ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

Take notice folks ... Websleuths will not tolerate disparaging comments about other members.

If you engage in rude personal attacks against another member, you will receive a minimum 1 week Time Out. Depending on the consequences of such attacks, there may be a permanent loss of posting privileges.

Sillybilly
WS Admin

ADMIN NOTE:

The true crime community is inundated with discussion of the Daily Mail article about the Reddit posts by Pappa Rodger and InsideLooking possibly having been made by BK. That is still speculation with no confirmation from official sources. As there is a gag order in place, there is no new ‘official’ information for discussion.

Websleuths would not normally allow discussion of any Reddit posts UNLESS the social media account is known to belong to a victim or a POI/suspect. After discussion with Tricia, Websleuths is making a thread specific exception in this instance to allow discussion of those 2 accounts because it is being covered by MSM and our WS approved sources (Jennifer Coffindaffer and Hidden True Crime).

At all times members must remember that, although suspected to be BK, those accounts are NOT CONFIRMED to be made by him and information must be taken with a very large grain of salt.

For example ... the DM article indicates that PR’s posts stopped after BK’s arrest. There is a screenshot in the DM article where a Reddit Admin specifically states the PR account had been removed by Reddit the day before BK’s arrest.

This will give our members something to discuss and speculate about but please remember to take it all with that big grain of salt.

Any questions, please do not ask them on the thread. Just jump off any post to Report and ask and a Mod or Admin will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks !!

I posted on the other thread that was just closed. I did not have time to add this important link so brought my post over to add it:

My post was in response to a poster speculating that BK was wearing a ski mask.

My post:

"Not a ski mask because the witness said it covered his mouth and nose and that he has bushy eyebrows. A ski mask covers the eyebrows and has just holes for eyes.

This is why I think BK shaved his eyebrows after his arrest before showing up in court."

I have been thinking about where X was. Her and E had to be inside her bedroom with the door closed. When DM woke up I am assuming like everyone else she made a trip to the bathroom. The bathroom door was right beside the door to X's bedroom. She would have had to step over X to get in the bathroom if X was in the hallway. No way she did not notice X on the floor and all the blood if X was in the hallway or if the door to X's bedroom was open.

I too am puzzled why DM did not call 911 when she saw BK. But then it was a party house with people coming and going at all hours.

I also am puzzled why she called friends the next day after she awakened instead of calling 911. But maybe X's door was locked so she just knocked to ask about the crying and the man she saw coming from X's room the night before and got no response. Maybe she knocked several times loud enough it should have awakened the occupants. That could have been the point where she began thinking they were unconscious. But wondering why she didn't go upstairs to try to rouse M&K? Maybe she did and their door was also closed and locked and she got no response. That could have been the point where she started thinking about calling someone (perhaps E's brother or sister or K's brother, all U of I students or X's sister a WSU student.)

A question I have is did she first call her parents and tell them she couldn't get her roommates awake? Wouldn't parents have surely advised her to call 911, not friends? Of course we have no way of knowing exactly who she called except MSM stating she called friends who came over, then called 911.

Just wonderin'

JMO

I posted on the other thread that was just closed. I did not have time to add this important link so brought my post over to add it:

My post:

"Not a ski mask because the witness said it covered his mouth and nose and that he has bushy eyebrows. A ski mask covers the eyebrows and has just holes for eyes.

This is why I think BK shaved his eyebrows after his arrest before showing up in court."
Re his eyebrows

I noticed in all his photos that the brows seem prominent, but I would never call them "bushy".

JMO

Lawrence Fox asks whether BK displayed inappropriate or offensive behaviour around women
Not according to his co-worker in 2013

'I know he was in and out of rehab a couple of times, but he really did, he cleaned up and was going to college all these years'

IMHO I believe it’s something on social media involving one or more of the girls that set him off instead of some previous physical encounter.
That, or maybe there was stalking involved, either online or where BK was driving by their house location ?
So creepy and scary.
But how could they know ? :(
BK's car didn't stand out, and tbh, neither did he -- in the physical sense.

Last edited:
I have been thinking about where X was. Her and E had to be inside her bedroom with the door closed. When DM woke up I am assuming like everyone else she made a trip to the bathroom. The bathroom door was right beside the door to X's bedroom. She would have had to step over X to get in the bathroom if X was in the hallway. No way she did not notice X on the floor and all the blood if X was in the hallway or if the door to X's bedroom was open.

