen Sorenson, the original complainant in the Franklin case.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorenson was driving on a two-lane road in October, 1989. Two elderly women in the car in front of Sorenson drove very slowly to slow her car down to a crawl. Another vehicle approached from the opposite direction at a high rate of speed. At the last moment, the elderly women pulled over to the right shoulder to allow the fast approaching car to run into her. [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The individuals in the fast-approaching car had prior arrest records for cruelty to animals, a common marker for Satanism.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I, Gunderson, suspect in evaluating the accident that it was a Satanic contract suicide. The other driver did not die, but could have. In Satanic law, a person who loses his/her life in such a contract murder/suicide will be reincarnated with more power granted by Satan. Not long after Sorenson's death, a teenager in a youth care facility told a worker, "You better watch out, or we will get you like we got that lady from Blair." Kathleen Sorenson was from Blaire, NE. The youth went on to describe a ceremony of drawing lots for the privilege.[/font]

[/font]​

[/font]

FOR ALL THAT IT'S WORTH ATX....

I could post an article 10 x's as large SURROUNDING President CLINTON and all the STRANGE DEATHS and such that have surrounded HIM directly! CONSPIRACY!!! :rolleyes:

I don't care much about the whole conspiracy thing surrounding the supposed Franklin cover-up. I started this thread with one thing in mind, finding out what happened to Johnny Gosch. This whole Gannon thing that has come out in Washington now is very intriuging, but if he won't submit to DNA testing, which he has refused to do, then there isn't much further that part of the case will go. No matter how much he looks like Johnny's age progression, DNA is the only thing that would clear this all up. Does anyone know where Johnny's father is? It seems he isn't involved in the search like Noreen is. I don't know if this whole thing is high level government conspiracy or a bunch of nuts trying to make a buck, but I do know that a child was kidnapped in 1982. What happened to him?

Is it possible that a serial killer was at work in the area? There are a few missing children in the area from that time frame. I feel that this is more likeley than the government child *advertiser censored* ring. ATX did have some interesting things to say in his post and some are convincing but I personally don't buy it.

blueclouds said:
FOR ALL THAT IT'S WORTH ATX....

I could post an article 10 x's as large SURROUNDING President CLINTON and all the STRANGE DEATHS and such that have surrounded HIM directly! CONSPIRACY!!! :rolleyes:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you as always Carey!!!!

I too am NOT "buying it"!!!

miles_draken said:
Does anyone know where Johnny's father is? It seems he isn't involved in the search like Noreen is. I don't know if this whole thing is high level government conspiracy or a bunch of nuts trying to make a buck, but I do know that a child was kidnapped in 1982. What happened to him?
I too wonder a great deal WHERE is Johnny's Dad??? and yes.. what happened to Johnny. There are 2 other cases that I'm convinced that are linked to this. One the LE has recognized, the other isn't. Dunno why. Probably to calm fears of a serial killer I suppose.

BUT YES... anyone have info on the dad? He was always a strange part to this.

messiecake said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you as always Carey!!!!

I too am NOT "buying it"!!!
Just because you are not "buying it" doesn't mean it isn't true. There are some very qualified investigators that are involved in the case, Ted Gunderson (former FBI Senior Special Agent in Dallas & LA) and Jim Rothstein (retired NYC detective that helped break the Son of Sam case). Obviously from their investigations in this case they have seen enough to know that they are not wasting their time chasing "conspiracy theories".

By the way Noreen Gosch has updated her website and it now features some more recent interviews she has done in addition to an 11 minute video clip of her appearance on MSNBC. Check it out at www.johnnygosch.com...

atx said:
Just because you are not "buying it" doesn't mean it isn't true. There are some very qualified investigators that are involved in the case, Ted Gunderson (former FBI Senior Special Agent in Dallas & LA) and Jim Rothstein (retired NYC detective that helped break the Son of Sam case). Obviously from their investigations in this case they have seen enough to know that they are not wasting their time chasing "conspiracy theories".

By the way Noreen Gosch has updated her website and it now features some more recent interviews she has done in addition to an 11 minute video clip of her appearance on MSNBC. Check it out at www.johnnygosch.com...

Theres "evidence" that the moon landing didnt happen and it was a government hoax and there are some esteemed people who have attached themselves to that (conspiracy) theory so your point is?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member