ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will read and believe a lot of absolute garbage but I do not believe Mr. PhD is going around threatening guards that he will commit the same crimes against them as he's currently charged with when he disputes those charges. They are admissible admissions. :rolleyes:
Yeah, wild source. Also conflicts with more credible morning account from KHQL reporter: "A prison guard told me he’s been on the ground, facing the wall, not talking."

If the accused inserted himself as a witness in the investigation, would that be revealed when they unseal the probable cause affidavit? Or, would that information be separate? I’m not claiming the accused did this.
IMO if he inserted himself in the investigation and revealed information only known to LE, at the time, yes, it would be in the PC affidavit. I'm leaning more towards the results of CSI analysis and testing results at this point.

Thanks for sharing, but I take anything DM says with a grain of salt, particularly this.

This woman seems like an extremely unreliable source, desperate for her 15 minutes like the rest of the DM contributors coming out of the woodwork. I’m embarrassed for these people sharing all their ‘interesting’ tidbits.

Also, for someone like BK who from the limited info we have so far seems to have gone out of his way to try and deceive LE and the community, he doesn’t strike me as someone who would get into prison and start hurling violent abuse and exposing himself, particularly if reports are correct and he plans on exonerating himself.
I thought maybe he was coming off heroin….

At some point, most addicts must take heroin to feel "normal". You'd be surprised what heroin users can manage to accomplish despite the drug. JMO
I have a friend of mine that was a former heroin user that said the same thing. He said that when he was high he was able to function normally and no one suspected a thing. It was when he wasn't that people noticed things.

Released inmate states, “She could see his upper body clearly through the glass, although BK’s lower body was hidden from her”.

Later in the video portion of the article the reporter asks if the female inmate saw BK exposing his genitalia and she responded, “YES”! Hmm,,, this sounds awful fishy and at the very least is pretty contradicting. Not sure I’m buying it?

I have a friend of mine that was a former heroin user that said the same thing. He said that when he was high he was able to function normally and no one suspected a thing. It was when he wasn't that people noticed things.
Yep. And it is by nature a rather secretive drug. There aren't many heroin parties. That would fit with BK and his reclusive ways.

<modsnip: Removed reference to social media> ... when I google vegan restaurants using Moscow, the restaurant two of them worked at is the first to come up, and in fact is also among first to come up if I put my location at his school in Washington state. So that is two connections right there.
They’re not really connections. Even if he does follow them (which we don’t know) on social media, we wouldn’t know when he started following them - whether it was before or after the crime. And the second ’connection’ relies on so many assumptions, that what’s the case for you using google now was the case months ago (when presumably there was a lot less interest in that particular restaurant on the web), that he ate out, that he used google to look for local vegan restaurants. We don’t have any tangible evidence of any connection and it’s extremely unlikely we’ll get one before LE tell us if they’ve found one or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't forget that DM pays for information!

And what better candidate than the just released FEMALE inmate-- allegedly sharing a cell block with a notorious, MALE inmate. :rolleyes:

'
“He is mentally aware, he’s aware of the situation, and I think he’s certainly mentally stable and had made no expressions of hurting himself,” LaBar said of the accused murderer. He anticipates Kohberger, who says he is looking forward to being exonerated, will plead not guilty.'

2nd Jan NYP

I'm way behind the rest of you folks and am just starting to try to catch up. Is there a discussion somewhere about the roommates telling 911 that someone was "unconscious"? Did they make that determination from outside a closed bedroom door? Does anyone have any info about that part of the case? Thanks!
911 operators use that term for classification purposes and informational to responding units. We don't know the 911 caller said "unconscious" when they placed the call, it is how the call was dispatched to the responding units. That is an important distinction. IMOO

I guess it being a long holiday weekend, people are trying to dig up something notorious to get clicks. The daughter has nothing to feel guilty about. I don’t even understand why she’s talking publicly so much about her father in relation to this case.
Snipped by me.

I’m so glad someone (and one other poster earlier) has said something about BTK daughter. Let me just say, how absolutely awful what she has gone through, BUT I agree with not understanding the fascination from her and others in linking BK and BTK. I understand the link with the professor and the book <modsnip>

'
“He is mentally aware, he’s aware of the situation, and I think he’s certainly mentally stable and had made no expressions of hurting himself,” LaBar said of the accused murderer. He anticipates Kohberger, who says he is looking forward to being exonerated, will plead not guilty.'

2nd Jan NYP
I wonder if these stops had to do with LE following them on this trip?

If this is true, wow - what an exceptionally violent man. I didn't realize they paid for info - still if even a little bit is true, yikes! (edited when found out DM pays for info.)
Yeah, they video interviewed the other inmate in this article and I don't see why she'd have a reason to lie about BCK's behavior.

Boy, howdy, though. This suspect sounds like a real chump. I cannot WAIT until they bring him back to Idaho. Bryan, we are waiting for you. Just remember, here in Idaho we're fair, but firm with our death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam