ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide - Moscow #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphic post :

Some people have survived getting a cut to the throat, so they'd know how it felt and if they could make a noise or not.
I suppose it depends on where the person was cut and how deep ?

I mentioned some people sleeping in late after a full night of whatever, but two people ?
Heard nothing ?
Although we don't know that, so this is speculation only -- they may have said something to the police, like they hid for a long time.
Understandable.
It just adds to the mystery of why the 911 call came in so late.
I guess we'll find out if LE update in a few days or more ?
M00.
Ya but if they were hiding you would think they would have made a 911 call waaay earlier . There’s no way they both didn’t have phones at that moment .

Just My Opinion:

Every Fall there are always some incidents involving college or high school students - aka Smiley Face Gang.

1) If LE has no clues to the prep(s), this might be the case. Possibly someone who knew the victims (directly or indirectly through other friends) (who earned their trust) has a link to these (IMO ritualistic) gang.

2) If that's not the case, I believe the prep lives in the vicinity if not for prepS.

LE has a task to ID everyone in the vicinity of that place - in King, Queen rd, apartments across and next to the victims house. The victim's house being on a uphill - the top floors are easily viewable by the houses on King Rd especially this time of year with few leaves on the tree.

The victims house is not on a main street but it is hidden quite well inside. To plan, execute this crime and disappear needs planning - why would a random prep target them? May be that's why LE was suggesting "targeted"

3) Also for someone to be that confident to kill multiple persons without a gun has either anger or lust/thrill and probably watched or practiced slayings. Anger could be more personal while thrill could be a random (but also personal) - with respect to the relationship of the prep and victims

PS: (So odd the address states King Rd but their parking is on Queen Rd)

t1.PNG

No she doesn't. These are Ethan's mum's exact words from the video interview.

"Ethan was just... stayed the night at his girlfriends house. It was 1 of the 5 girls that lived in the home."
Actually, at about the 10 min mark, in response to the reporter's question, if Ethan's girlfriend was also killed, his mother confirms yes, and states they were in the same room.

Both parents cited they decided to do this interview because they were unhappy about the amount of misinformation being reported!

For anyone that's wondering how one person could do this or why no one screamed. We are at our most vulnerable when sleeping. If that is what happened here. Imo, most people attacked in bed are unconscious or dead before they would have had the chance to wake up and defend themselves or make a sound.

It brings to mind (for me) Ted Bundy and the Chi Omega house. He attacked four women (killing two) in under 15 minutes, with 30+ people within earshot who heard nothing. So, it's certainly possible that the two others in the house heard nothing.

I wonder if the two surviving roommates would have been attacked as well but something happened to make the killer stop - or even if a simple detail has been omitted, such as these two locked their doors from the inside and the killer moved on.
If you live with other people in a house you might not lock the front door or a side or if people are out but you might lock your bedroom door then. This made me think of Bundy too.

Ya but if they were hiding you would think they would have made a 911 call waaay earlier . There’s no way they both didn’t have phones at that moment .
This is bugging me.
I have to be patient !
I'm just worried that the perp could strike again if it's not a personal grudge against one or more of the victims.
That would mean it was some crazed stalker type and anyone could be a victim.

@ 10:05 Ethan's mom says, "they were in the same room."
Bolding mine.
I'm curious if LE told her this ?
The use of the past tense makes me think she was told this.

Were they found deceased in the same room ?
As in, she assumed they were found deceased together ?

Would LE divulge this to her ?
LE are sometimes very tight-lipped to even immediate family, that's why I wonder.

If not (like he got up and went to the kitchen for a snack), was he not found in the room ?
Or maybe in a hallway and he tried to fight the attacker ?

A sharp knife is so deadly.
Think about it a little ... if you are unarmed you'd have to know some martial arts' style moves to fend off the attacker and even if you're trained and experienced it may not be enough, if you're caught off guard.
Like sitting ducks.
A person's first instinct may be to run away, but if you're in a bedroom or hallway .... :(

The positions of the bodies may be telling as to how the attack unfolded.
Another thing I'm curious about is -- how close to the crime scene were the other two roommate's rooms ?
Any sound of a struggle or bumping against the walls ?
If I was LE, I'd ask to know what was heard, if anything.
M00.

ICYMI: The unconscious/unresponsive person that police responded to on Sunday was among the four deceased found at the crime scene.

I also hope that this isn't supposed to come across as slander to any of the victims. I am also a college student, just 20 min away from UofI, same age as two of the victims. It's been stated that their house was a popular hangout spot among their peers and they were also active members of the Greek community. It's likely that they could've even hosted some events at their home and the keypad has an automatic locking system, it wouldn't be strange at all to share the key code in a group chat to trusted friends and sorority sisters. Hope this doesn't come across the wrong way. I lived in a 6bd apartment where we always kept the door unlocked so that we could come and go as we please, or have guests over without having to go downstairs to unlock/open the door.
I didn't take it as slander. I think it just goes back to when many of us were young, we did questionable things that jeopardized our safety. We never realized it at the time. With all these cases, we realize just how lucky many of us were. So many of us could have been victims because we were too trusting of everyone. Not victim shaming at all--you should be able to trust people. Unfortunately, we live in an evil world.

Actually, at about the 10 min mark, in response to the reporter's question, if Ethan's girlfriend was also killed, his mother confirms yes, and states they were in the same room.

Both parents cited they decided to do this interview because they were unhappy about the amount of misinformation being reported!

Yes, thankyou. That'll teach me to listen to the whole interview in future!

This is bugging me.
I have to be patient !
I'm just worried that the perp could strike again if it's not a personal grudge against one or more of the victims.
That would mean it was some crazed stalker type and anyone could be a victim.

Bolding mine.
I'm curious if LE told her this ?
The use of the past tense makes me think she was told this.

Were they found deceased in the same room ?
As in, she assumed they were found deceased together ?

Would LE divulge this to her ?
LE are sometimes very tight-lipped to even immediate family, that's why I wonder.

If not (like he got up and went to the kitchen for a snack), was he not found in the room ?
Or maybe in a hallway and he tried to fight the attacker ?

A sharp knife is so deadly.
Think about it a little ... if you are unarmed you'd have to know some martial arts' style moves to fend off the attacker and even if you're trained and experienced it may not be enough, if you're caught off guard.
Like sitting ducks.
A person's first instinct may be to run away, but if you're in a bedroom or hallway .... :(

The positions of the bodies may be telling as to how the attack unfolded.
Another thing I'm curious about is -- how close to the crime scene were the other two roommate's rooms ?
Any sound of a struggle or bumping against the walls ?
If I was LE, I'd ask to know what was heard, if anything.
M00.
Ya I wonder if Ethan heard something got up and was attacked outside of bedroom while his gf was still in bedroom ? I’m not sure . Just seems like it would have been such a loud situation

I almost believe LE are strongly leaning towards 'targeted and personal'.

Imagine how well you'd have to know the people in this house, to target the three female victims and the male, and skip the rooms that the unharmed people were sleeping in ?
Someone who has been to that house on more than one occasion.
Thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member