ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that on the "non-suspects" list they are vague and do not specify which of the males at the Grub Truck is not a suspect?

It just says Male in the Grub Truck video. There were obviously two males there with whom they distinctly interacted, one engaging them in conversation and the other saying he was making sure the girls got home safely. One of these guys admitted to be interviewed by police. We've heard nothing about the other one.
especially weird as it was posted pages back with Vidot interview, the second guy just gave their food to them for free. Interesting thought by your question.

Correction edit: the Vidot interview has asking guy if he gave the food to them for free, and the guys says yes. ----But didn't all patrons and the girls pay first after they ordered?

If the incident occurred between 3-4am on 11/13, it was already technically morning, which means finding the dog at night of the 13th COULD make sense.
This statement needs to be clarified by LE or asked to clarify in the next presser. It is so open ended!
I take it to mean that the incident time was when police arrived. That makes me think the dog was found hours after the police arrived on scene.
It could be seen the other way I guess but to me that implys that LE found the dog previous to responding to the murders.
Who knows!?
I am tired of the lack of normal, easily released info in this case that is not being shared.
Well this case and another big case here.
It seems with what the have now, clarifying alot of these small points, that would not compromise the investigation, would actually get more help from the public.
JMO

If they were all asleep from start to finish, why did the coroner say "some had defensive wounds..." (CBS) At least 2 of the victims would've been woken up by the attack in order to defend themselves, no? How else would they get those wounds? (edited for clarity)
I think if X and E were in the same bed and K and M were in the same bed. It would make sense that 2 woke up enough to at least throw their arms up to avoid being stabbed.

Edited to add defensive wounds doesn't mean they fought the attacker, just that they attempted to defend themselves.

I can't believe I'm posting about the dog Murphy, but ...

I don't understand why LE would have turned the dog over to the animal shelter if Murphy was in the house. They knew the two surviving roommates and they would have told them whose dog it was. And K's sister would have told them how to contact J, so that they could return the dog.
Even if they needed to clean up Murphy and shave off hair for evidence, why wouldn't they have returned the dog directly to J?
My guess is they did not. A neighbor did (moo) which is why I’m still thinking the 12th

Do we know on which floor the 6th bedroom was located? Was it on the 3rd floor? Wonder if K stayed in her own (former?) bedroom, or the 6th bedroom (unoccupied by any tenant), or shared M's room the night they were killed.

Add to that the smell. There would be no smell of decomp yet, but the voluminous amount of blood, if not cleaned up would give off a metallic odor. They probably would not immediately recognize it as blood, but it would add to their suspicions that something wasn't right.
Not only blood but maybe stomach and intestinal contents as well.

I think if X and E were in the same bed and K and M were in the same bed. It would make sense that 2 woke up enough to at least throw their arms up to avoid being stabbed.

Edited to add defensive wounds doesn't mean they fought the attacker, just that they attempted to defend themselves.
I also think killer was mentally focused and physically quick during the attacks, and all four victims died almost immediately upon being stabbed. opinion only.

I too got the impression K was already moved out and back for the weekend leaving me to believe K was the target and the perp knew she was back in town… ? IMO

That‘s my feeling too. Has anyone mentioned her SM accounts? I’m sure they are private now. Did she post that she was coming back into town and only staying for a short time?

especially weird as it was posted pages back with Vidot interview, the second guy just gave their food to them for free. Interesting thought by your question.

Correction edit: the Vidot interview has asking guy if he gave the food to them for free, and the guys says yes. ----But didn't all patrons and the girls pay first after they ordered?

Free or first?

DM article linked previously had brackets around the not paying as if was added by the reporter for clarity.

Getting food first seems a more likely source of aggravation since V mentioned it’s a long wait to get food.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member