ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog significance: if let out before M&K got home, possibly perp was in house already while roommates were out, hiding, and put him out so wouldn’t bark later.

Or he dog was drugged. A lot of people give dogs gravol for motion sickness and it makes them quite sleepy.

interesting.. this makes 4 other cases now with the main facts in common being-
  • appears to have occurred on the 13th
  • happened around 3am
  • all unsolved stabbings
  • something new I just thought of: all have highways going through town. I’m not from the areas, so not sure if they are trucker routes?
This is getting more and more terrifying... These CAN'T all be coincidences, surely...

I was just watching the news about this massacre. The problem is about "mixed DNA", meaning it is hard to get DNA when the victim and perpetrator blood is "mixed". And even if they get a match of DNA from both separate scenes, the bedrooms, if the perpetrator has never given DNA to LEO, it is useless. Just a random DNA.

It may be useful if they have a definite suspect. But, if that suspect has been in that house, and those areas, he may have legitimate reasons why his DNA was found. Depending on where and what it is...
I was just watching the news about this massacre. The problem is about "mixed DNA", meaning it is hard to get DNA when the victim and perpetrator blood is "mixed". And even if they get a match of DNA from both separate scenes, the bedrooms, if the perpetrator has never given DNA to LEO, it is useless. Just a random DNA.

It may be useful if they have a definite suspect. But, if that suspect has been in that house, and those areas, he may have legitimate reasons why his DNA was found. Depending on where and what it is...
Why not? Is there anything about faculty members of the U of I that renders them unable to commit a crime? It might have been a faculty member from the U of H for all we know.

I agree...

I was just thinking of cases where faculty have been the culprit in SA and/or general assaults on students...

AND... demographically speaking...
Perhaps these students could have all come in contact with a common faculty member...

Wish it weren't so....
as I am a retired teacher...

However... even people put on societal places of adoration can also have dark sides....

ALL... JMO

JMO...

They had roommates that perhaps were not drunk. It was 30 degrees outside.I guess I am going by what I would do. There is no way I would leave my dog outside all night to get hit by a car or whatever, They had friends that would help them, I imagine.
I'm focused on the dog because I'm trying to reconcile how two adults wake up, find an unresponsive individual (with multiple stab wounds to the torso), and they call their friends....not 911...to come to the house and help them.

I tend to believe I would probably first wake up the other people I lived with before I called someone I didn't live with to help with an unresponsive individual found in my residence.

I'm focused on the dog because I'm trying to reconcile how two adults wake up, find an unresponsive individual (with multiple stab wounds to the torso), and they call their friends....not 911...to come to the house and help them.

I tend to believe I would probably first wake up the other people I lived with before I called someone I didn't live with to help with an unresponsive individual found in my residence.

Which leads me to believe, that the doors were locked. I believe they called for health check since they did not get response from knocking. Also, why I think perp cleaned up blood evidence outside bedrooms.

General question, do serial killers clean up crime scenes? I think some might stage...but cleanup??

I tend to believe I would probably first wake up the other people I lived with before I called someone I didn't live with to help with an unresponsive individual found in my residence
We don’t know if E and X were drunk. We don’t know what the other roommates were like. It was two hours later that they arrived home. So the other girls could have been fine.

i simply cannot believe anyone would leave a beloved pet wandering outside. I don’t think they did. I think LE misspoke.

We also don’t know about the 9-11 call. I cannot imagine there was no blood, There is arterial spray. And people stabbed certainly are losing blood.

The actions make no sense but probably will when things are released.

Is there a difference between binging on a wifi....and pinging off of a cell tower? Even if phone not in use. For some reason I thought information could be found if a cell was near a tower.
''TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 When Does a Cell Phone Ping a Cell Tower? (3 Scenarios)
1.1 #1 When You Move
1.2 #2 Force Ping
1.3 #3 Airplane Mode
2 When Does a Cell Phone Connect to a Cell Tower? (2 Things)
2.1 #1 Cell Phone Channels
2.2 #2 When You Use the Phone
3 How Does Pinging From Your Cell Phone to a Cell Tower Work? (4 Things)
3.1 #1 The Cell Tower Network
3.2 #2 EM Radiation
3.3 #3 Switching
3.4 #4 Understanding Range''

''WiFi towers, sometimes called WiFi antennas, are like really large WiFi routers. They provide wireless internet access to homes and businesses where traditional wired internet connections, such as cable, DSL, or fiber, are not available. These WiFi towers, just like your home router, work using the 2.4 GHz and 5GHz radio frequencies to pass data between the tower, and a WiFi router in the home.''

