Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close-up of the man in Miner, Mo. Looks like heavily tatooed, muscular arm and gray goatee (with beard tie?), unless he's disguising himself.
Looked like he pulled into (or turned around
The Miner Missouri report is correct. It is impossible to explain the rest because it would violate TOS, but Tricia posted a thread or two back telling us to drop it. I've been looking for her post but have never had much luck figuring out how to search this site.
Thank you! I haven't seen that thread either but I have a feeling I know where it was going, without saying so myself.

Where is Mollie?
I have several theories and I can't list one of them but the others have all been discussed.
It's so very true that people covet what they see and usually it starts very close to home. It's just true.
I am not being "oh I think I know something no one else knows or has considered". Not in the least.
I have to follow the TOS just like everyone else.
If you have her, let her go.
jmo

We don't know for sure but my guess would be that LE wanted their to be the maximum legal coverage for their search and this is obtained by the warrant vs. voluntary search as the belief might have been that there was critical evidence to be obtained. Its also possible that the owners of the house requested a search warrant for entry. At this point due to the lack of info on the overall situation its hard to read too much into the situation at the house where she lived IMO.

I didn't intend to read anything into it, I just thought it was odd that if someone is potentially harmed/in trouble/missing, and the police are called, wouldn't the other people who live in the home want them in there ASAP? And conversely, wouldn't they want to go get a warrant before going to the pig farmer for the exact reasons you mentioned? I am not asking because I think law enforcement did anything wrong, because obviously they are taking this all incredibly professional. I just know that if my loved one went missing, and I called the cops, I would not only let them in without a warrant, I'd be insisting they go in and scour the place from top to bottom.

The rumor about the black suv cruising thru Brooklyn the night of Mollie’s disappearance has been debunked.

AFAIK, the attempted abduction in Miner, MO, is not a rumor.

Just because the rumor about a black SUV-like was debunked (which it has), it does not mean, necessarily, that a black SUV-like was not involved in the MT case. It would, however, simply be a coincidence and unrelated to the initial rumor.

Where is Mollie?
I have several theories and I can't list one of them but the others have all been discussed.
It's so very true that people covet what they see and usually it starts very close to home. It's just true.
I am not being "oh I think I know something no one else knows or has considered". Not in the least.
I have to follow the TOS just like everyone else.
If you have her, let her go.
jmo
I think a lot of us are in the same boat, here. It is very frustrating. I hope we hear something with substance on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong