ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, hopefully they will find some of the victim's DNA at his house or in his university office! IMO there is a very good chance of that happening.

I wonder if he took something from the crime scene. Not something personal that would relate directly to one of the deceased but something that might have been visible in any of the videos the girls posted but is no longer there.
Y'all might be better at timelines than I am but I find them confusing when they jump around. Due to that I went through the PCA and put them in time order so I could make sense of things. I thought I'd share my notes in the event it helps others. :) Also note that while I copied and pasted from the PCA, I did whittle down on the wordiness as I was trying to capture the main points of that time. Lines with only a time and no date are all 11/13/22. I hope some of you find this useful.

8/21 – Bryan Kohberger was detained as part of a traffic stop that occurred in Moscow, Idaho, by CPL Duke. At the time, Kohberger was driving a white 2015 Hyundai Elantra with Pennsylvania plate LFZ-8649 which was set to expire on November 30, 2022.

8/21 ~10:34 pm to 11:35 pm – the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources providing coverage to the King Road Residence.

8/21 @ ~11:37 - Kohberger was stopped by Latah County Sheriffs Deputy CPL Duke. The 8548 Phone was utilizing cellular resources consistent with the location of the traffic stop during this time (Farm Road and Pullman Highway). (Gemmie's note - He is arrested approximately 2 minutes after he stops stalking the occupants of the house on this date. Likely speeding away from King Rd. What a dumb bunny. He must be so excited over what he's doing that he can't even drive properly.)

10/14 - Bryan Kohberger was detained as part of a traffic stop by a WSU Police Officer.

11/12 and prior (up to June) - the 8458 Phone shows in the area of 1122 King Road on at least twelve occasions prior to November 13, 2022. All of these occasions, except for one, occurred in the late evening and early morning hours of their respective days.

11/12 @ ~9:00pm – 1:45am - Chapin & Kernodle are at the Sigma Chi house on the University of Idaho campus at 735 Nez Perce Drive. B.F. estimated that approximately, 1:45 a.m. Chapin & Kernodle returned home.

11/12 10:00pm - 11/13 1:30am - Goncalves and Mogen were at a local bar, the Corner Club at 202 N. Main Street, Moscow.

11/13@1:56am – Someone drove Mogen and Goncalves home.

2am – 4am - D.M. and B.F. made statements that indicated the occupants were at home by 2:00 a.m. and asleep or at least in their rooms by ~4:00 a.m.

2:42am - the 8458 Phone was utilizing cellular resources that provide coverage to 1630 Northeast Valley Road, Apt G201, Pullman, WA, the "Kohberger Residence."

2:44am - Suspect Vehicle 1 was observed travelling north on southeast Nevada Street at northeast Stadium Way.

~2:47 a.m., the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage southeast of the Kohberger Residence consistent with the 8458 Phone leaving the Kohberger Residence and traveling south through Pullman, WA.

~2:47am - the 8458 Phone stops reporting to the network, which is consistent with either the phone being in an area without cellular coverage, the connection to the network is disabled

~2:53 a.m Suspect Vehicle 1 was observed traveling southeast on Nevada Street in Pullman, WA towards SR 270. SR 270 connects Pullman, Washington to Moscow, Idaho.

3:00am – 5:00am - A query did not show the 8458 Phone utilizing cellular tower resources in close proximity to the King Road Residence between 3:00 a-m. and 5:00 a.m. Based on training, experience, and conversations with law enforcement officers, individuals can leave their cellular telephone at a different location before committing a crime or tum their cellular phone off prior to going to a location to commit a crime.

3:26am – 3:28am – "Suspect Vehicle 1", was observed traveling westbound in the 700 block of Indian Hills Drive in Moscow @ ~3:26 and westbound on Styner Avenue at Idaho State Highway 95 in Moscow at approximately 3:28 a.m.

3:29am – 4:20am - multiple sightings of Suspect Vehicle 1 starting at 3:29 a.m. and ending at 4:20 a.m. These sightings show Suspect Vehicle I makes an initial three passes by the 1122 King Road residence and then leave via Walenta Drive.

4:00am - Kernodle, received a DoorDash order at the residence at approximately 4:00 a.m. (Gemmie’s note – That means she wasn’t asleep when things went down)

~4am - D.M. stated she was awoken at ~4:00 a.m. by what sounded like Goncalves playing with her dog on the third floor. A short time later, D.M. said she heard who she thought was Goncalves say something to the effect of "there's someone here."

