ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the logic is the exact opposite. If the killer "didn't have to go to the third floor", that means the perceived target was on the second floor. If the target was on the third floor, the killer WOULD have to go there to find his target.

Unless someone is using deduction and trying to describe how they concluded that the third floor victims were the targets.

If a rando came in just to kill and then killed, there was no reason for them to take more risk by going upstairs (according to inference into the rando's mind). SG is considering the perp to be a rational person, I believe (which is debatable). So he thinks that there was no logical necessity for the killer to go upstairs. The fact that he went upstairs is, to SG, evidence that he wanted something specific on the third floor.

I believe he clarified his statement this morning to show that's what he meant.

No one has said that any one of the housemates was a perceived target, btw. Instead, LE seems to have confirmed that the target may have been the house. IOW, SG is saying that since the killer DID go to the third floor, he must have been targeting that floor. I think he's using the word "need" in a specific way. If the house was the main target (and not an individual or individuals), then there was no logical or practical necessity to go upstairs. Since the perp went to the third floor, SG is arguing, then the people on the third floor must be the target (same thing you're saying). He didn't say "have to go," IIRC, he said "need" to go. Minor difference, but it makes me think about what we're taught about wanting vs needing.

Appreciate the person who posted the photo of blue light luminol testing outside the house. I have been looking for these photographs for days, to prove that it was not just my imagination that i saw luminol testing photographs and prevent post being deleted. Never mind, better later than never and big thank you!

Just another prove that LE are doing right things.

Post in thread 'ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 20' ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 20

Want to carry this over. The Lawrence Jones interview with SG last night, LJ said from his source close to this case he was told that the two survivors and a fraternity member witnessed one of the victims. He was also told that the crime scene may have actually been pretty preserved.

SG said he didn’t know anything about any of that and so LJ moved on.

Did he say Kaylee called 911? WHEN?
This was in the video SG did this morning, but he said she didn’t, IMO. He’s also moving his head left-to-right (or vice versa) to suggest “no, she did not have a chance to dial emergency responders.”

Most likely we will learn one girl was killed, and the other was an overkill. However, it's possible that entering a dark room and finding two people, he felt the need to quickly subdue one, and then spent more time and did more damage to the remaining one. Still, overkill is different from kill. The person who did this is still quite dangerous, even if he was targeting someone.

If you slow the video down to half speed and listen, I think he said she DIDN'T call 911. MOO
Yes, he said he read her messages and she did not seem to know she was in danger. She didn't call 911, she didn't call for help. He assumes she was sleeping and/or ambushed and did not have any time to respond.

In that interview, Kaylee's dad also mentions that she "was always looking up child trafficking" and told him "it's a lot bigger than we think".
Yeah.
I've always wondered what kinds of cases interested her since we heard she is a websleuth.
I wondered whether any had brought her too close to the flame?

Just watched the interview with Kaylee's dad. He's mad as hell and I don't blame him. If something ever happened to me, I would want my husband and my dad on every tv show until LE got their act together.

I do think on the manner of death, he may not mean "manner" in the legal sense but physically the injuries were different (slash versus stab). We talked about this in the first week but if one victim had overkill, LE might have immediately thought that one was targeted and it still sounds like that.

That's what I think. My guess is one of the victims was stabbed more times (more severely?) than other three, making LE to think that one was targeted.

Also wouldn't the wounds have been affected by their sleeping positions? Their wounds would have been different if they were sleeping on their back vs their side or face down. I wouldn't think the killer would have positioned them all the same before he killed them.

Appreciate the person who posted the photo of blue light luminol testing outside the house. I have been looking for these photographs for days, to prove that it was not just my imagination that i saw luminol testing photographs and prevent post being deleted. Never mind, better later than never and big thank you!

Just another prove that LE are doing right things.

Post in thread 'ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 20' ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 20
Was it luminol or bluestar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member