ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks older than 25 to me.

Booking sheet says 28, so that was misreported, I think. He's right in the age group I thought he would be and similar in status to what I thought (older student who uses his experience and "clout" as an "elder" to impress younger students.

But a grad student in CRIMINOLOGY? So crazy. Obsessed with crime, considers himself an expert in crime - and does have parallels with Joe DeAngelo.

"Bryan Kohberger is the suspect and criminology graduate student who is accused in the stabbing deaths of four University of Idaho students, who were killed in Moscow, Idaho.

Kohberger, 28, was arrested on December 30, 2022, in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, court records show. His name was first confirmed by WPVI, a Philadelphia news station.

The accused man’s full name is Bryan Christopher Kohberger, according to NewsNation reporter Brian Entin who posted the suspect’s mugshot on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin?ref_...f_url=https://heavy.com/news/bryan-kohberger/
@BrianEntin
·
Bryan Christopher Kohberger mug shot. Courtesy: Monroe County Correctional Facility

lUhyFzZj_mini.jpg

Brian Entin

@BrianEntin
Arrest paperwork filed in Monroe County, Pennsylvania shows 28 year old Bryan Christopher Kohberger is being held for extradition in a homicide investigation in Moscow, Idaho.

the white Elantra was everything

sbm:
. Two senior law enforcement officials say a white Elantra was taken away from the Pennsylvania home where the suspect was apprehended Friday.
He didn't ditch the car? Wild!

Drats! I have to go to work and this breaks out. Everyone post lots of updates. I'll sneak in the bathroom and readt my phone. Lol!
This is how I felt when I was deeply following the escaped prisoner and corrections officer Vicki and Casey! They were caught while I was at work!

He graduated from this community college in Bethlehem, PA in 2018, per Merit. Imo, most people who go to community college stay local to where they grew up so this is likely close to his hometown.

Desales (the Reddit ad asking for research from BK) is maybe an hour not even from
Scranton.

If this killer actually got a masters in criminal justice (if if if). He is sure going to get his criminal justice now. Real life learning.
His undergrad degree was in Psychology, his master's in Criminal Justice, and he was working on his PhD in Criminology at the time of the murders, from the transcripts I've read from posts by folks in this thread. The Reddit thing is what really blows my mind.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members