4:04am - Suspect Vehicle 1 can be seen entering the area a fourth time at approximately 4:04 a.m. It can be seen driving eastbound on King Road, stopping and turning around in front of 500 Queen Road #52 and then driving back westbound on King Road. When Suspect Vehicle 1 is in front of the King Road residence, it appeared to unsuccessfully attempt to park or tum around in the road. The vehicle then continued to the intersection of Queen Road and King Road where it can be seen completing a three-point tum and then driving eastbound again down Queen Road.

4:12am - Kernodle's cellular phone indicated she was likely awake and using the TikTok app.

4:17am - a security camera picked up distorted audio of what sounded like voices or a whimper followed by a loud thud. A dog can also be heard barking numerous times starting at 4:17 a.m.

4:20am - Suspect Vehicle 1 is next seen departing the area of the King Road Residence at approximately 4:20 a.m. at a high rate of speed.

4:48am - The 8458 Phone does not report to the network again until approximately 4:48 a.m. at which time it utilized cellular resources that provide coverage to ID state highway 95 south of Moscow, ID near Blaine, ID (north of Genesee).

Between 4:50 am and 5:26 am, the phone utilizes cellular resources that are consistent with the 8458 Phone traveling south on ID state highway 95 to Genesee, ID, then traveling west towards Uniontown, ID, and then north back into Pullman, WA.

5:25 am Suspect Vehicle 1, was observed on five cameras in Pullman, WA and on WSU Campus cameras. The first camera was located at 1300 Johnson Road in Pullman. It was observed traveling northbound on Johnson Road. Johnson Road leads directly back to West Palouse River Drive in Moscow which intersects with Conestoga Drive. The white sedan was then observed turning north on Bishop Boulevard and northwest on SR 270.

~5:27 am - Suspect Vehicle 1 was traveling northbound on Stadium Way at Nevada Street, Stadium Way at Grimes Way, Stadium Drive at Wilson Road, and Stadium Way at Cougar Way.

~ 5:30 am, the 8458 Phone is utilizing resources that provide coverage to Pullman, WA and consistent with the phone traveling back to the Kohberger Residence.

9:00am - the 8458 Phone leaving the area of the Kohberger Residence at approximately 9:00 a.m. and traveling to Moscow, ID. Specifically, the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that would provide coverage to the King Road Residence between 9:12 a.m. and 9:21 am. (Gemmie's note - The creep was curious what was going on at the house. :()

9:32am - The 8458 Phone next utilized cellular resources that are consistent with the 8458 Phone traveling back to the area of the Kohberger Residence and arriving to the area at approximately 9:32 a.m.

12:36pm - the 8458 Phone showed it was near Kate's Cup of Joe coffee stand located at 810 Port Drive, Clarkston, WA. Surveillance footage from the US Chef’s Store located at 820 Port Drive, Clarkson, WA and adjacent to Kate's Cup of Joe showed Suspect Vehicle 1, drive past Kate's Cup of Joe at a time consistent with the cellular data from the 8548 Phone.

~12:46 pm - the 8458 Phone was at Albertson's grocery store at 400 Bridge Street in Clarkston, Washington. Surveillance footage obtained from the Albertson's showed Kohberger exit the white Elantra at approximately 12:49 p.m. Interior surveillance cameras showed Kohberger walk through the store, purchase unknown items at the checkout, and leave at approximately 1:04 p.m.

~5:32 p.m. - 5:36 p.m., the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage to Johnson, ID. The 8458 Phone then stops reporting to the network from approximately 5:36 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. That is consistent with the 8458 Phone being in the area that the 8458 Phone traveled in the hours immediately following the suspected time the homicides occurred.

11/13 @ ~4:00pm – Moscow Police Department (MPD) Sergeant Blaker and I responded to 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho, hereafter the "King Road Residence," to assist with scene security and processing of a crime scene associated with four homicides. (Gemmie's note - I first thought this was the 911 call but realized this team went there to do exactly as it says. "Assist with security and crime processing".)

11/18 - Kohberger registered the Elantra with WA and later received WA plate CFB-8708. Prior to this, the Elantra was registered in Pennsylvania, which does not require a front license plate to be displayed

11/25 – be on the lookout for white Hyundai Elantra

11/29 - Washington State University (WSU) Police Officer Daniel Tiengo, queried white Elantra’s registered at WSU. As a result of that query he located a 2015 white Elantra with a Pennsylvania license plate LFZ-8649. This vehicle was registered to Bryan Kohberger

12/13 - vehicle was captured by a license plate reader in Loma.

12/15 - Kohberger's Elantra was then queried by law enforcement in Hancock County, Indiana.

12/16 ~2:26 p.m., surveillance video showed Kohberger's Elantra in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania.

12/27 – Trash pickup day!

I wonder if it's possible that DM woke up when the Door Dash person came to deliver X's food order since that time, 4:00 am is the same time DM heard someone say, 'someone's here' meaning their food had arrived. Could it have been X or E saying that? Do we know what door the Door Dash person went to, the front door or the 2nd floor sliding door? The timeline is so incredibly close between the food delivery and when BK entered the home.

MOO, none of those young girls would have been remotely attracted to a 28-year-old guy with his personality and entirely outside their peer group. There are zero reports of BK ever dating anyone. They would probably have found any suggestion that they were involved with this ...person... to be ridiculous and insulting.
I recall some of the young girls from Chi Omega saying Ted Bundy stuck out like an old fogey at some of the local bars, so they avoided him.

My theory is that he had been stalking either Maddie/kaylee and knew their bedrooms.Poor Xana was still up ready to eat her food so he then had to kill her and Ethan woke up so he killed him.I don't think he ever saw D.
Adding to this...

I wonder if BK killed the girls on the 3rd floor (targeting one...but both were together, or forcing one out of her room where the dog was) and then went down to the 2nd floor and encountered Ethan. He stabbed Ethan and then Xana came out of the bathroom. He 'comforted' Xana upon seeing Ethan, deceased. And then stabbed her.

Or the other way around, with Ethan approaching him and killing Ethan, then Xana when she came out of the bathroom, before heading upstairs for his target(s).

I just think it makes sense that Xana was in the bathroom when the intruder killed Ethan. And that's why he was comforting her.

I don't know if this has been said yet, but what if DM locked herself in her bedroom, came out when she thought it was safe, saw her friends unalived, then she fainted and hit her head, was knocked unconscious, and that is why she did not call the police, and that is why eventually there is a call to 911 for an unconscious person

? just a thought
Maybe, but the call comi
I was reading headlines - why did he return. Wondering if he realized he dropped the sheath and went back to see about retrieving it? More likely he was curious about response, but recovery of evidence left behind may be possible? And he got spooked and left.
Either way - I feel like all the circumstantial evidence they have in the PCA definitely strongly, strongly, super strength power, point towards LE having "their man."
…and again what’s the deal with bringing the phone along?
Since he turned the phone off (or turn on airplane mode or, possible although unlikely, leave the phone in an area without service) during the crime, not sure why he 1. wouldn’t do it again when he’s at or near the scene; 2. didn’t do it when he was casing the scene; 3. bring his phone along in the first place on any of these drives.

He knows - at least somewhat? - phones can be traced. (Although let’s be real, he really screwed this up and isn’t this what his degree is in, I don’t get it.)

He’s not even that far from home. Why bring a phone at all? There seems to be a ton of risk and no reward.

He didn’t need it for GPS. At least not all those times, that would be unlikely. What purpose would a phone even serve at the scene of a crime? Or during a casing? Or when returning to the scene?

Was he taking photos?? That’s all I could think.

I'm still not 100% convinced that he left the house with the knife, but I realize this is a very fringe possibility. I think if he believed the sheath did not contain his DNA, he could have left it behind as a sort of physical marker of the violation he had just committed. I think BK has major control and anger issues and committed these killings out of a hybrid of anger at what his target(s) represented to him and rage after experiencing humiliation in his school/work environment. (I wrote about that in an earlier post so won't regurgitate here). Remember that this guy spent a lot of time studying criminals, including serial killers, and would have been very immersed in examples of SK MOs, signatures, trophies, etc. Mass murders by stabbing outside of familial contexts are just super rare, and I think the motivation behind this crime was exceedingly esoteric and rare.
Something to look forward to discovering is if there was any other dna on the sheath or was it clean except for the snap.

Those colleges are in PA, fairly close to where he's from. Maybe he chose to go to school there because of it being cheaper then U of Penn and Maryland? Maybe to be closer to home? I've heard of them and of Washington State, and I'm from PA. I don't think we need to bash the colleges that "average Joes and Janes" go to.
Agree. Considering the cost of higher education these days, the intelligent thing to do is get those Gen Eds under your belt at a community college and then take it from there. Imho

Sounds like a cheap dollar store mask too. DM only gave a vague description of what the suspect was wearing. Just a person wearing black clothing and the mask as you described.

Was he wearing PPE over his whole body to make it easier to depose of evidence later? I doubt it. JMO.
Totally agree with you, agree head to toe PPE was unlikely (as he left a shoe print), but it's interesting he might have been at least wearing a surgical mask

I wondered if those two traffic stops in Indiana freaked him out and he doubled down on cleaning up possible evidence. Pulled over twice and was not ticketed; in addition, the law officer is chatting it up.
That's a good point. Maybe BK decided that a more thorough cleaning of the car was necessary and did that when he got home. So maybe a bag containing vacuumed material and some rags. JMO.

Y'all might be better at timelines than I am but I find them confusing when they jump around. Due to that I went through the PCA and put them in time order so I could make sense of things. I thought I'd share my notes in the event it helps others. :) Also note that while I copied and pasted from the PCA, I did whittle down on the wordiness as I was trying to capture the main points of that time. Lines with only a time and no date are all 11/13/22. I hope some of you find this useful.

8/21 – Bryan Kohberger was detained as part of a traffic stop that occurred in Moscow, Idaho, by CPL Duke. At the time, Kohberger was driving a white 2015 Hyundai Elantra with Pennsylvania plate LFZ-8649 which was set to expire on November 30, 2022.

8/21 ~10:34 pm to 11:35 pm – the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources providing coverage to the King Road Residence.

8/21 @ ~11:37 - Kohberger was stopped by Latah County Sheriffs Deputy CPL Duke. The 8548 Phone was utilizing cellular resources consistent with the location of the traffic stop during this time (Farm Road and Pullman Highway). (Gemmie's note - He is arrested approximately 2 minutes after he stops stalking the occupants of the house on this date. Likely speeding away from King Rd. What a dumb bunny. He must be so excited over what he's doing that he can't even drive properly.)

10/14 - Bryan Kohberger was detained as part of a traffic stop by a WSU Police Officer.

11/12 and prior (up to June) - the 8458 Phone shows in the area of 1122 King Road on at least twelve occasions prior to November 13, 2022. All of these occasions, except for one, occurred in the late evening and early morning hours of their respective days.

11/12 @ ~9:00pm – 1:45am - Chapin & Kernodle are at the Sigma Chi house on the University of Idaho campus at 735 Nez Perce Drive. B.F. estimated that approximately, 1:45 a.m. Chapin & Kernodle returned home.

11/12 10:00pm - 11/13 1:30am - Goncalves and Mogen were at a local bar, the Corner Club at 202 N. Main Street, Moscow.

2am – 4am - D.M. and B.F. made statements that indicated the occupants were at home by 2:00 a.m. and asleep or at least in their rooms by ~4:00 a.m.

2:42am - the 8458 Phone was utilizing cellular resources that provide coverage to 1630 Northeast Valley Road, Apt G201, Pullman, WA, the "Kohberger Residence."

2:44am - Suspect Vehicle 1 was observed travelling north on southeast Nevada Street at northeast Stadium Way.

~2:47 a.m., the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage southeast of the Kohberger Residence consistent with the 8458 Phone leaving the Kohberger Residence and traveling south through Pullman, WA.

~2:47am - the 8458 Phone stops reporting to the network, which is consistent with either the phone being in an area without cellular coverage, the connection to the network is disabled

~2:53 a.m Suspect Vehicle 1 was observed traveling southeast on Nevada Street in Pullman, WA towards SR 270. SR 270 connects Pullman, Washington to Moscow, Idaho.

3:00am – 5:00am - A query did not show the 8458 Phone utilizing cellular tower resources in close proximity to the King Road Residence between 3:00 a-m. and 5:00 a.m. Based on training, experience, and conversations with law enforcement officers, individuals can leave their cellular telephone at a different location before committing a crime or tum their cellular phone off prior to going to a location to commit a crime.

3:26am – 3:28am – "Suspect Vehicle 1", was observed traveling westbound in the 700 block of Indian Hills Drive in Moscow @ ~3:26 and westbound on Styner Avenue at Idaho State Highway 95 in Moscow at approximately 3:28 a.m.

3:29am – 4:20am - multiple sightings of Suspect Vehicle 1 starting at 3:29 a.m. and ending at 4:20 a.m. These sightings show Suspect Vehicle I makes an initial three passes by the 1122 King Road residence and then leave via Walenta Drive.

4:00am - Kernodle, received a DoorDash order at the residence at approximately 4:00 a.m. (Gemmie’s note – That means she wasn’t asleep when things went down)

~4am - D.M. stated she was awoken at ~4:00 a.m. by what sounded like Goncalves playing with her dog on the third floor. A short time later, D.M. said she heard who she thought was Goncalves say something to the effect of "there's someone here."

4:04am - Suspect Vehicle 1 can be seen entering the area a fourth time at approximately 4:04 a.m. It can be seen driving eastbound on King Road, stopping and turning around in front of 500 Queen Road #52 and then driving back westbound on King Road. When Suspect Vehicle 1 is in front of the King Road residence, it appeared to unsuccessfully attempt to park or tum around in the road. The vehicle then continued to the intersection of Queen Road and King Road where it can be seen completing a three-point tum and then driving eastbound again down Queen Road.

4:12am - Kernodle's cellular phone indicated she was likely awake and using the TikTok app.

4:17am - a security camera picked up distorted audio of what sounded like voices or a whimper followed by a loud thud. A dog can also be heard barking numerous times starting at 4:17 a.m.

4:20am - Suspect Vehicle 1 is next seen departing the area of the King Road Residence at approximately 4:20 a.m. at a high rate of speed.

4:48am - The 8458 Phone does not report to the network again until approximately 4:48 a.m. at which time it utilized cellular resources that provide coverage to ID state highway 95 south of Moscow, ID near Blaine, ID (north of Genesee).

Between 4:50 am and 5:26 am, the phone utilizes cellular resources that are consistent with the 8458 Phone traveling south on ID state highway 95 to Genesee, ID, then traveling west towards Uniontown, ID, and then north back into Pullman, WA.

5:25 am Suspect Vehicle 1, was observed on five cameras in Pullman, WA and on WSU Campus cameras. The first camera was located at 1300 Johnson Road in Pullman. It was observed traveling northbound on Johnson Road. Johnson Road leads directly back to West Palouse River Drive in Moscow which intersects with Conestoga Drive. The white sedan was then observed turning north on Bishop Boulevard and northwest on SR 270.

~5:27 am - Suspect Vehicle 1 was traveling northbound on Stadium Way at Nevada Street, Stadium Way at Grimes Way, Stadium Drive at Wilson Road, and Stadium Way at Cougar Way.

~ 5:30 am, the 8458 Phone is utilizing resources that provide coverage to Pullman, WA and consistent with the phone traveling back to the Kohberger Residence.

9:00am - the 8458 Phone leaving the area of the Kohberger Residence at approximately 9:00 a.m. and traveling to Moscow, ID. Specifically, the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that would provide coverage to the King Road Residence between 9:12 a.m. and 9:21 am. (Gemmie's note - The creep was curious what was going on at the house. :()

9:32am - The 8458 Phone next utilized cellular resources that are consistent with the 8458 Phone traveling back to the area of the Kohberger Residence and arriving to the area at approximately 9:32 a.m.

12:36pm - the 8458 Phone showed it was near Kate's Cup of Joe coffee stand located at 810 Port Drive, Clarkston, WA. Surveillance footage from the US Chef’s Store located at 820 Port Drive, Clarkson, WA and adjacent to Kate's Cup of Joe showed Suspect Vehicle 1, drive past Kate's Cup of Joe at a time consistent with the cellular data from the 8548 Phone.

~12:46 pm - the 8458 Phone was at Albertson's grocery store at 400 Bridge Street in Clarkston, Washington. Surveillance footage obtained from the Albertson's showed Kohberger exit the white Elantra at approximately 12:49 p.m. Interior surveillance cameras showed Kohberger walk through the store, purchase unknown items at the checkout, and leave at approximately 1:04 p.m.

~5:32 p.m. - 5:36 p.m., the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage to Johnson, ID. The 8458 Phone then stops reporting to the network from approximately 5:36 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. That is consistent with the 8458 Phone being in the area that the 8458 Phone traveled in the hours immediately following the suspected time the homicides occurred.

11/13 @ ~4:00pm – Moscow Police Department (MPD) Sergeant Blaker and I responded to 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho, hereafter the "King Road Residence," to assist with scene security and processing of a crime scene associated with four homicides. (Gemmie's note - I first thought this was the 911 call but realized this team went there to do exactly as it says. "Assist with security and crime processing".)

