Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

CTPDMom

Reaction score
Thread #1

*** MISSSING****
The Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office has taken a missing juvenile report from Montezuma. 10 year old Xavior Harrelson was last seen 5-27-21 at 11am in Montezuma. Wearing red T-shirt, blue pajama pants and black high top shoes. Xavior is approximately 4'8" tall and 100 .lbs. He has brown hair and blue eyes. If anyone knows his whereabouts or has seen him contact the Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office 641-623-5679

Poweshiek County Sheriff’s Office looking for missing 10-year-old

POWESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa (KCRG) - The Poweshiek County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help locating 10-year-old Xavior Harrelson.

In a Facebook post, officials said he was last seen on Thursday at 11 a.m. in Montezuma.

He was wearing a red T-shirt, blue pajama pants and black high top shoes.

He has brown hair and blue eyes, and he is about 4′8″ tall and 100 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
JUL 27, 2021
Search for Xavior Harrelson continues two months later
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is assisting with search efforts.

A $34,000 reward is available for information that helps find Xavior.

Tuesday marks two months since disappearance of Xavior Harrelson
On Sunday, dozens of community members came together to pray for Harrelson's safe return, as well as bring awareness to his case.

Why hasn't an Amber Alert been issued for missing boy Xavior Harrelson
Xavior "fell through the cracks, and we lost even more time searching for him," said Hoffman, who is a certified paralegal from Indianola.

"Hours and days were lost — crucial hours and days," Hoffman, 60, said.

"Every hour, every day that goes by ... the chances are slimmer ..."

In the July 27, 2021 hearing for a new trial for convicted CBR (Mollie Tibbets), his defense introduced information allegedly related to the disappearance of XH.

Family friend/neighbor SR that reported XH missing to LE was called to testify about mother SH's former boyfriend JL.

SR testified that mom asked her to drive out to JL's trailer on the date that XH vanished to inquire if he'd seen XH. SR also took DCI to the trailer the following day.

SR testimony begins about 2:05:00 to 2:18:00

Was it ever revealed what sort of disability his mother has? She has a prosthetic leg, I do know that. They also mentioned that she had another disease that caused it.

<modnsip> Why didn't her mother report him missing? Nobody from his family appeared in the news. They often had arguments, wonder what it was about. I'm curious if he had the habit of storming out and where he used to go when he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the video:
The trap house girl who Lowe enticed to New Sharon was there from May 2018 to/through August 2018. It wasn't until March of 2019 that she connected with LE and her story was passed on. According to court docs, the warrant naming JL and AM was issued and served on 4-12-2019.

Pros. Brown made the point that neither man was charged for her accusations, citing not enough evidence. I'm wondering how much evidence would we expect to be found at an 8+month crime scene.

From the video:
The trap house girl who Lowe enticed to New Sharon was there from May 2018 to/through August 2018. It wasn't until March of 2019 that she connected with LE and her story was passed on. According to court docs, the warrant naming JL and AM was issued and served on 4-12-2019.

Pros. Brown made the point that neither man was charged for her accusations, citing not enough evidence. I'm wondering how much evidence would we expect to be found at an 8+month crime scene.
I really don't think an earlier search would have mattered for the "sex-ring" allegations. It's a well-known battle with addicts trading sex for a needle in their arm. Not saying that's exactly what happened here but I do think CBR's defense is cherry-picking the facts. I don't think there will be a new trial for CBR, period.
MOO

I really don't think an earlier search would have mattered for the "sex-ring" allegations. It's a well-known battle with addicts trading sex for a needle in their arm. Not saying that's exactly what happened here but I do think CBR's defense is cherry-picking the facts. I don't think there will be a new trial for CBR, period.
MOO
It was doubtful from the beginning that he would get a new trial but I won't fault the defense for trying.

Was it ever revealed what sort of disability his mother has? She has a prosthetic leg, I do know that. They also mentioned that she had another disease that caused it.

<modnsip> Why didn't her mother report him missing? Nobody from his family appeared in the news. They often had arguments, wonder what it was about. I'm curious if he had the habit of storming out and where he used to go when he did.

IA - IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

SR’s testimony was kind of interesting, albeit irrelevant to Mollie’s case as the prosecution repeatedly pointed out. The main thing that intrigues me is that Xavior’s mom called SR that afternoon to ask her to drive out to JL’s camper to see if he had Xavior. The defense attorneys asked SR if she was aware of Xavior ever leaving/going places with JL after he split with X’s mom. She said no, but that JL did come to the trailer sometimes to see Mom.

Questions:
1. Was X accustomed to going places with JL and SR wasn’t aware of it? She said she moved out of the trailer park in February, so perhaps this is a recent development she wouldn’t have witnessed. It strikes me as odd that Xavior’s mom would think he could be miles away with JL unless there was a reason she thought JL could have come by, picked up X for whatever reason, and said nothing to her about it. But I could imagine a desperate mom wanting to check every possible location I guess.

2. Does JL not have a phone he can be contacted on? Why was it necessary to have someone drive to his location? Could this be why the note SR left on his camper was gone the next day when she went back with DCI but she received no callback - he has no phone to call from? Kind of odd for a drug dealer (SR testified that she was a recovering addict and he had sold meth to her in the past and has/had suppliers) not to have even a burner phone but all my meth-dealing knowledge comes from Breaking Bad so…idk. She also said he had been down and out this year compared to how he was over the past years she’s known him, so maybe he wasn’t dealing anymore for some reason?

Ugh, this case is killing me. I hope these dumb lawyers haven’t ruined anything for Xavior’s case with this dumb stunt.

SR’s testimony was kind of interesting, albeit irrelevant to Mollie’s case as the prosecution repeatedly pointed out. The main thing that intrigues me is that Xavior’s mom called SR that afternoon to ask her to drive out to JL’s camper to see if he had Xavior. The defense attorneys asked SR if she was aware of Xavior ever leaving/going places with JL after he split with X’s mom. She said no, but that JL did come to the trailer sometimes to see Mom.

Questions:
1. Was X accustomed to going places with JL and SR wasn’t aware of it? She said she moved out of the trailer park in February, so perhaps this is a recent development she wouldn’t have witnessed. It strikes me as odd that Xavior’s mom would think he could be miles away with JL unless there was a reason she thought JL could have come by, picked up X for whatever reason, and said nothing to her about it. But I could imagine a desperate mom wanting to check every possible location I guess.

2. Does JL not have a phone he can be contacted on? Why was it necessary to have someone drive to his location? Could this be why the note SR left on his camper was gone the next day when she went back with DCI but she received no callback - he has no phone to call from? Kind of odd for a drug dealer (SR testified that she was a recovering addict and he had sold meth to her in the past and has/had suppliers) not to have even a burner phone but all my meth-dealing knowledge comes from Breaking Bad so…idk. She also said he had been down and out this year compared to how he was over the past years she’s known him, so maybe he wasn’t dealing anymore for some reason?

Ugh, this case is killing me. I hope these dumb lawyers haven’t ruined anything for Xavior’s case with this dumb stunt.
When defense asked her if she knew what "fronting" is, I think she was leading into the George/Mexican Mafia connections. I expected prosecution to jump all over that and get her to admit it was a false claim. Was it my imagination that she passed a "look" to the prosecutor at the end of her questioning?

Questions:

It's been reported in MSM that SH and JL remained on friendly terms after they no longer lived together.

Others state that JL's current gf is a close friend of SH, and that the "couple" were frequent guests of SH/XH.

I believe that SR was sent to JL/gf trailer by SH because she was unable to reach them by phone and SH did not have a running vehicle at the time her son disappeared.

This is a hypothetical: what if JL/gf were visiting the evening before XH disappeared and after an argument with his mom, XH left his trailer and went to see one of the neighbors (as he reportedly would do after arguing with mom) but found nobody home. Could XH have encountered JL/gf when they were leaving his trailer park and hitched a ride with them?

I understand that SH states she last "heard" XH sometime around 11- 11:30 AM when she heard the Christmas bells on their front door rattle when he exited but I do not believe there's been a confirmed sighting or independent verification of XH anytime on 5/27.

I think it's obvious that JL has lived a suspicious lifestyle but I also think multiple agencies including DCI & FBI have had ample opportunity to question JL over the two months he's been detained and/or in custody.

I'd like to know who LE has confirmed as the last person to see XH and on what date. I'm beginning to think that XH was last seen the evening of 5/26.

I'd also like to know when the last time JL's gf was seen.

SR commented that gf (also, SH's close friend) did not attend the benefit concert which she found odd and surprising.

MOO

Last edited:
MOO

Denise Hnytka
@DeniseWQAD

Johnston calls the woman "a willing participant" in going to the house, drug use and not an abduction like #MollieTibbetts
@wqad

9:42 AM · Jul 27, 2021

Is there no one who can shed light on this case? Is there no one in this group that is near the trailer park where it all began who can be eyes and ears? This is the first time in my web sleuths experience where the sleuthing never gained momentum and the theories are all over the place? Probably happens more than i know as I venture into websleuths for kids or other missing sensitive individuals on a rare basis! Too sensitive to tackle the cases many of you do (albeit grateful!) just want to bring Xavior home and hurting that I can’t! Thank you to to the web sleuths who are stronger than I! May you bring the missing home!

Is there no one who can shed light on this case? Is there no one in this group that is near the trailer park where it all began who can be eyes and ears? This is the first time in my web sleuths experience where the sleuthing never gained momentum and the theories are all over the place? Probably happens more than i know as I venture into websleuths for kids or other missing sensitive individuals on a rare basis! Too sensitive to tackle the cases many of you do (albeit grateful!) just want to bring Xavior home and hurting that I can’t! Thank you to to the web sleuths who are stronger than I! May you bring the missing home!
I had a lot of catching up to do. Have been unplugged for my 3 week vacation. Well my previous theory that he planned his escape is a bust now with this new information that has come to light. So sad for Xavior. He is in my thoughts and prayers. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back