ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thoughts when I saw that photo. I wondered if perhaps he came in through the kitchen window and left through the sliding door. Also wondered if perhaps a surviving roommate might have put the plant upright before discovering a victim. That is 100% me just wondering as there is no reported evidence indicating a surviving roommate visited the kitchen (edit to add: or directly discovered a victim for that matter).
I think it’s interesting.

But AFAIK, LE hasn’t changed the statement that there was no forced entry?

"He doesn't have to go up the steps" is said multiple times and it makes me zone in on that comment even more.

Could he possibly be implying that the killer(s) did indeed enter on the 2nd floor, and that they didn't have to go to the 3rd floor to cause harm, so why would their "points of damage" different on the 3rd floor? ( M & K ) - unless one was "targeted" more than the other?

Edit to add: Or to conflict some of what I said "he doesn't have to go up the steps" could also imply that neither M or K was the target - so as usual with this case my head is just going in circles.
I think hes implying E and X were targeted

I haven’t seen the clip, but my preliminary interpretation of the quote is that he’s implying either K or M (not both) were targeted because he knows enough about the nature of both of their fatal injuries to feel one was attacked more viciously than the other. And he is further suggesting the killer would not have bothered going to the 3rd floor if neither K nor M had been personally targeted.

I would guess he is not privy to such sensitive info about X and E so his assumption would not exclude the possibility of multiple targets.
Spot on, IMO. I watched the interview and could not have summed it up better.

"He doesn't have to go up the steps" is said multiple times and it makes me zone in on that comment even more.

Could he possibly be implying that the killer(s) did indeed enter on the 2nd floor, and that they didn't have to go to the 3rd floor to cause harm, so why would their "points of damage" different on the 3rd floor? ( M & K ) - unless one was "targeted" more than the other?

Edit to add: Or "he doesn't have to go ups the steps" could also imply that neither M or K was the target - so as usual with this case my head is just going in circles.
This is what I’ve assumed. He’s implying the culprit entered via the back of the house, which is the 2nd floor (I believe) and where his intended target/s were. His daughter was on the third floor, which is why he kept saying he didn’t have to go up to her room.

This makes E and/or X the intended target/s.

This is what I took away from the interview… stop playing games about it being targeted not targeted because he didn’t have to go up the stairs. He chose to go in the house on the 2nd floor where his targets were on the 2nd and 3rd floors or at least 3rd floor.

Two different injuries… I feel like one was along the lines of Nicole Brown Simpson.

All imo.

He can see someone inside of a first floor room but there aren’t any lights on? How can he see them? I’m not questioning you or Brian, just wanted to verify because there would not be very many reasons for LE to be in a dark room that was part of a crime scene.

MOO

I wonder if they're trying to figure out if the killer could see the roommates in the first floor bedrooms in the dark. Might confirm the victims were targeted vs random killer who might not have left anyone in the house live.

Well, huh. Does he mean that they were killed two different ways? both stabbed, but one strangled to death? Were they all killed on the same floor? That could have been info LE was holding back. I hope that LE gets this sorted...

That's the way I read it. The cause of death was different for M in comparison to K.

He also said they didn't have to go up the stairs. Possibly indicating that K or M was the target. But I don't really know what I make of that. It's the difference in cause of death that has piqued my interest.

This is what I took away from the interview… stop playing games about it being targeted not targeted because he didn’t have to go up the stairs. He chose to go in the house on the 2nd floor where his targets were on the 2nd and 3rd floors or at least 3rd floor.

Two different injuries… I feel like one was along the lines of Nicole Brown Simpson.

All imo.
Ahhh I see - difference in hearing vs reading. I re-listened via imagination and I can see now what he was trying to say. Like stop playing word games ...

They just came out and have paper bags.

Edit- they were only in there about 30 minutes, most of the time with the lights off, at least some of the time in a first floor bedroom and then left with paper bags. Sounds like they knew what they were looking for?
Luminal?

Killer entered the house knowing at a MINIMUM FOUR people would be present..perhaps more. Think about that....
They wouldn't leave anything to chance and this is why they waited for the victims to retire in their beds. This wasn't simply a *roll of the dice* for this killer. Perhaps the only *fly in the ointment* was either missing the two survivors or failing to access them with the doors locked. Cold...calculating killer. This isn't someone they would have casually encountered previously. Just MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member