ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open again. Please note the following:

Sleuthing the social media of family or friends is not allowed. Do not link to such pages or bring information here that you find on them.

Posting any information from a private Facebook account is not allowed. Private means private !!

Members are not Moderators. Please stop telling other members what they can or can not post.

Things that can not be discussed on the public thread may be discussed in private conversations. Just don’t bring info from those conversations to the public thread.

Other cases can be brought in for discussion if/when LE states they may be related. Do not bring in random cases just because they are a stabbing, or there is some other vague similarity.

Good question-that’s what I was thinking.
The context makes it sound much different:

"Her and Ethan were together about a year, give or take," Jeffrey told Arizona's Family.

"When I went up there, she — I saw her just a week before that and she changed a lot. She had a life. She got to see what it was like to have a boyfriend you live with. And she really turned around. She was really responsible. Helping him out with his studies and stuff. I was really impressed."

It is strange, it seems like the focus has been on them, and particularly K, since the beginning. Not sure why...
I know K sister gave an interview on how shes already trying to find the killer herlself, and how it was her that tracked down the food truck footage. May be the reason, she may be releasing what shes found, as the police arent given much away, and would explain why the focus is mainly on K. Just a thought

Some questions I have asked myself so am throwing out there to you all:

Did the perp leave the sheath to the knife on site? Is that why they are so specific on the type of knife?

Could the perp have worn fishing waders and changed out of them to prevent a blood trail?

Could someone watching the Twitch livestream be involved?

Did the kids use location sharing with each other and others?

That's why I posted that, maybe something is happening in the case?
Maybe, but the article says that Thompson is there every day.
Since it is usually the prosecutor who decides when there is enough evidence to charge someone, I can see why he would want to be hands-on present for all evaluations.

Sign of a good, hard-working prosecutor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong