ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand that if they have video of the girls getting home around 156 they should have video of the house at all times correct
You would think
House for rent: "Fabulous location right next to campus" - Fabulous location right next to campus! - House for Rent in Moscow, ID | Apartments.com

I found this listing for the house at 1122 King Road in Moscow, ID on Apartments.com. According to the listing, it was posted TWO WEEKS AGO. I didn't know if that was the posting date or not so I checked out more listings in Moscow to see what their dates were and they were listed as today or two weeks ago or whenever.

Do you think somebody posted the house for rent TWO WEEKS ago as a SICK JOKE or do you think it's real?
prank that led to google blackout of location

I wonder if someone would respond that way instinctively while asleep??

Feels far fetched as one would think you'd wake up if the body realises and responds, but I wonder if that's possible.

JMO I wonder if the victim, who had the defensive wounds, was woken up by the killer stabbing the victim next to them in bed? Leading them to take an immediate defense posture.

Per this link, the order guy said he mistook them for earlier customers. "Speaking to DailyMail.com on Wednesday, he revealed that he mistook them for two other girls who'd been there earlier in the night."
Thank you for this! Was wondering if he had anything out there in the form of an interview or statement.

Just wondering…. what movie did the surviving roommates see??Are there cameras in the general area to see them? Just wondering their general status. Since folks are leaning towards them being passed out. Morning toxicology would have been helpful but if not a suspect then you can’t obtain. Still wondering why the murderer didn’t kill the dog. Doesn’t match up with slasher image. Quickly in and out at the optimal time points to nearby individual that knows them and house. Premeditated attack or one that was brewing for some time. Emails and text certainly will unveil strife between the victims and suspects. Look for the narcissist in the group.
Narcissistic rage is extremely dangerous
If a narcissist is rejected or shamed they will destroy someone. Often become more vicious and can sustain hatred for a long period of time. Little issues mount up and are distorted. I’d look at whoever was breaching boundaries with the girls both emotionally and or physically. And or whoever they were setting boundaries with.
The back and forth discord with Narcissists is full of struggles related to control. Minor or major issues.
Again someone liked the dog but not the victims

Just wondering…. what movie did the surviving roommates see??Are there cameras in the general area to see them? Just wondering their general status. Since folks are leaning towards them being passed out. Morning toxicology would have been helpful but if not a suspect then you can’t obtain. Still wondering why the murderer didn’t kill the dog. Doesn’t match up with slasher image. Quickly in and out at the optimal time points to nearby individual that knows them and house. Premeditated attack or one that was brewing for some time. Emails and text certainly will unveil strife between the victims and suspects. Look for the narcissist in the group.
Narcissistic rage is extremely dangerous
If a narcissist is rejected or shamed they will destroy someone. Often become more vicious and can sustain hatred for a long period of time. Little issues mount up and are distorted. I’d look at whoever was breaching boundaries with the girls both emotionally and or physically. And or whoever they were setting boundaries with.
The back and forth discord with Narcissists is full of struggles related to control. Minor or major issues.
Again someone liked the dog but not the victims
The perp. is a narcissist?.

Alot going on. I keep going back to sick individual from the apartment complex with infatuation and got in over his head. Killer doesnt show up with only a knife intending to kill 4 imo. Why was K in M's room, did she walk in on assault. Did killer try to assault M and didnt know both girls were in her room and had to kill them both. Did killer go to assault K and found both in M's room. Does K being back in town spark opportunity and make her the target. Why wasnt there a party going on at the house that night,(Homecoming football game going on), does that spark opportunity. Was there a conflict the weeks prior at a house party and they calmed it down. Also being around halloween you know they had parties. And that brings up another topic. Halloween was 2 weeks prior, alot of new movies had come out and it may have inspired someone
Agree, and agree.

My thoughts, too were along what you have writren about.

1. So far, the focus was on what has happened during last few hours before the kids were killed. What has happened before that evening, even in duration of the morning of or early afternoon hours of 12th of November, we don't know. What happened during last couple of weeks prior to murders that may have had some impact on what has happened on the early morning hours of 13th? Someone started a new relationship? New friend with whom some of others girls were not so familiar/comfortable? Some unusual visits or interactions, discussed of mentioned by any of the girls or their visiting friends?

K spent more time with her parents, as she, after finishing her studies, effectively moved out of 1122 King Road back with her parents and siblings. Two fathers - K and X - discussed that their daughters changed a lot recently. Perhaps, it worths following up.

2. The evening and night of the murders. What bothers me is the very short period between the time of the last known activities of K and M and calculated start time of the killings.
a) E and X returned to the house at 1.45 am, M and K circa 10 minutes later. It is very short period of time, so it is more likely than not that both groups were interacting with each other for 20-30mins: sharing what they have been doing in the evening, eating, talking together after their respective arrivals. Perhaps, something was said/discussed that worried the others? Were there a late night visitor to the house? This visitor could have stayed only for short period of time, he may go quickly. Or they may be stayed over, which point to someone close to the victims?

