Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by CTPDMom, May 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finlay

Finlay Former Member

Every ounce of common sense and basic "gut feeling" in me wants to say these latest events are completely bogus. ...but darned if they don't leave enough of a window of opportunity and possibly unlinked corroborated story to make me wonder what might turn up next. (I feel a little like a kid watching a favorite show where the narrator encourages us to "tune in to the next episode to find out if..." ... the Lone Ranger will triumph, Batman will save Robin, or Lassie will save Timmy from the well.)
    I had followed Mollie's case closely thru the time they CBR led LE to her body. But I did quit following the events of the trial so I guess I'm not sure how the witnesses & dependent appeared as they presented their facts. I am still more than curious about how well the reporting inmate and other reporting party have been vetted to ensure they don't have any kind of connection or even 2nd, 3rd, or even looser common associates who might be driving their reports. Also, just what would be the motives for making these reports? Are they trying to lessen their own sentence or in some way benefit themselves? Or do they have some reason to try to help CBR? Or could they just have some need to wish ill on JL?

Error! Such a mess.

bettyboop, Kittybunny, SuziQ and 25 others like this.

2. JenniD

JenniD Well-Known Member

Wow Just Wow! I have no words

3. CalmSeas

CalmSeas Active Member

That is such a heart breaking case! There has to be a better way to control and/or stop SOs. I think penalties should be much harsher!

4. Iona

Iona Well-Known Member

Ummm… Me either, and apparently the court system also… One thing is clear, the Judge is taking no chances… Mr. Lowe ( using that VERY LIBERALLY to maintain Websleuths terms of services) , Is the only one that knows exactly where he is going….

5. Iona

Iona Well-Known Member

Agreed, however, search warrants require a certain level of unmitigated evidence… This one bears watching, waiting, and a full disclosure from all parties involved, voluntarily or not…

bluenoser, SuziQ, Bootsctr and 9 others like this.
  6. CalmSeas

CalmSeas Active Member

That is such a heart breaking case! There has to be a better way to control and/or stop SOs. I think penalties should be much harsher!
    That is a horrible coincidence! Doesn’t look good for that sweet little guy.

7. Iona

Iona Well-Known Member

If I was a betting person, my money would be that the
    “ Highly emotional, and possibly intoxicated individual, Just might be, the previously very quiet SH

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2021
    bluenoser, Daisypetal, SuziQ and 19 others like this.
  8. Finlay

Finlay Former Member

I fully agree. ...and honestly, I find it hard to even say that. I had been so totally & fully against this story when it was originally posed that I...well, I just don't even know what to say. I still feel that this will all fall apart with some research. But then again is ask myself, will it? Arrgh!

9. Iona

Iona Well-Known Member

Sorry; I don’t usually just post another’s opinion. Late to the party today, responded to my alerts before I read the entire thread…
    Wow… was it only a week ago, we were complaining about the lack of progress in this case? Today in Iowa we have had at least 3 thunderstorms, I don’t know weather the heavens have opened up , or the worms are coming up…

10. PeriwinkleE

PeriwinkleE Well-Known Member

Caught up.

Whaaaat?! Aw god. Aw no. Shocked. Sick.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  11. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

The same child that is not very stable on his feet is also the same child that is always riding his bike around the trailer park? Is that the same child that has multiple bikes? I know nothing about his muscular disability but does that make sense?

PMLsmom, angelainwi, misgrn and 9 others like this.
  12. Iona

Iona Well-Known Member

Sure it does… To me at least… The same way babies with no arms learn how to swim, children with severe physical birth defects can overcome all fear and enjoy summer camps designed for all; simply because they Are kids, they think they can and they do! They have not yet been jaded by this cruel and unfair world that we live in, where people lose hope and give up… My bones are old, they pop, snap, and crackle each morning, but I can only hope my mind will always be as resilient and brave as a child…

13. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

Has it ever been reported who actually had the fight the night before Xavior disappeared?

14. Shelby1

Shelby1 Cancer Sucks

:eek::eek::eek:

WTH

15. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Probably not the real Chuck Finley

Amen. Either both of these cases just got way more complicated, or BR hired a much better team of storytellers.

bluenoser, SuziQ, misgrn and 14 others like this.
  16. enw10110

enw10110 Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Are they sure about who was fighting, or did they assume it was X and SH because they're the only two who live there? Was someone else involved in the fight that they didn't notice?

17. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

If true, and if Xavior has fallen into the hands of traffickers, all this renewed interest in X could make keeping him a liability for his kidnappers.

This concerns me greatly. I hate to consider the consequences.

I knew this was going to be an ugly one from the start and here we are.

MOO

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    Proudnanny, NoSI, SuziQ and 16 others like this.
  18. Algo214

Algo214 Well-Known Member

@Tealgrove IMO, it got uglier than we could've thought.

That's if any of this holds water, I'll be following this side of both cases up closely.

bluenoser, misgrn, Anirtak and 13 others like this.
  19. leavetheguntakethecannoli

leavetheguntakethecannoli Well-Known Member

I am so SICK of people putting their dangerous, criminal spouse/partner above the safety of their precious children.

20. Turkeytrot

Turkeytrot Well-Known Member

Just caught up on this new development last night, and oh my gosh. I followed Mollie's case pretty closely for a while. It's so crazy to me that there may be a connection here. Also makes me feel sick. Just wow.

bluenoser, angelainwi, misgrn and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.