ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bodycam as well as this photo actually do make his right hand look irritated. I don’t see cuts but it does seem inflamed, perhaps swollen. reminds me of a steam burn but of course that would make no sense unless it was totally unrelated (I have steam-burned my entire right hand) Moo
1672848991654.png

The bodycam as well as this photo actually do make his right hand look irritated. I don’t see cuts but it does seem inflamed, perhaps swollen. reminds me of a steam burn but of course that would make no sense unless it was totally unrelated (I have steam-burned my entire right hand) Moo
View attachment 392356
He looks terrified in that shot. I’m thinking his hand is a bit discoloured only because he’s gripping it too tightly.

View attachment 392356
There could be some sort of infection from not receiving proper medical care when injuries first occurred. Or maybe he's an obsessive hand washer... hard to tell. MOO

View attachment 392356
It could also be the light reflecting off his clothes. JMO

If they are not ready to charge him, he has every right to travel. It's quite common for LE to surveil a POI until they have enough to arrest them. I imagine it's not typical for them to have to track one for 2500 miles, but this case is not typical.

What injuries? Can I see the link to reports he had injuries and when?

here's the link containing the photo (re some speculation on MT re injuries)
I can't see them myself but they may be there ( It reminds me of the time that people were using ' astro photography' software to find images of Kaylee's bf in a cctv image of an Elantra!)

I’m assuming his plane must be due to land soon. I’ve logged into the Idaho website but as of yet no sign of probable cause affidavit.

If anyone gets it, can you please tag me in, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

According to the flight tracker, if that's his plane, they're entering Ohio airspace. It will be a while for his plane to land. Do we have any idea of know where they may land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288