IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
cppweb, you say that you were involved in the "hoopla". Is there anything we can do to help you? You sound like you really want to talk. We are a bunch that wants to listen. You can tell as much or as little about who you are now as you wish, obviously. But please tell us as much as you can as to who you were, the details as to what happened in the past, and how we can verify it. We do want to know. Only by talking can the truth come out.

Some holes in "Jimmy's" claim....

On page 3 he said.....

"Is Johnny alive? That is hard to say, in my mind probably not and was probably killed a day or two after the kidnapping. One thing is for sure he is still on this planet. Nothing leaves the earth."

Now the Jimmy who AMW showed and hid his face when he showed the branded X on himself said Johnny was very much alive.

So if you are Jimmy, how can you say he was killed a day or two after?

Ok that was the first post I posted, I wanted to see the mind state here and to see if anyone was smart enough to catch that, dont mean no dis respect, but from what I have heard the last few months, there must be a bunch of gullible and stupid people floatin around.

OK a Mistake, but what I can tell you is that now this thing with Gannon is really messed up.

Now Noreen, (4acloserlook.com) April 26th, first hour; says that the dude on MSNTV (Bo Dietl) who did the interview with Jeff Gannon is now part of the conspiracy. Come on this lady is nutso in the head. Bo Dietl is now part of the same group that kidnapped her son.......I don't think so. It just goes to show that if it dont go her way, she gets even and that's how she does it.

Noreen and Decamp and Gunderson would be absolute shoe in's for the next Green Acres tv show. Or wait! the X-Files....no the G Files.

There is an agenda here, a hidden one and one that is on the surface.

1. Political. John Decamp did and will try again to run for Govenor of Nebraska. John Decamp is directly related to a right wing christian fundelmentalist group, the nebraska leadership confrence. Well with having someone in office that is part of your group it gives you power, power to change things the way they want. I believe this goes farther. I also believe they use the same tactics against their prey as they have described in their supportive members books. (The real story)

2. Financial. They all have written books. You write books and have them published to make money. Noreen got sued by the actual author of her book for non payment and also might I point out some copyright battle they are bickering about in court. So this shows a financial motive to make publicity.

What I am saying what they are doing these days are wrong, and have totally lost their focus along the way. They are droans now.

If Ted Ginderson told Noreen he himself has seen little green men (Aliens) take their son, she would believe him. That's what has been happening since about 1989. Gunderson is bad, Decamp is bad, they have controlled this womans life and made her what she is tody along with many others.

It's truely sad, because in a way they are just re-abusing the true victims every time they come up with these crazy stories. I would bet good money that Guckert takes Noreen and all her co horts to court and sues the hell out of them for invading his personal life.

By the way, the AMW thing was all scripted. Paul Sparrow himself wrote the *advertiser censored* to say.

C-ya ---Last Post. Gonna catch out now.

Kinda sad that your post about knowing what happened to Johnny was completely bogus. I could care less about your political views about Franklin Cover-UP, or John Decamp, or whatever. Let's not forget once again that there is a missing person who hasn't been accounted for. The conspiracy theories are all interesting twists and put the story into mro people's minds, but lets' find this kid dead or alive and put this whole thing to rest. I'm sick and tired of people using tragedies like this for their own purposes.

The above poster says he's not posting anymore, and is obviously just another glory hound seeking to attach themselves to something. Why can't someone just find out what happened to this child.

Sorry for my typos in the above post, I'm very frustrated with posting like the one cppweb has listed. There is a missing child still unaccounted for. Someone has to care, right?

Can someone chack into cppweb? I just don't have a good feeling about him after reading his posts. I'm thinking boyexploited.

Sadly Johnny is probably dead and nobody will know what really happened b/c his mother and all of these others involved have tainted this case. Their quest for fame, fortune or whatever it is they wanted to accomplish with this government child *advertiser censored* ring hoax has taken away from the issue at hand.

I'm not ready to call this *advertiser censored* ring a hoax just yet. I don't know how anyone can dismiss it as hoax when there is really no evidence to support it or disprove it in my opinion. It just seems funny to me that everyone is so quick to throw out all posibilities just because this boys grieving mother has bought into this theory. IT should all be about finding Johnny, not discrediting his grieving family.

Y'all, please stop the bickering. I haven't edited or deleted any posts, but I will be watching this thread carefully. Thanks.

I find it a bit funny that I was labeled as a "tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist" even though I made no claims to have "inside knowledge" or firsthand information about this case. All I did was post information (much of it from what is considered "mainstream" media sources) that related to the theory that a large pedophilia ring was involved in Johnny's disappearance.

However until now no one has really questioned the information that has been presented by cppweb, even though he is making some radical claims and has not posted any links or sources to back them up. Not to mention the fact that his story has changed and he has admitted to being deceitful in previous posts. Not trying to run you off cppweb (or accuse you of being an imposter), please do continue to post but I think that it would help your case if you were able to back up some of your claims by providing some links and credible sources. Let's see where this goes...

BTW would someone be so kind as to fill me in on the whole "boyexploited" history? PM me if you prefer...

atx said:
I find it a bit funny that I was labeled as a "tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist" even though I made no claims to have "inside knowledge" or firsthand information about this case. All I did was post information (much of it from what is considered "mainstream" media sources) that related to the theory that a large pedophilia ring was involved in Johnny's disappearance.

However until now no one has really questioned the information that has been presented by cppweb, even though he is making some radical claims and has not posted any links or sources to back them up. Not to mention the fact that his story has changed and he has admitted to being deceitful in previous posts. Not trying to run you off cppweb (or accuse you of being an imposter), please do continue to post but I think that it would help your case if you were able to back up some of your claims by providing some links and credible sources. Let's see where this goes...

BTW would someone be so kind as to fill me in on the whole "boyexploited" history? PM me if you prefer...

If someone does decide to fill ATX in, please do so privately. Let's stay on topic here and discuss this case - NOT the posters. Thanks.

Praying for Johnny & his family. Please lets all remember the child that is missing and not this other bull.

You are right Kimberdawn. I am sorry if my post was offensive. I hope this story will come to an end soon. I just feel the investigation has been clouded by other stuff.

From the LIberty Post Link...........

"My own sister, Irene Adrian, was a victim of CIA-sponsored child sexual abuse. In early adulthood, while under mind control by CIA, she was sexually abused by a number of politicians, including Nelson Rockefeller. She was held hostage in a hotel room by Dick Cheney during the 1970s, while living in Omaha, Nebraska. During that time, she was acquainted with several of the principals in the "Franklin Coverup". She is still involved in a number of lawsuits, the opposition being CIA operatives connected to this criminal network, whom I publicly exposed after an investigation which I began in 1995 and which continues to this day................."
I challege anyone who reads the above to honestly think for one second that any of these people are telling the truth!! THIS WHOLE THING IS A HOAX!!!

No different than the books and websites that proclaim the Holocaust and the Moon Landing never happened.Those people all claim government conspriacies too.
Noreen lost her son and has been manipulated by hoaxers with an agendas to the point of no return.

If you belive the CIA is kidnapping anmd using mind control and rape I have bridge for sale........
SERIOUSLY this is kooky chit .

Im done.Unfortunately for Johnny it seems nobody is looking for him,They're just looking to further their hoax.

Im on to other threads.I pray for Johnny but Im done posting about him or this "cover-up" etc etc

From what I can see, after doing a massive internet search on all the subjects and actually thinking out of the box, I have no answers. Man it's like trying to sort out 20 miles if fishing line from bucket. It just aint going to happen.

Sounds like to me, it could of been a kidnapping, maybe from a serial pedophile/killer passing through town or a localized incident, but I don’t think for one minute that all of this is conspiracy after conspiracy after conspiracy.

More than likely there is a simple truth.

Yes indeed it is a shame that many people have been out going with false info and rumoristic stories. It is a tragedy that a mother and father have been shafted by folks that only want their name(s) in lights.

Johnny is still here, alive or passed on, that's what we all got to remember. If he is alive, he probably doesn’t want to be bothered. If he is deceased, let him rest in peace.

I would like to know where Johnny's father is. There are rumours he may have been involved to some degree in his sons disappearance. I study this case off and on and never find any info about his whereabouts or his interest in the case. I also never here anything about Johnny's siblings, who would be adults now. Where is the rest of the family in all this. Noreen is the only one we hear about leading the charge and making these claims. I don't know what the truth is, but I don't dismiss anything just because it sounds incredible. Shocking things happen in this world that are incredible only until the moment they occur. If anyone has info about the rest of his family I'd be interested to hear it.

Its impossible to tell whether thats Johnny or not isnt it?

I have tried all day to get some new information on Eugene or Marc and I couldnt find anything. All information on the net relates to Noreen Goschs theories. Its sooooooooooo frustrating. Why is there no information on thses children??

Nothing new lately in Johnny's case. No word on the Jeff Gannon info lately. Here's hoping something happens to get this case in the news again. Where is 48 hours???? We need them and other news magazine shows for these types of cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member