Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope he was driving while on meth decided he needed to find a girl to have sex.

Saw her running down road she was older skinny with sunken in features and he testified that he thought she was crack prostitute andthat shegot killed in struggle to get away by the mentally retarded other guy

This is th one I’m talking about. The guys just randomly wanted to find a woman to kidnap and rape and kill, and so they found her and abducted her.

Montana teacher, Sherry Arnold, victim of random attack by crack fiends: document - NY Daily News

The arrest warrant says that Mollie was running near Boundary and Middle Streets and that is where CR first encountered her. I do not believe he is telling the entire truth and more will come out. I think he forced her into his car (possibly trunk) near Boundary and Middle and then drove her down 385 (1900 block) and parked in the cornfield where he did what we all know probably happened.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    62.9 KB · Views: 54
A lot of flak has come up about how much publicity Mollie's case has received, because she was from an affluent family, and she was attractive.

There have been several reports of other incidents involving women disappearing in the area, I would like to know how often this guy, "blacks out"? They may solve some other crimes.

This guy was a predator in the making. Crime of opportunity by a sexual deviant IMO. He had the opportunity and he acted on it. He follows only provocative looking women on Facebook and Instagram. Creepy, perverted, and voyeuristic.

His story doesn’t make sense. So he grabbed her and threw her in the trunk and then all of a sudden “came to” and realized she was in his trunk. So then he got her out of the trunk and drug her into the field? Doesn’t add up. Did he take her somewhere after he grabbed her and take her back later? Or why even put her in the trunk (DNA)? Why not just leave her in the field?

Crazy to think she was likely dead within a couple hours this whole time. So much for them speaking to everyone in the area early on. I wonder what the points of interest map was in regards to? Were any of them near the farm areas where he worked?

I wonder what prompted this video a month later? Sad to think the police likely had nothing this whole time. :(

I do think she was on the way to mom’s house which is what I was initially thinking.

The video didn't just come out, they've had it a couple weeks.

I think it was a complete coincidence. He talked about going back a few days ago, and the break only came yesterday. Just bad timing, nothing more. I’m not sure if he’s back yet.
Oh please know I didnt mean I thought it was intentional, or disrespectful. Unfortunately you cant hear my whiney sadness in the text. I just feel so sad for him that he wasnt with his family.

The arrest warrant says that Mollie was running near Boundary and Middle Streets and that is where CR first encountered her. I do not believe he is telling the entire truth and more will come out. I think he forced her into his car (possibly trunk) near Boundary and Middle and then drove her down 385 (1900 block) and parked in the cornfield where he did what we all know probably happened.

Yup. Probably had a gun and forced her into the car. He story would be laughable if the result wasn't so deplorable and avoidable.

He didn’t black out. He’s a lying piece of garbage. A predator that came loose. He sought her out, had seen her before, who knows how many times. Mollie was beautiful and had a real light to her that probably drew in many.

You can’t throw a dead girl over your shoulder then throw her body out there like trash and then say “I don’t know what happened.” LIAR. I’m sorry if that is too much to say but it’s what I read in the affidavit. I also read she possibly tried to use her phone before he attacked her and that hurt to read. He probably really scared her. Maybe she had interacted with him before in some way and felt like he was a creep? I can’t believe no one saw this happen, this place must be very rural. (I live in a big city and can never escape people.) Some of his stupid story does not make sense. He exited his car to run beside her? They need to get all the pieces together because it’s a little jumbled to me.

I’m angry and disgusted about it, like many of you. A light has been stamped out, for no valid reason. Mollie had every right to jog through her own town and be left alone. I wish we could keep our girls and kids more safe. I don’t know how this could have been prevented apart from his immigration status. Sorry if that offends.

Honestly he deserves the death penalty. I am not pleased to learn Iowa no longer has it. Justice for Mollie would be for him to pay with his own wretched life. That is my real opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member