So, instead of the router in your home being connected to a phone line to receive its internet, and then passing that internet to the other devices in your home, your router would instead wirelessly receive an internet connection from the nearest WiFi tower.''

How Do WiFi Towers Work?​

WiFi towers typically work in series or pairs, meaning that there typically isn’t just a single tower that is passing internet to all the homes around it, like how we think of cell towers. Instead, there will typically be one WiFi tower that is receiving a wired internet connection to the internet, and then that WiFi tower passes the internet wirelessly to another WiFi tower.

Unlike WiFi routers and cell towers, WiFi towers cannot typically transmit data in a full circle, they are instead tuned to directionally pass data to another specific tower. These WiFi towers need to be in direct view of one another, as they are not made to pass data through obstructions''.

LE has cleared the surviving roommates haven't they? I'm not totally convinced that they DIDN'T set the whole thing up. I just cannot grasp how they could not of heard anything at all while the perpetrator was in the home stabbing 4 people.
In one of the LE Updates the Sheriff stated one roommate did hear something.

If This were A serial killer, Why Didn’t He Take out all the housemates?

Most serial killers are not rational. They kill based on emotion. They generally are "not thinking" while they are doing the killing.
They may think beforehand and plan, but the urge to kill is based on emotion.

A more methodical killer, like in organized crime, will go out of their way to assure there are no witnesses, but serial killers kill for the sake of killing. If attacking the downstairs area "didn't feel good", the assailant simply would avoid it. Generally they are not concerned about evidence while they are in the process of killing.

They may think about evidence it ahead of time, but to serial killers, killing is like sex. They get high while they are killing.
I think advances in DNA have stopped many "would be" serial killers in the past two decades.

Also their irrational behavior tends to make them harder to catch. LE uses logic, but they don't. They can go "undetected"

I agree. The best way the calls make sense are a missing dog. However, LE says it was found at the home. This makes things complicated if both statements are true. Was the dog taken and brought back? Was it in a room that made no sense for it to be in?

Don’t even get me started with the 911 fiasco.
I’m wondering if the perpetrator crated and possibly drugged the dog and stashed the dog in a room somewhere hidden, thus LE didn’t find the dog until they were processing the scene later the evening of the 13th?

How would defensive wounds result in a scratch or bite to the killer? That's not what defensive wounds means.
Defensive wounds means the victim was injured whilst trying to defend him or herself against the killer. While this was happening, the victim may have bitten, scratched, hit or otherwise caused injury to the suspect causing them to bleed. Get it?

I don't know much about tracking dogs, but maybe someone can help me here. Could LE not bring in dogs to see if there are drops of blood in the yard outside? If so, why haven't they done that?

MOO: police can easily have a suspect they are surveilling but choose not reveal it. They can lie and say otherwise while waiting to have enough evidence and get a search warrant, so as to not jeopardize the criminal case.

It's hard to ignore the similarities between this crime and the one in Oregon. The police have made it clear they are determined to share as little as possible but I am curious if they collected any biological evidence from both scenes that match.

Been thinkin' about the motive... IMO it is probable the perpetrator is an angry incel type, similar to Elliot Rodgers, taking revenge on women for rejecting him. The victims are three popular and attractive sorority girls and one frat dude, also handsome, popular and in a relationship with one of the girls. Exactly the types incels fiercely hate.
A psychopathic incel...

I Was just thinking about K She was leaving or already had left and came back for a visit and bid a farewell to all her friends and start Her life As An Adult, I think she was the Target, Someone IE unstable Had a secret crush, maybe was spurned By Her And Couldn’t accept Her moving on and beginning Her life In another city or state, And maybe took this opportunity since She came for the weekend Of course it would’ve had to be someone who knew she was coming for a visit to plan this out… JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708