ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
From WPVI-TV

Police: 4 University of Idaho students found dead near campus

MOSCOW, Idaho -- Police are investigating the deaths of four University of Idaho students found Sunday in a home near the campus.
Officers with the Moscow Police Department discovered the deaths when they responded to a report of an unconscious person just before noon, according to a press release from the city.
Police have called the deaths suspected homicides, which generally means the killing of one person by another, though the term doesn't necessarily suggest death was intended or committed in a criminal manner.

OMG this is terrible. This area is usually very quiet & this is totally unexpected. (It’s about 90 miles from where I live.) Hope they find the perp asap.…..geez.

thanks for posting this Chattering.

Bodies were discovered when police responded to a report of an unconscious person on King Road in Moscow, just before midday yesterday.

The fact that homicide detectives were assigned to the case does not necessarily mean the police think it was murder.

The term normally refers to the killing of one person by another, but this does not suggest intent.

I wonder who called in and why it says “am unconscious person” when there were multiple people?
I suspect someone told 911 "they're not moving" or some such and lacking additional.context it gets dispatched as "unconscious person". Don't think you can read much more than that into it.

Bodies were discovered when police responded to a report of an unconscious person on King Road in Moscow, just before midday yesterday.

The fact that homicide detectives were assigned to the case does not necessarily mean the police think it was murder.

The term normally refers to the killing of one person by another, but this does not suggest intent.
Four people don't just die together. Someone caused their deaths. Therefore, homicides.

From the way I'm seeing it, they found one person on the road.
Then maybe that person was identified as a student so they went to where that student lived and found the bodies of the other three students.

Maybe the one on the road tried to get help :(

From the way I'm seeing it, they found one person on the road.
Then maybe that person was identified as a student so they went to where that student lived and found the bodies of the other three students.

Maybe the one on the road tried to get help :(
Where is it mentioned that anyone was on the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member