ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The university I went to had lockers.. also I actually knew a guy that carried a ‘Rambo knife’ with him all the time.. that was ways back.. I’m not from that area…so yep, my info could be off
i just describe the ‘person’ I knew (past tense). It is real life… not a good circle of friends

“All the noise out there is really harming the families,” a friend of Kristi and Steve Goncalves, Kaylee’s parents, told The Independent. “And it’s taking the police down trails that are not real and taking them away from the ones that are.”

I actually think that the perp did not dispose of the knife. I think that this knife meant something to him before the kill, that he was familiar with using it hence his proficiency, and that now after this it means so much more. It's almost a trophy of sorts now. I don't think that he discarded it, and that if (when?) found, it will still be somewhere in his possession, even if hidden somewhere.
I agree he probably still has it. I was just mentioning that it would be smart for LE to look on the roof or in gutters just to rule out that the knife was not there. Obviously they should check the freezer, too. But it still stands there are so many places and ways to get rid of a knife if someone wants to.

"People aren't talking when they are focused on not dying. That doesn't disturb me too much. It's not TV," Fuhrman said when asked his thoughts on why no one heard enough noise to call 911 immediately. "You might say something at first, but then you're focused on stopping the attack."

There could have also been other noise factors at the house to explain why no one heard enough noise to call police, Weisberg said.

Like TV's left on at night in the bedrooms?

Quotes are from here...https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-student-murders-former-officers-say-police-jumped-gun-initial-targeted-attack-statement
People also aren't hearing when they're alcohol impaired. Maddie was staggering in the Grub Truck video, and then she and Kaylee got silly and repeat called J a total of 10 times. Or they got worried about the dog and called 10 times. Either way, at 3 AM with a significant amount of alcohol on board they're going to be deep asleep very soon.

Alternatively, it could be a script provided by LE.
That even makes me think more about the LE and that comment about someone not being where they should be, The mothers comment maybe she knows a little more than we do, I think LE has someone a person they’re looking At, I’m guessing there will be vigils next week And Plenty of Detectives FBI watching people’s reactions Or Lack of , ie crocodile tears etc.. or someone Doesn’t show, Someone that should be, maybe the mom is aware of this, And Goting someone to show up jmo

I can't speak for the original poster but one thing that crossed my mind which I've seen in other cases, the FBI is brought in when a case crosses state lines or when something internally is off. JMO
FBI gets involved when asked by local LE. They have the technology, databases and the personnel to use them... plus the profilers.

People also aren't hearing when they're alcohol impaired. Maddie was staggering in the Grub Truck video, and then she and Kaylee got silly and repeat called J a total of 10 times. Or they got worried about the dog and called 10 times. Either way, at 3 AM with a significant amount of alcohol on board they're going to be deep asleep very soon.
I fully agree. When I’m drunk I can sleep through a lot, and I'm normally a very light sleeper. When I was a teenager, I was unwell and couldn’t sleep and it was the middle of the night. I was listening to music through my earphones and had just been changing songs so my eyes hadn’t accustomed to the pitch black darkness of my room. I felt someone grab my arm and my body went into total panic, in that second I started shaking, my heart felt like it dropped and I let out a noise which I can only describe as a horse neighing. I lit my phone up and it turned out to be my mum checking on me thank god but I was so surprised at my bodies reaction and the noise I made. I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t much noise made by the victims during the attacks, if they woke they were probably in total shock

I fully agree. When I’m drunk I can sleep through a lot, and I'm normally a very light sleeper. When I was a teenager, I was unwell and couldn’t sleep and it was the middle of the night. I was listening to music through my earphones and had just been changing songs so my eyes hadn’t accustomed to the pitch black darkness of my room. I felt someone grab my arm and my body went into total panic, in that second I started shaking, my heart felt like it dropped and I let out a noise which I can only describe as a horse neighing. I lit my phone up and it turned out to be my mum checking on me thank god but I was so surprised at my bodies reaction and the noise I made. I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t much noise made by the victims during the attacks, if they woke they were probably in total shock
I can’t even begin to imagine how terrified they must have been :(

Everyone reacts differently to alcohol… so I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members