ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of all the people i know personally that have passed the only ones that opted for cremation for from car accidents or other incidents that left cremation as the only viable option besides closed casket.
I'm surprised that people are so freaked out about cremation. It has become very common due to covid. It is a very reasonable choice for someone who passes away some distance from where their loved ones live and a cemetery. My father wanted to be cremated. It is a much more affordable choice. We buried the urn in a spot in the cemetery beside my mother (who passed away 10 before my father and had a traditional funeral). So we have a place to visit and quite frankly I do not wish to keep ashes in urns. Not so much into spreading them unless the deceased wishes it. The Goncalves family may have opted for cremation due to either: facial injuries, cost of transporting a body, Kaylee's wishes, services not to be held immediately.

out of all the people i know personally that have passed the only ones that opted for cremation for from car accidents or other incidents that left cremation as the only viable option besides closed casket.
Well then you gotta get out more!

I had my mom cremated, and she was none of those.

For anyone trying to keep caught up on this case, please take advantage of the 'MEDIA THREAD/NO DISCUSSION' Thread. It is basically a historical library of MSM articles, reporters Tweets, LE press releases, and other information important to this case.

The MEDIA THREAD/NO DISCUSSION is always linked in post #1 of every thread.

Let's especially thank the members that have posted and kept this resource current and available to us!
@margarita25 @wnk @Seattle1 @Allabouttrial as well as many others.

Thank you:)

Last edited:
It's really becoming common. I spent quite some time looking for an uncle's casket a couple of years ago. He was cremated. Just saying I was surprised. It's economical and portable. JMO

Moscow detectives are interested in speaking with the occupant(s) of a white 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra, with an unknown license plate. Police say the vehicle was in the immediate area of the house where the murders happened during the early morning hours of November 13th.

Replying to
@BrianEntin
Investigators believe the occupant(s) of this vehicle may have critical information to share regarding this case.

Exactly as I would expect. I'm just confused about why the parents would not welcome the opportunity to possibly catch the suspect.

They may feel that the funeral should honor their daughter and not be a media/police event.
Well if so, I don't know why they wouldn't welcome the opportunity to move the case forward and catch the suspect.
The police wouldn't make the arrest at the funeral. They would just take a list of everyone there and observe. I think if the parents have suspicions they have already told LE what they are, so no reason to have this person at the funeral.

Let's gooo!!! I see this investigation 100% differently than most. I've been encouraged by the lack of leaks. Encouraged by the fact that they didnt just go out and arrest anyone. To me, I think that the fact that they haven't been on TV begging for someone to come foward implies they have something legit they are working on.
Cheering for these cops to show everyone they are on top of this

Before we get defensive about funerals vs cremation. Both are perfectly acceptable personal choices.

I personally just could never cremate one of my loved ones. I have zero issues with cremation, otherwise. :)

Morticians can hide wounds, rebuild faces, etc.

Please just understand cremation really doesn't reflect on much besides choice.

All jmo and in the spirit of same team, different opinions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123