But what if the killer arrived at around 2 am to the house and was listening thru slighly opened sliding door/window to the conversations inside and something that was said by 4 kids made him worried and he decided to attack? Or that made him boiling with anger and he carried more brutal attack than he was initially planning?

b) It is known that K and M tried to call K exBF multiple times between 2.26 and 2.52 am. Why they didn't call him immediatelly after they returned to the house, shortly before 2 am? Wasn't that because it was not so urgent before 2.26 am? Perhaps, someone that E and X said made them worried and girls needed urgently to talk the exBF to verify/clarify/warn? Or they went up to sleep and suddenly remembered something that prompted them to start calling?

Considering that the killings started shortly afterwards, is it possible that the killer entered the house shortly after both groups went to their bedrooms and listened behind closed bedroom doors to the girls conversations whilst they were trying to call the exBF even if the risk was high that they may be found out if one of the victims walked out of the room? And that something was said/commented about him, whilst he was listening, something that made him boiling with anger and rage unleashing his brutality? He waited till all was quiet and attacked.

Frat. Pres. Speaks
"Brian Entin
@BrianEntin
9h
Flag at half staff at the Sigma Chi fraternity in Moscow, Idaho. Fraternity president told me they don’t have surveillance cameras and have told police everything they know about Xana and Ethan being at the house before the murders."
-----------------------------------------
Soooo... Frat Pres. told reporter they "told police everything they know."

Not saying Frat Pres. is deliberately being untruthful, but is possible LE has had a chance to interview ALL the frat members? All the ppl at frat house that night/morning before the murders?
IIUC some frat members left Moscow for T'giving break, and may or may not have returned yet.

Aaaand does Frat Pres actually KNOW what the bro's told LE? A rather glib or cavalier statement, imo. Not saying anyone in the frat was less than truthful.

Of course w a Tweet, reporter condensed what was said. As always, I keep my salt shaker in hand at the ready. Just thinking aloud.
I think he was saying that they have spoken and cooperated with LE. He has no obligation to speak to the press. And why should he? His name is already being drug through You Tube and SM. Others in his situation are being stalked, threatened and one spit on. So no. He shouldn't talk to anyone but LE. We, the public have no right to his info. Imo.

I dont understand that if they have video of the girls getting home around 156 they should have video of the house at all times correct
I believe only the front of the house where everyone parked. Imo.

It would be very easy for anyone who was interested in K to know she was in town. I imagine her Snapchat and other forms of social media included images and video at the house, the bar, the Grub Truck and so on. I assume her friends shared what they saw and how they interacted with LE. But I-or a bad person-can look at anyone’s Snaps pretty much. Maybe X&E shared very little on socmedia that night, hence LE’s request for more information. I guess their phones tell the location story, right? All of their phones were located at the house, I hope.

Who is the lead in this investigation? Is it local police or State Police? I realize FBI is also involved, but who is the lead agency on this case?

Someone on social media following her page would know her location from the photo? Imoo

It was Kaylee Goncalves dog (Murphy) in the house

#SocialMedia #Kaylee

IMO, could a former roommate have misinterpreted what KG said in her social media that day about her current roommates and friends and it was the SM that set them off? Meaning: “ So happy to be surrounded by THESE people” as opposed to some other people in the past? Just a thought. Perhaps a former roommate, maybe a female who felt rejected? Somebody that perhaps K didn’t get along with or didn’t like? Could be a male. That’s seriously the only thing that I can think of if K was the target. I’m thinking someone who held a grudge and knew that she was gonna be in Moscow and leaving soon.

Last edited:
I Would Think FBI Is directing This Investigation, And State police, No offense To MPD but They’re Amatuers In This Arena, It’s A small town This Is By far The biggest Investigation They Will ever See in Their lifetimes, So it makes sense To leave it To The expertise Of The FBI And Maybe The state police, but Someone Has To be Directing this investigation And need To make Sure EGOs are kept in check, It seems like We hear A lot of EGOs And differant departments butting heads, Now Isn’t The time, Everyone needs to work Together and leave the EGos At Home, It seems like This happens quite Abit In Small towns when Something big happens
Usually the Fbi and State agencies assist and the case still belongs to local LE. In fact, I can't recall a local case that has outright been taken over by the FBI. The FBI could later file their own Federal charges if they find Federal crimes occured. Imo.

Agree, and agree.

My thoughts, too were along what you have writren about.

