IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, West Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 #4

Discussion in '1980's Missing' started by christine2448, Jan 16, 2009.

1. amber1

amber1 New Member

Weren't they all paper boys as well, on their route to deliver the morning paper? It definitely sounds like a sick individual found opportunity in these young boys out early in the morning while the town still slept. It was the perfect opportunity for this sick person who took these boys. I believe all three are connected, it's hard to ignore the coincidences.

2. mnegri1973

mnegri1973 Member

Yes they were all paper boys however Johnny and Eugene went missing on the Sunday morning routes while Marc went missing I believe while walking to a friends house.

3. trenchmouth

trenchmouth Former Member

Some wild theories, I suppose anything is possible, however I don't believe his father had anything to do with it.

4. TheChairman

TheChairman New Member

Jeff Gannon was a mid-level and well-respected prostitute in DC. I hadn't assumed he refused to give a DNA sample because of (non-sex work related) crimes, but because there's no telling what crazy people could accuse him of.

He's already linked to the Franklin scandal for some no doubt stupid reason as it is. I think the last the man needs is for people to accuse him of running a pedophile ring once they discover he isn't Johnny Gosch.

And for what it's worth, he's under no obligation to hand over a DNA sample to anyone unless court ordered. I surely wouldn't. Especially to people who already believe reptilians/senators/earthquakes/Satanists/local cops/FBI/Illuminati are part of a grand conspiracy to kidnap children when there are sadly plenty of them out there to be had.

5. Jbrown324320

Jbrown324320 Well-Known Member

I think he is JG and he is afraid someone will kill him or his family if it is determined he is him. He could tell the FBI who kidnapped him and why. He can also tell others why he received white house clearance. This could incite anti governmental riots. I believe Gannon/Gosch holds a lot of high level secrets where a lot of people and organizations could be in big trouble. He's scared. I wish he would give a DNA sample and get it over with. The truth is better than a lie even when the truth hurts a lot of people.

6. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

I am not sure, respectfully, how much I agree with all you said but I do agree that DNA wouldn't be a bad thing at all...to put rumors to rest. I think AstroKitty hit on the head why he won't though. I personally don't think he is JG....but it would put things to rest. He isnt under obligation though and I can also see other poster's points on other reasons why he wouldn't.

7. human

human Well-Known Member

DNA could be easily gotten from a glass he drinks from or other easy means by all of the people that Noreen has access to.

If this guy has so much info people are afraid he would reveal, it would be a simple matter for him to have a terrible "accident" or simply just "disappear" one day.

Thinking someone will keep their mouth closed is truly naive and I doubt if he has such information that he would be allowed to live. Why?

8. Murkywaters

Murkywaters Well-Known Member

I agree, Even though the Jeff Gannon thing sounds ludicrous to some people, it's still a possibility.

[​IMG]

9. human

human Well-Known Member

So why not get his DNA via a drinking glass? Easy easy easy.

And if he has so much info, why is he not dead? So easy to have an accident

10. PastTense

PastTense Well-Known Member

11. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Member

A lot of twists and turns related to this case. I know the story and about the other kids in the area. Also the possibility that he visited his mom. You would think it be safe to come out if the shadows after all this time if he is still alive.

12. Satch

Satch Well-Known Member

If the person who visited Mrs. Gosch wasn't Johnny, who was he? Could he have been an informant who broke away from the "bad ring" that Johnny could have belonged to, in order to warn Johnny's Mother of her son's remaining danger even after all these years? Since so much time has passed, and there are so many different theories, we may never know for sure what really happened to Johnny. I agree with the above poster that it is more likely that he was killed shortly after his disappearance, and that the same person could be responsible for the abductions and killings of the other kids.

13. trenchmouth

Is it possible his mother made up the story about him visiting? Maybe a delusional wishful thinking mother where the mental anguish of your child being abducted and missing for all these years? I don't think he visited, I just can't get my arms around letting him leave if it was him visiting.

14. Satch

Satch Well-Known Member

It's possible she did make up the story, although not likely. However, this is just my opinion. I agree that if she had a visitor, whether Johnny or not, I think Mrs. Gosch has been so emotionally broken down through the years of constant pain and anguish, that she may have accepted in her mind those that would come to talk to her who might even look somewhat like Johnny, AS Johnny. It has been years since I have been to Mrs. Gosch's website, so please forgive me for any inaccurate information. At the time she had some disturbing photos posted of whom she claimed was Johnny tied up, or held against his will. But I remember that many levels of LE have studied those photos, and others connected with the case, and they have said, Mrs. Gosch is wrong, none of those photo's are Johnny.

The point being that her mind through all these years has been conditioned to believe that anyone who looks like Johnny is him. It is probably easier for Noreen to accept in her grief that Johnny is held against his will, rather than believing that he is dead. In her heart and mind, I think she feels that Johnny would love to come home, but too many forces working against that, make this impossible. The strangeness is as others have said, such a threat since 1982, now thirty-two years, seems a stretch to believe.

Why would a presumed abductor let him live for that length of time? It's horrible and awful to think in this way. However, if Johnny Gosh was/is still alive, why not work out some kind of "deal" so that his "abductor(s) could get what they want, like a ransom, or whatever, have LE pay that, or have LE authorities set that up, so that this poor kid can be freed and reunited with his Mother and family? You would think that this is what Noreen and the person she believed is Johnny talked about that night in 1997. Your right, Trenchmouth, why let him go back to that living hell if it really was Johnny?

Satch

15. Leprikawn

Leprikawn Active Member

I have always believed his mother knows deep down Johnny is most likely dead. That is why she says LE can't be trusted, and she refuses to even give a DNA sample to match him to any unidentified persons. I truly believe that if they got a confession from someone, and that person took them to the bodies of young boys, and a positive match was given by dental, DNA, clothing, she would say it's a conspiracy. She has made a world in her mind, where Johnny is alive and on the run. But even if an adult Johnny showed up I don't think she would accept it. Sadly she may have kept LE from actually solving this case, because the reality is something she can't face.

16. trenchmouth

I know it wouldn't happen in my house, (letting him walk back out the door).

Odds are he is no longer alive, but who knows, it's possible he could be.

17. mnegri1973

mnegri1973 Member

Concerning Noreen refusing to give DNA, Johnny has siblings that can provide the DNA. I would think that if LE found remains that they really thought were Johnny they would approach the siblings.

Also, just thought of this, by Noreen refusing to give DNA it just keeps the Jeff Gannon story alive. Why should he give DNA if Noreen won't.

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

18. Archives of Pain

Archives of Pain New Member

A heartbreaking case for sure. This runs deep down into the rabbit hole of possible conspiracies, hoaxes, and people taking advantage of the Gosch family. I believe that Johnny is either alive and in hiding, or that he was killed soon after his abduction. I also believe that Mrs. Gosch has been dragged deep into fabricated conspiracies by people who want to take advantage of her frail mental state, unfortunate as that is. I cannot imagine being in the life that she has, where her son has been missing for over thirty years now, and no sign of anything but outlandish tales and tomfoolery.

19. SnowAngels

SnowAngels Active Member

20. CanManEh

CanManEh New Member

Hello everyone...I will say i am sorry ahead of time .I just seen this on utube and i see a few of you have mentioned it .Iam really curious as to weather or not jeff G really is johnny . Has he taken the dna test yes to prove it one way or the other.