Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family members told KCCI on Saturday that evidence shows she was doing homework on her computer late in the evening on July 18. Authorities declined to release a specific time, saying it could hinder the investigation.

New details provide insight into night Mollie Tibbetts was last seen

I wonder what they would consider 'late in the evening.' If it'd be after sundown, which was about 8:30, I think, then I guess she HAD decided not to run over to her mother's place for dinner.

sometimes farmers use gators to get around too

I’ve hinted at this, just because you don’t have a car in the country doesn’t mean you are walking, Gators, 4wheelers,
I'll have whatever you're drinking tonight. :)

No Gators are a thing, I’m behind but I almost replied to this. Gators are farming four wheelers lol. It’s super common. My little cousin has one and we just checked the corn on it. is there a chance she had access to a four wheeler or gator. I’m assuming not because they don’t have enough land, but family may.

Mollie was likely taking summer classes and answering questions or writing papers online. Many online classes require group participation where students are forced to interact with other students. This is another place the FBI is having to check for evil creeps.

threadclosed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member