GUILTY IA - Tracy Tribble, 35, Council Bluffs, 3 May 2006

Thank goodness the was arrested :clap:

So sad for Tracy's mom, and for Tracy to have died in such a horrible manner.

I'm so thankful that he has finally been arrested. I can just imagine the relief Tracy's family are feeling. He is in jail and now her family will be able to decide what to do with Tracy's home, vehicle, and other belongings. I'm sure it is a relief to have that piece of scum out of Tracy's home.

I'm so relieved that there is finally an arrest in Tracy's murder. Sending wishes for peace to all of her loved ones.

WOWT | Bond Set For Tribble

Bond has been set at $500,000 for Stanley Tribble and a preliminary hearing has been scheduled for August 21...

County Attorney Matt Wilber tells Channel 6 News that some of the evidence against Stan Tribble is in the form of his own words. Wliber says Tribble has given inconsistent explanations.

WOWT | Tribble Waives Extradition

... That document (the arrest warrant) includes information on the time of Tracy's death and Wilber says, "I think Mr. Tribble had indicated he left for work at 6 a.m. and then went to work and discovered her missing the next day and her blood alcohol content was not consistent with somebody who had slept it off so to speak. And so we were really able to narrow the time frame down."

The arrest warrant states that Tracy's blood alcohol content when she died was .25 -- three times the legal limit. Investigators say that puts her time of death between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m. Stan Tribble told investigators she was asleep in bed at 6 a.m. when he left for work...

Radio Iowa: Council Bluffs man pleads "not guilty" in wife's murder

The husband of a murdered Council Bluffs woman has pleaded not guilty to killing her...

Autopsy results show she died from asphyxiation. Prosecutors say Stan Tribble has a history of suspected domestic violence that led up to Gostomski-Tribble’s death.

An attorney representing Tribble says the evidence against his client is purely circumstantial. His trial has been set for November.

The most recent articles, from September, state that the trial is set for mid-November. I'm hoping that that hasn't changed. I can't wait to see this guy on trial for this atrocious crime.

I knew that trial date was to good to be true...to fast. Oh well, he won't be out beating anyone else to death. That guy is so big he would scare me to death if he started after me. Tracy didn't have a chance with him...he is huge with great big ham hands.

SW Iowa News - Stan Tribble pleads guilty to abuse charges

... Gostomski-Tribble told officers her husband came home from work and the two started to argue. He allegedly ripped the bedroom door off of the doorframe and punched Gostomski-Tribble in the chest before leaving the residence.

Tribble was found in his vehicle a few blocks away from their home.

Tribble told officers the couple had an argument but denied the assault, and he allegedly told officers that she got the bruises from falling down stairs.

Council Bluffs police officers arrested Tribble, and a no-contact order was issued on April 4. The no contact order was lifted on April 6.

On May 11, the Pottawattamie County Attorney's Office filed misdemeanor serious assault-domestic abuse charges against Tribble, eight days after his wife was reported missing on May 3...

WOWT - News

Lawyers for Stanley Tribble are trying to have their client's murder trial moved out of Pottawattamie County claiming media coverage of the case will stand in the way of finding an impartial jury...

His trial starts next month....it is about time. I hope he gets LWOP or the death penalty. I wish CTV would cover this trial but it is doubtful that they will. I've heard that by next year there will be no more trials and people will have to pay for Extra where they can watch the trials live on their puters. I suppose it will be the trials that CTV decides to show though just like now.

I've heard that by next year there will be no more trials and people will have to pay for Extra where they can watch the trials live on their puters.
Court TV has developed quite a following. I'm not sure how they will allow that to happen - that would be lots of people out of jobs and a TON of money lost for CTV if that were to happen. Or do you mean that Court TV themselves will be asking people to pay to watch them? I wonder if that's even legal - to charge someone to watch a trial. Sounds highly unethical to me. Whatever the case, I hope that's not true. I don't know what I'd do without CTV's daily coverage.

I'm very curious to see what evidence they have against him... we haven't heard much about that ~ Unless they are using past behavior as a major factor...like his abuse charges...anyone remember any evidence that they have??

Attorney Asks Judge To Throw Out Details Of Client's Turbulent Relationship - News Story - KETV Omaha

Stan Tribble's attorney, James Burger, told a judge on Monday that he doesn't want the jury to hear his client's history of domestic violence. Tribble pleaded guilty to assaulting his wife one month before she was slain.

Pottawattamie County Attorney Matt Wilber argued that there's nothing more relevant in a domestic murder case than the defendant's history of domestic violence...

The defense also asked to keep out certain statements that Tribble made to detectives early in the investigation before his wife's body was found...

The judge took the matters under advisement and said he will announce his decision next week.

Omaha.com Metro/Region Section

Attorneys on Monday revealed the first glimpse of possible defenses that may be used in Stan Tribble's first-degree murder trial in the death of his wife, Tracy.

Tribble's attorneys want to introduce the possibility that Tracy Tribble committed suicide.

They also asked a judge to allow evidence they say shows a drug dealer was involved in her death...

The medical examiner considered suicide as a possible cause of Tracy Tribble's death, and the jury should be given the same opportunity, Burger said. He wants to present evidence that Tracy Tribble made suicide attempts...

(More at link ...)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back