I too am puzzled why DM did not call 911 when she saw BK. But then it was a party house with people coming and going at all hours.

I also am puzzled why she called friends the next day after she awakened instead of calling 911. But maybe X's door was locked so she just knocked to ask about the crying and the man she saw coming from X's room the night before and got no response. Maybe she knocked several times loud enough it should have awakened the occupants. That could have been the point where she began thinking they were unconscious. But wondering why she didn't go upstairs to try to rouse M&K? Maybe she did and their door was also closed and locked and she got no response. That could have been the point where she started thinking about calling someone (perhaps E's brother or sister or K's brother, all U of I students or X's sister a WSU student.)

A question I have is did she first call her parents and tell them she couldn't get her roommates awake? Wouldn't parents have surely advised her to call 911, not friends? Of course we have no way of knowing exactly who she called except MSM stating she called friends who came over, then called 911.

Just wonderin'

JMO

IMO, calling friends first is quite natural and that's exactly what I would do (call my kids, actually). Why? Because I already know how long it takes for police to get to my house. The 911 call was made just after the call to the friends, as I understand it, as when the friends arrive, it seems that one of the housemates is trying to talk to 911. I believe the friends arrived within as little as 5 minutes, as the feeling that something was terribly wrong had seized the two remaining housemates.

That being said, if injuries were involved and I knew it, I'd call 911 first. Since there were two roommates surviving and both seem to be trying to deal with the situation simultaneously, I believe one called the friends (who got there almost immediately and may have been 3 in number) and the other called 911 (perhaps unsuccessfully, perhaps fainting as the situation unfolded).

Some people completely collapse in an emergency or at the sight of blood, and the human need to be supported by ones who care about us is strong. I think it's very wise to call in friends in a worrying situation as well as LE, and I would be calmer if my family or friends were around in a situation like this one. IMO, the two remaining girls were unable to get the door to the room open, but one of the arriving friends (likely a man) was able to do so. They just knew something was terribly wrong, perhaps fearing anything from drug overdose to alcohol poisoning - but not horrific murder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230108-151253.png
    Screenshot_20230108-151253.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 261
  • Screenshot_20230108-151328.png
    Screenshot_20230108-151328.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_20230108-151422.png
    Screenshot_20230108-151422.png
    289.7 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20230108-151457.png
    Screenshot_20230108-151457.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot_20230108-151645.png
    Screenshot_20230108-151645.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_20230108-151819.png
    Screenshot_20230108-151819.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot_20230108-151932.png
    Screenshot_20230108-151932.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20230108-152019.png
    Screenshot_20230108-152019.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_20230108-152042.png
    Screenshot_20230108-152042.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 264
I find it quite telling there’s been zero mention of him ever having a romantic relationship, no mention of a prom date even. I mean sheesh, even dahmer had a prom date.
He isn’t a bad looking guy, physically hes quite attractive. 6 ft, slim, nice hair. I can only think … he didn’t really want one?

The following Johnny Law youtube was originally posted by Mayboy1998 earlier today but because it was not a podcast host we were familiar with and we did not have time to view it in its entirety, it was removed. Having now had time to view it, it is being approved on a one-time basis because it does seem to provide an excellent analysis of the layout of the house, where individuals may have been sleeping, and it speaks to the location of the red liquid in relation to the overall layout of the house.

Interesting, thank you. Red cliqued is complicated by two things he doesn't mention. firstly if you are familiar with chasing leaks, liquids can run ling runs along rafters and show up on ceiling or even outside the building at some distance from their source. Also as some mentioned when this was discussed at length, undiluted blood is going to coagulate very quickly.

Just wonderin'

JMO
We have a) a hindsight bias. we know a mass murder took place. this likely not likely be in anyone's first supposition at the time the roommate was hearing and seeing things. b) she was in an a state of trauma and shock.
So none of us can judge her behavior. Who knows what any of us would do. Any of us might go catatonic,

There is a separate question of how defense might exploit her state of mind and credibility of any testimony they can impugn. They can do that to one degree or another without "blaming" her.

There seems to be a reaction to the assertion that she may not be as good a witness as a cool headed person observing and very accurately recalling events. That is not blaming the victim.

My post:

So according to the article, she identified him based on his eyebrows, height and build? Eyewitness identification is notoriously unreliable— is anyone else surprised they would use her description to help identify him? I guess it worked out since the DNA matched, but I can’t see them using this in court…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle