ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
so a question or two: my kitchen knives are full tang, metal all the way through. One is a Global knife (stainless, one piece).
would those knives accomplish the same task, or would something like a machete be a better choice regardless?
IMHO, it's the thickness AND deepness of the wound left behind which is dictating their search for a weapon.

A full-tang doesn't so much matter, it's just a feature indicative of "large, fixed blade knives." However, and whatever the actual knife may be, it did kill four people without breaking (as far as we know), so it's likely a "stronger" knife.

I can't remember if it was a confirmed statement or just conjecture, but if there was stabbing involved (as opposed to hacking, slashing, etc) it's likely not a machete as the mechanics just don't work that way.

Why Midwestern That seems odd to Me
Someone originally from that area, (or close by.)
You're not going to get too many people from Florida, California, NY etc. go to study in Idaho.
It'll be mainly mid-westerners.
All the students who died were mid-westerners, no? Well, I definitely think the killer was too...

Well, someone originally from that area, (or close by.)You're not going to get many people from Florida, California, NY etc. go to study in Idaho. It'll be mainly mid-westerners.
All the students who died were mid-westerners, no? Well, I definitely think the killer was too...
All victims except one lived less than 200 miles from university, E g.f was from AZ I beieve

Naw, I can't see it. I think the killer is a straight-up American man, sadly.
Just like the people who died. He was likely young (20-30s), white and mid-western..... and in their acquaintance.
This wasn't random kills by a foreigner. No way.
Not necessarily. Look at the Molly Tibbetts case in rural Iowa. With everything going on today, the killer could be of any nationality or status.

Not necessarily. Look at the Molly Tibbetts case in rural Iowa. With everything going on today, the killer could be of any nationality or status.
It Could poss be A Handyman doing repairs on the rental, Although I’m sticking to my initial theory that It had something To do with on of the 2 girls working at the restaurant, either there Or f
Maybe dive bar that nite, They say your first instinct is usually your best theory

Quoting myself…Health & Safety means:

Health & Safety: Violations or concerns regarding Risk Management, Alcohol/Drugs, or Hazing

@Warwick7
Wasn’t Kaylee in the other one on probation (Alpha Phi)? One of her Instagram pictures makes reference to it (source-her Instagram). Not sure it means anything BUT with both on probation for health and safety violations maybe their house became the place to be.

MOO...This really is the best analysis I've seen yet from the former Investigator/FBI/Profiler type people. As he says, very rarely, if ever do killers start off by killing 4 people at once and in such high risk situation as this Idaho case. Even Bundy only started with one victims at first. He mentions the killer could live approx 3 hrs from town and that would place him 3hrs each way from the Oregan killing and attempted killing. Also really important he says the incel and mass killing type normally use guns and WANT to be seen, want to have that power and either be killed or arrested but this killer wants to get away with it. Really insightful.

It Could poss be A Handyman doing repairs on the rental, Although I’m sticking to my initial theory that It had something To do with on of the 2 girls working at the restaurant, either there Or f
Maybe dive bar that nite, They say your first instinct is usually your best theory
Agree. Possibly someone working in the kitchen or in some other other type of labor job, that was not part of college or Greek life, and resented, desired, and/or targeted the girls. MOO.

Someone originally from that area, (or close by.)
You're not going to get too many people from Florida, California, NY etc. go to study in Idaho.
It'll be mainly mid-westerners.
Idaho isn’t in the Midwest, it’s in the Pacific Northwest. Perhaps you’re thinking of Iowa?

It Could be someone Online, These girls seemed to be All over the internet posting photos posing etc.. We just had a triple homicide here In Southern Ca Where the perp catfished a young girl and secretly obtained Her Address all online drove cross country and murdered her mom, and grandparents And kidnapped Her, So It’s could possibly be An Internet troll obsessed with one of the girls, Would be unusual but, if it were the case he may have came from another state and spent a few days stalking his Victim… Seems far fetched but So do A lot of theories Posted So far

RE DNA: How long does it now take to get results back from lab
Decades agoi, it was weeks. Nowadays is it in a couple of days?

IIRC X and E left the Frat party early. Her Father says that around midnight they werejust ‘hanging out at home,watching movies.’ But then the timeline has them returning almost exactly when K and M doas well.

So sometime after speaking to her Dad, X and E headed out again…but where to…a bar, back to Sigma Chi, another private party?…and why? If LE knows, it’s interesting that they haven’t specifically updated the timeline, in order to solicit more information?

And when they returned, did they return alone? Sort of curious that they all returned about the same time….

As he says, very rarely, if ever do killers start off by killing 4 people at once and in such high risk situation as this Idaho case. Even Bundy only started with one victims at first.

Agree. Going into a house with a knife knowing that there are at least four people inside (and a dog)… that takes some type of extreme motivation and confidence... and he is still out there, somewhere!

The discussion is interesting.

2 Sororities on campus are currently on disciplinary probation including Pi Beta Phi. (Maddie, Xana & surviving roommate are all members)
diggndeeperstill, thank you for your awesome work! IMO this is very important information that provides a context to the murders and a potential motive- the 3 murdered girls were all members of either of these two Sororities, both under disciplinary probation for university 'health and safety' violations pertaining to alcohol, drugs and hazing....IMO there has to be a significant backstory, like an OTT hazing incident, an overdose, a student was harmed or sold drugs... the reason for the disciplinary probation, a consequence that impacts on the academic record/profile of every single sorority member.... I feel almost certain this is an In House University crime, the reason the girls were targeted and the reason the LE and the Uni are working so very hard to cover it up!!! There's going to be a massive exodus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member