Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by CTPDMom, May 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SusieQbeam

SusieQbeam Well-Known Member

I agrèe. IMO, someone disappeared him from that trailer park. From the videos I've watched, it looked like investigators left their home empty handed.

2. jenn83

jenn83 Well-Known Member

I want to know what Mom says about when she last saw him.

HayLouise, Alcina, Bootsctr and 20 others like this.
  3. SusieQbeam

Imo and what I read is that she didn't see him the next morning. Thought he was out playing with friends. MOO

4. jenn83

jenn83 Well-Known Member

So when she last saw him was when he was going to bed the night before?

5. SusieQbeam

Just my opinion.... his mother's silence and silence from LE are deafening:(

6. SusieQbeam

MOO, the articles I read sounded like she didn't see him the day he went missing. Idk about the night before.

7. SusieQbeam

This awesome post gives a good timeline IMO
    I'm new at this and PommyMommy's rest of the timeline got cut off. It's back on page 16.

8. Gobstopper

Gobstopper Well-Known Member

If the fight ended abruptly that could indicate that someone was injured. If someone is reluctant to call LE for a missing child would they also be reluctant to call for medical treatment of an injured child? Just MOO. Just thinking about arguments. A heated argument could get physically abusive.
    I would also think that neighbors would've heard and mentioned a door slamming if XH had left the trailer after the argument. MOO

9. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

JMO but when kids have hard home lives and get pushed into caretaker roles for the parents or siblings at tender ages, they tend to become kind of street smart. They also tend to attract the type of abuser who grooms them and gives them attention that the parents can't/don't. Abusers are drawn to this type of situation like bees to honey because they know they can easily obtain emotional dependence of the child and permissiveness from the parent. A parent may or may not be forthcoming with police about these types of relationships because they fear their own potential neglect may be exposed, or the fact that they allowed an abuser access to the child.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this scenario in the thread, but if Xavior had any way to contact an adult "friend" after a fight with his mom, he could have been picked up by that person in a vehicle. If LE suspect this, it might explain some of their comments/apparent actions. But, this is just one of many possibilities.

10. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

It surely seems like pregnant women and kids with a birthday coming soon are oddly high risk populations.....

11. Hoytie

Hoytie Former Member

Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing promising thus far for a good outcome in this case other than prayer at this point. I hope I am wrong but a lot of time has passed especially for such a young boy to be missing.

12. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

So that would explain why his description would include that he was wearing pyjama bottoms when he was last seen.

Hmmmm

13. Gobstopper

Gobstopper Well-Known Member

Did anyone see what he was wearing when he was outside during the argument? Before it was taken inside and abruptly ended after approximately 20 minutes? MOO

AnnaGrace, Bootsctr, NWLady and 10 others like this.
  14. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

That's what I (and I assume several others) thought at first too. I'm leaning away from that for now, however.

Jmo, subject to change as we learn more.

15. bluenoser

bluenoser Hello from Nova Scotia

Does the report of him being seen at 11 am the next day still stand?

16. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

I don't think so.

The prevailing info is that no one saw him that morning and that's what stands out. It was his usual thing to be riding around on his bike every morning.

MOO

17. enw10110

enw10110 Well-Known Member

I think so. I haven't seen differently. I mean... The REPORT of it. Whether or not it actually happened may be a different story. The fact that there's no specific info about it is kind of telling, IMO.

The writing on the wall for this one seems super clear. I'm sure it is for LE too. I think they have a good idea of what happened based on some of the things they've said/done (calling off the search so soon, saying they don't think he's in the area, saying they searched all the places he could go by himself, not issuing any sort of alarm that there's a predator out there and people should be careful...). I think they're just collecting evidence at this point.

IMO

18. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

My (limited) understanding of manufactured/mobile homes is that there isn’t much storage area (no attics/basements or quaint Victorian nooks & crannies). The skirting/panels under the unit are designed for easy access. There aren’t many areas for a boy to hide, IMO, or be hidden :(.

19. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

mewmew, HayLouise, AnnaGrace and 17 others like this.
  20. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

I agree, I grew up in a yelling home also but we always knew we were loved...always. The big difference here I think with Xavier is a boy of young age being the sole caretaker for his Mom and now he turns up missing after the yelling senario I mentioned earlier. His mother is also not the one who reports him missing 12 hours later. My siblings nor myself ever turned up missing after family conflicts. My Gram always told us never go to bed angry and we all took that to heart.

Kittybunny, AnnaGrace, abams and 22 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.