11/18 - Kohberger registered the Elantra with WA and later received WA plate CFB-8708. Prior to this, the Elantra was registered in Pennsylvania, which does not require a front license plate to be displayed

11/29 - Washington State University (WSU) Police Officer Daniel Tiengo, queried white Elantra’s registered at WSU. As a result of that query he located a 2015 white Elantra with a Pennsylvania license plate LFZ-8649. This vehicle was registered to Bryan Kohberger

12/15 - Kohberger's Elantra was then queried by law enforcement in Hancock County, Indiana.

12/16 ~2:26 p.m., surveillance video showed Kohberger's Elantra in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania.

Thank you so much for this. I was having a hard time wrapping my head around the timeline

Dear @Gemmie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to set out the information in chronological order!

You are always greatly appreciated!

The suspect in the grisly murders of four University of Idaho students switched his license plate five days after his car was spotted near the crime scene, according to state records and a newly unsealed case filing.

My license expires on my birthday, but my registration is not connected to birthday; it’s due in the month the vehicle was initially registered (where I live).
Here in Michigan we have the option to prorate the registration. For example, if a person buys a car in January and their birthday is in August, they can pay the fee until the time their birthday comes around. I always thought that was the norm, but idk.

I live in East Idaho. We’ve had a strong start to winter here. Most of the early season storms moved across from Washington state. Our son was traveling with his girlfriend through Salt Lake City to visit her folks in Boulder. The I-80 was treacherous so he headed south to Spanish Fork and took the 89,6,191 to Green River on the I-70. Then headed east to Boulder. Here’s an example of what the I-80 and roads north were experiencing almost non-stop for weeks.
We’ve had a lot of snow as well especially around that time. I’m surprised they drove through at all. We lived in Boise and have driven through Wyoming….I hate it!!! Green River got my anxiety real high!!! Then Laramie ugggh. I think we had snow December 21st so it makes sense. Edit: we live in Colorado

Wow, is this ever moving fast. But, for those of you who cannot fathom how quickly a K-knife wielding, boxing-trained person could kill 4 people in 9-10 minutes, well, it happens in combat (and not just the military of one nation, but many nations).

IMO. MOO. Training for this kind of thing is something that some humans do, most of them are not going to use their skill to be a mass murderer.

It's very much like using a gun to kill, if a person trains. So while I am shocked (very) that this method was used here, it is entirely within the realm of known possibility.

I'm really curious that we have heard next to nothing from BK's childhood and teenage and college friends, except for that one person he went to high school with.

Or even from anyone who must have simply known him as a child, a teen, and a college student.

Maybe he was the type who didn't have friends, but people had to have known him.

He had to have had teachers at a minimum.

Last edited:
Re: not calling police...

Once again, it's a party house. Yeah, BK probably looked like a weirdo being there in a mask, but he was heading for the kitchen and leaving, and no one was screaming or staggering around at that point to indicate an ongoing crisis, from what we have been told. In my college days I probably would have thought he was a shady, kind of creepy guy who had delivered something and was headed out. Maybe a little annoyed that whoever he came to see just turned him loose to roam through on his way out, but whatever, it's late and everyone's quiet again, I'm not going to go yell at them right now.

And everyone had sounded more or less normal really recently. Kaylee playing with the dog upstairs, the Doordash, a roommate telling another person someone's there followed up by seeing someone leaving, a roommate crying and another person getting involved in that... none of that would have been IMO call the police or go see for myself strange.
This may have already been mentioned (I haven’t been able to keep up) but I was on TikTok - and I’m treading lightly - but there was a psychology and sociology instructor who was talking about DM’s actions (or inaction) and explained it as “hindsight bias”. It’s exactly like you said, he obviously drew attention to himself, but it’s only in hindsight that we know he had just murdered 4 people in the house. I think it’s easy to say “I would do _____” but we know so little about any other details other than she saw him when she opened her door the third time. I just don’t think she had enough information at the time, to necessitate rushing to call 911. Some people may have in her position but it’s entirely too easy for people to criticize her knowing what we know now.

My guess is bandages and antiseptic? Perhaps he didn’t realize HE would be cut up somewhat afterward. Bleach? Maybe gloves?

LE knows what he bought at the Albertson's. The FBi wanted to look at his hands, hence the two stops in IN, say some in media but according to the LE folks in IN not. I would say that the reasons they wanted to see the hands was because there were some lacerations. I guess we will definitively know at the trial because it is something they held back from the affidavit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member