ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy the rest of your flight.

plane-taking-off-gif-1.gif
any in flight refreshments available?

Moving my post over because I like to hear y’all’s thoughts.

Post in thread 'ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49'
ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Interesting that the same plane, belonging to the Pennsylvania state police, was in Idaho on 12/28. In Boise, where the state crime lab is, no less.

ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live

ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live - aircraft flight history
globe.adsbexchange.com

(Adding the link again from previous post)

"We had officers breaking down at the scene," a law enforcement source who is familiar with the case tells PEOPLE in its latest issue. "It wasn't a clean crime scene. There was cross contamination between the rooms. This wasn't a professional job — this was something more haphazard."

Snipped & BBM

Just want to give a shout-out to @cheetostock for finding that 12/28 (?) plane location—fantastic sleuthing— and whoever guessed that rapid city would be the next stop the plane would make. I see that the plane has been moving slower and lower, so I’m guessing that is where they’ll end up stopping.

I am sometimes very lazy when it comes to sleuthing, so I appreciate those who bring us interesting info and make far better guesses/theories than I do.

Does anyone know why Pennsylvania would be transporting him and not Idaho? It can't be cheap to transport and you would think the state that wants the inmate would have to come get them.

Regarding Thai food, it might be as simple as: “Dad, why don’t you Google ‘Thai food near me?’” And the traffic stop distracted them from food, or Dad doesn’t like Thai.

MOO, actually, speculation rather than opinion.

Moving my post over because I like to hear y’all’s thoughts.

Post in thread 'ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49'
ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Interesting that the same plane, belonging to the Pennsylvania state police, was in Idaho on 12/28. In Boise, where the state crime lab is, no less.

ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live

ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live - aircraft flight history
globe.adsbexchange.com
Wonder if they were transporting a DNA sample? JMHO

As they descend into Rapid City, there are 2 other aircraft that are piquing my interest—
There’s a U.S. Army Blackhawk helicopter that’s been holding its position for well over 10 minutes SE of the airport, and a Learjet 45XR that also appears to be descending into Rapid City simultaneously, currently at 3,800 feet. It originated at McKellar-Sipes regional in Jackson, TN.

Attachments

• DE866974-FB88-4F18-8A79-2E84F18C1C2C.jpeg
    DE866974-FB88-4F18-8A79-2E84F18C1C2C.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 33
I think a PC12 has a forward lavatory. I wonder if they don't trust letting BK be in it and need to get to airport. Definitely wouldn't be room for 2.

Should have had enough fuel for the trip from Champaign to Moscow. Range is around 2300 miles.

Regarding Thai food, it might be as simple as: “Dad, why don’t you Google ‘Thai food near me?’” And the traffic stop distracted them from food, or Dad doesn’t like Thai.

MOO, actually, speculation rather than opinion.
I agree.

Maybe after being stopped they changed their mind and decided to keep driving. Who knows. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73