1. So far, the focus was on what has happened during last few hours before the kids were killed. What has happened before that evening, even in duration of the morning of or early afternoon hours of 12th of November, we don't know. What happened during last couple of weeks prior to murders that may have had some impact on what has happened on the early morning hours of 13th? Someone started a new relationship? New friend with whom some of others girls were not so familiar/comfortable? Some unusual visits or interactions, discussed of mentioned by any of the girls or their visiting friends?

K spent more time with her parents, as she, after finishing her studies, effectively moved out of 1122 King Road back with her parents and siblings. Two fathers - K and X - discussed that their daughters changed a lot recently. Perhaps, it worths following up.

2. The evening and night of the murders. What bothers me is the very short period between the time of the last known activities of K and M and calculated start time of the killings.
a) E and X returned to the house at 1.45 am, M and K circa 10 minutes later. It is very short period of time, so it is more likely than not that both groups were interacting with each other for 20-30mins: sharing what they have been doing in the evening, eating, talking together after their respective arrivals. Perhaps, something was said/discussed that worried the others? Were there a late night visitor to the house? This visitor could have stayed only for short period of time, he may go quickly. Or they may be stayed over, which point to someone close to the victims?

But what if the killer arrived at around 2 am to the house and was listening thru slighly opened sliding door/window to the conversations inside and something that was said by 4 kids made him worried and he decided to attack? Or that made him boiling with anger and he carried more brutal attack than he was initially planning?

b) It is known that K and M tried to call K exBF multiple times between 2.26 and 2.52 am. Why they didn't call him immediatelly after they returned to the house, shortly before 2 am? Wasn't that because it was not so urgent before 2.26 am? Perhaps, someone that E and X said made them worried and girls needed urgently to talk the exBF to verify/clarify/warn? Or they went up to sleep and suddenly remembered something that prompted them to start calling?

Considering that the killings started shortly afterwards, is it possible that the killer entered the house shortly after both groups went to their bedrooms and listened behind closed bedroom doors to the girls conversations whilst they were trying to call the exBF even if the risk was high that they may be found out if one of the victims walked out of the room? And that something was said/commented about him, whilst he was listening, something that made him boiling with anger and rage unleashing his brutality? He waited till all was quiet and attacked.
Alternatively....
The Perp is a semi professional or trained SAS type - Swift + stealth murders, no trace...a Hiitt - someone paid someone or that someone owed someone else a favour.......explains why the LE are being so secretive...

I believe I've followed all the threads from #1 and haven't seen this posted specifically. I apologize if I'm wrong and this is redundant. Review of Moscow PD call logs on 11/13/22 show the following noteworthy entries: The Laundry Room male trespassing at 6:41 AM, The call to the house where murders occurred at 11:56am, Call at 5:30pm to White Ave 2000 block (animal shelter), suspicious person/incident, The 7:52pm call to Gritman Hospital ER for dog locked in car several hours.
Questions come up like, why was a male trying to get into the community laundry at 641am, what was so urgent to wash? What prompted animal rescue to call police when the "responsible party" (is that JD?) simply came to pick up Murphy? Who went to the ER that same evening and locked a dog in their car while being treated? The Moscow police logs can be viewed in detail at search; Moscow Idaho PD call logs.Screenshot_20221207-043902.pngScreenshot_20221206-192524.pngScreenshot_20221207-043717.pngScreenshot_20221207-043745.png

Is it possible to make a list of "Doesn't make sense items"? I know it would be pages long but a few that stand out to me:

1. X & E missing timeline of 4 hours?
2. Why has the dance that was released by E's family not listed on timeline?
3. How did roommates not see blood? If they were in two beds, blood would definitely make it under a door?
4. Why couldn't the roommates open the doors? They didn't know one another code to enter but the killer did?
5. How could Murphy (I know, I know) be in an area not considered the crime scene unless he was with the roommates downstairs?
6. How did neighbors surveillance catch them coming home (K&M) at 1:56, letting the dog out and locking the door if they didn't do it from the lower level where the two unharmed roommates were? The footage didn't capture either slider or window on the back.
7. How is there NO blood trail anywhere outside the home?
8. Did J ever call K or M back when he awoke?
9. Has there been confirmation of a fight that night with E and another at the Sigma Chi party?

I'm sure I've missed 100's but this is a start!
I have looked and looked and can't find the info where the dog was let out and the door locked? Can you link that for me? Thanks!

Well, I think he has given them praise for trying to do their best. I think he is just looking for answers that he's just not getting from LE (like you said, for good reason). It's up to him to keep whatever info he gets from the PI, close to the vest.

I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing. If he has the means to do it and get a guy with an 87% success rate then it's better to do it now rather than months later.
I wonder what kind of cases comprise this 87% success rate? Child custody cases, divorce cases and cheating spouses are a lot different than homicide. I’d be interested to see if he’s ever even worked a homicide and what his success rate was with those, if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle