Ice Cream Man Calls Kid Fat then Attacks Him...

VespaElf

Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
Reaction score
A Good Humor man was served 18 months' probation Tuesday for losing his cool with a foul-mouthed teenager.

Nazzareno Didiano, 44, stopped dishing out peanut butter bars and Blue Bunnies last May 12 and began pummeling a pudgy-faced Bloomfield teen during a meltdown.

The teen, now 14, told Allegheny County Judge John A. Zottola during a brief trial that Didiano grabbed him by the arm, yanked him from his bike, punched him in the face and slammed him into a wall.

The attack came after the boy berated and cursed Didiano over the cost of his cones.

"I wanted to tell him I didn't appreciate being talked to like that," said Didiano, who denied punching the boy.

Zottola ruled he did not believe Didiano and convicted him of simple assault. In addition to the probation, Didiano must take anger management classes and reimburse the teenager $20 for damage to his bike. ...................
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/pittsburgh/s_333110.html

messiecake said:
A Good Humor man was served 18 months' probation Tuesday for losing his cool with a foul-mouthed teenager.

Nazzareno Didiano, 44, stopped dishing out peanut butter bars and Blue Bunnies last May 12 and began pummeling a pudgy-faced Bloomfield teen during a meltdown.

The teen, now 14, told Allegheny County Judge John A. Zottola during a brief trial that Didiano grabbed him by the arm, yanked him from his bike, punched him in the face and slammed him into a wall.

The attack came after the boy berated and cursed Didiano over the cost of his cones.

"I wanted to tell him I didn't appreciate being talked to like that," said Didiano, who denied punching the boy.

Zottola ruled he did not believe Didiano and convicted him of simple assault. In addition to the probation, Didiano must take anger management classes and reimburse the teenager $20 for damage to his bike. ...................
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/pittsburgh/s_333110.html

Will he still be the ice cream man? Geez! It just goes to show you just don't know who you're gonna run up against in any given situation.

Picture the next interview for ice cream delivery driver:

Are you usually in a good mood? Do you get mad easily? Can you take a little ribbing from the kids? Because__________( fill in applicant's name here) we are the Good Humor company, and we have a reputation to uphold. The last driver lost his good humor, got mad and punched a kid. WE not only lost sales, he damaged our reputation. We can't have that. Now if this is something you think you can handle, we..........

No witnesses??

I mean the judge just didn't believe him?? WHy? History?

I am sorry ... I adore children but have 4 and they sometimes stretch the truth..

Example..

"No I didn't kicked him!! I moooved him out of my way with my foot"

I just wonder what circumstances were involved here ... not that any would justify his putting his hands on a child but was the child crying wolf??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back