ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 68

Status
Not open for further replies.

My total interactions with him were like 24 hours. We matched on Tinder. We talked for a couple hours, and then he was like, ‘Hey, you want to go to the movies with me tonight?’ And I was like, ‘Sure.’ So we went to the movies."

That was about seven years ago, she said, and shortly after the date she ended contact and has since gotten married.

She claimed to have gone on a movie date with Kohberger a few hours after she matched with him, and that he subsequently invited himself inside her apartment.

<modsnip - no more than 10% of an article may be copied>

Last edited by a moderator:

My total interactions with him were like 24 hours. We matched on Tinder. We talked for a couple hours, and then he was like, ‘Hey, you want to go to the movies with me tonight?’ And I was like, ‘Sure.’ So we went to the movies."

That was about seven years ago, she said, and shortly after the date she ended contact and has since gotten married.

She claimed to have gone on a movie date with Kohberger a few hours after she matched with him, and that he subsequently invited himself inside her apartment.

<modsnip - no more than 10% of an article may be copied>
I literally just watched this on YouTube. She pretended to throw up really loudly so he would overhear it and bail on her lol!

TBH I wonder how much of her story is legit? For some reason I believe the part about the comment re-her hips tho. BK seems like a creep.

Nothing new really.
They wanted to update their previous reporting since the Affidavit came out
( regarding the roommate bedrooms).

View attachment 396390View attachment 396391View attachment 396392
I've been so confused about the layout of the house over the three floors, whose room is above or below whose, where neighbour camera that picked up audio is in relation to the rooms. This certainly helps. Is the only diagram I've seen that allows me to make some sense of it. Thank you!

Yeah the timing is a good question. It seems like he's cultivated some LE sources I've not seen quoted elsewhere, but even if he can use everything they said before the gag order, it would sure put a damper on any further interviews for the time being.

If his deal's just announced, though, I doubt his publisher is anticipating a book any time soon. I work as an editor, and I'm seeing complete manuscripts accepted now with projected publishing dates of next year. (It's not uncommon for the process to take longer than people think, but I've also seen some previously published authors express frustration about how long their books are being held back.) My guess is they thought his book had potential and wanted to lock him down before someone else threw a contract at him, even if they'll be waiting a while for the manuscript. MOO
Yes he does. I wonder if he gave the families a heads up before, or even after, he signed the deal. Guess he doesn't have to though. As a parent I don't think I'd handle it well. I guess when we read about interest from publishers, we knew to expect it, but... Interesting on the publishing delays - should work in his favor.

If the PCA taught me anything it's that there is a mountain of info that we are not privy to.

So much bickering over opinions and/or what information people choose to believe.

EBM.
It's important, though, to at least attempt to ascertain facts (what is known) from inadvertant fictionalising/misinformation, and it's a shame when it does become bickering. I'm making a general statement only as related to this case. MOO

I've seen this in the news as well.
If he is a strict vegan, it seems to me he would have gone there anyway regardless of whether the girls worked there or not: It's the only vegan pizza place in town. I'm actually kind of surprised he wasn't more of a regular customer there.
Don't want to seem like I'm defending him at all, just don't think this particular point can be construed as part of his stalking, unlike the purported Instagram follows and DM's or his numerous pings near their house.

I've seen this in the news as well.
If he is a strict vegan, it seems to me he would have gone there anyway regardless of whether the girls worked there or not: It's the only vegan pizza place in town. I'm actually kind of surprised he wasn't more of a regular customer there.
Don't want to seem like I'm defending him at all, just don't think this particular point can be construed as part of his stalking, unlike the purported Instagram follows and DM's or his numerous pings near their house.
Ok but there's no way BK just happened to coincidentally end up at the same place the girls were working at. He lived, worked and attended school in another state. Plus he followed the girls on SM. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

Family members are not, in my experience, considered "parties to the action". As you know, that's why a case is titled "State of Idaho v. _______". Not "The Families of the Deceased v. ...".

I'm honestly not sure what the judge means by "parties to the action", unless s/he is including all the employees of the various attorneys. I did office/computer work for law firms for a long time and I understood that I was bound by whatever rules or orders applied to the lawyers I supported.
Semantics again. But in this case, it is law. Being a court document you think it would be pretty clear. I could see an updated order coming out, upset victims' families speaking on it or challenging it. I hate to say it but it is written by a magistrate judge probably that hasn't ever had to write a gag order. (Not that your typical judge does, but IMO there is a big difference between magistrate judges and county/state/supreme judges)

And do they have a size? JMO
Just a guess, but when investigators investigated that latent print left at the crime secne (per PCA), they would have very likely been able to ascertain at least something about the size, although not enough info to be sure, and maybe not whole print and so forth and so on. MOO.

Ok but there's no way BK just happened to coincidentally end up at the same place the girls were working at. He lived, worked and attended school in another state. Plus he followed the girls on SM.<modsnip>

<modsnip>
There are no vegan pizzerias in Pullman. Moscow may be in another state but it's also just the next town over.
Remember the employee said he specifically wanted to be sure his food hadn't been in contact with animal products. If he's that strict a vegan, getting a vegan option at a regular pizza place is not enough. I've known extreme vegans like that. They won't eat anything that's even touched animal products.
So, no, I don't find it surprising that he went there. Probably frequented all the other fully vegan places in the area at least once too. Like I said above, I'm not saying he wasn't stalking them, just that I'm not blown away by the news that a hardcore vegan went to the only full vegan pizza place nearby twice.

We don't know that could be the same. IMO
I'm interested to see. They pulled the trash on the 27th and they had their search warrant signed on the 29th. They must've gotten the familia dna hit back pretty quick.IMO if that was what nailed the arrest and search warrant. I wonder what they got from the BK's trash in the neighbors' bin? I wonder if the dna testing from it took much longer and will see soon in discovery/trial what the was in there, imo.

Just a guess, but when investigators investigated that latent print left at the crime secne (per PCA), they would have very likely been able to ascertain at least something about the size, although not enough info to be sure, and maybe not whole print and so forth and so on. MOO.
I'm leaning towards LE only having a partial print. In the PCA, t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member